12 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

15 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

16 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Two weeks in. How ya doin' with those rezzies?

Whether you want to be kinder to your siblings this year, start a community service project, tone up those abs or something totally different, any...

My Rezzie was to quit "pigging out" but that went totally wrong last night. My fam. decided to have a movie night, and they went all out (Chips, Popcorn, Candy, Sodas, etc..) i had to eat stuff because when i tried not to eat a ton (i limited my self to one bowl of chips, a can of soda, and a 1/2 pack of M&M's) they got on me for not liking the "food" they bought!!

by leechichi on 1/21/2013 5:48:15 PM

Great!! You?

by ArianaKatFan on 1/20/2013 9:13:06 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:54:12 PM

Yeah... Not so great. But not too bad either;)

by magicgal18 on 1/17/2013 5:26:36 PM

join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, i need a vp, secretary, treasurer, and 2 officers, each with specific tasks! more details on the club pageSmile would love to have you as a member! there is a Tip of the Day and Quote of the Week as well. find them on my club page!

by alindgren on 1/15/2013 9:14:40 PM

The first week I was all for my eat healthy resolution, but I totally failed this week! I had to eat McCdonalds since there was no meal worthy (good food lol) food at home. Then tonight I had a craving for chipotle... but now i feel bad for eating unhealthy which is unusual! So tomorrow i'm back to fruit salad and juice! Smile

by chick987 on 1/15/2013 8:39:40 PM

I've always wanted to gain a 10+ pounds since I'm underweighted and high metabolism but hey! YOLO! Imma go with da flow and live while I can eat so much that it won't effect my body one bit! Laughing Also that I should stress out less and not be a worry wart while peeling my skin (cuticles), I stopped for a while! Gusta keep on tryin! ;]

by Susmita24 on 1/15/2013 3:46:46 PM

I've been doing really good! My New Years resolution was to be more confident in myself. I've been doing great! Last year, I couldn't even look my BGF in the eye. But this weekend, I was camping, and I had a conversation with this guy that I used to be so scared to talk to. I still feel weird talking to guys, cause I don't want to feel like I'm flirting... But I'm getting there! Smile this year, I want to be able to talk to people, and not care if they're judging me. And so far, I think I'm doing great. 2013, you better bring me a boyfriend, or atleast a cute BGF that's a total flirt! ;)

by RainbowPuke99 on 1/15/2013 11:31:43 AM

My new years resolution is to get into better shapeSmile Since i have P.E everyday, I don't really need to do anything to make my goalSmile It's not like i can quit P.ESmileSmileSmile

by Countrymusicluva on 1/15/2013 8:46:06 AM

On of my resolutions is to stop judging people, and I'm actually doing pretty good. I mean, obviously, I've slipped up a few times, but I'm pretty much keeping it under raps.
Okay, one of my other rezzie's was to eat healthier. And I've totally failed this one. I've eaten so much junk food! I'm restarting this, though. I ate super healthy today, and I'm going to try really hard to keep it like that.
Another resolution was to start exercising everyday. Okay, I skipped the first week. But I started a program today with my mom, and I'm going to stick with it (hopefully.)
Another one was to just be a kinder person in general. I've messed up a couple times, but I'm trying really hard.
And my last was to pay more attention to fashion. And I'm doing good on this one. I got loads of clothes for Christmas and I haven't even wore the same outfit twice this year. I've been paying attention to trends, and following then. Actually loads of fun.

by Graciegang on 1/15/2013 12:31:21 AM