AN HOUR AGO Online. shopping. all. day! 💄 Get 20% off your *entire*#bybbeautifull order @

1 HOURS AGO Confidence is hard. This can help:

Two weeks in. How ya doin' with those rezzies?

Whether you want to be kinder to your siblings this year, start a community service project, tone up those abs or something totally different, any...

Hey girls!!!
Come ask to my pofile for advice! I can help with hair, makeup,fashion, friends, school etc. Come ask and I will answer either the day you asked or the next day! I will reply on your profile and if its not publicly visible I will just reply on mine

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/14/2013 11:31:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I've been single all my life. I want to have a valentine this year. I'm sixteen so I'm not "too young" or whatever. I'm pretty good friends with this one guy I really like. How can I ask him out (making it clear that I want to be more than friends) without ruining our friendship if he doesn't feel the same way? Also, is it true that in every boy-girl friendship each feel some level of attraction to each other in at least one point in the friendship?

Hey girlie,

If you really want to ask him out, you could just tell him at first that you want to be friends no matter how he feels! And I don't think that's necessarily true, because you can be friends with a guy while still liking someone else.

Meghan D.

by Butterflysportsgirl on 1/14/2013 8:58:37 PM

I'm not doing very well with my resolution. I already slipped up a lot.

by supersingershannon on 1/14/2013 8:37:41 PM

Some kids at my school keep saying that I like this guy whose just a BGF and these ppl don't even know me until this year. They also say that I like to look at men in bathrooms. I so don't! What should I do?

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't worry about what they say, and try not to let it get to you since they don't know what they're talking about. If you feel bullied, I would talk to your parents or a guidance counselor about handling the situation.

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/14/2013 7:29:26 PM

Hey! Join my Braiding and Hair club if you love to learn new styles, or love to give hair advice! Thanks!

by twilight*gurl on 1/14/2013 7:12:29 PM

They're going great! More or less...
Most of my rezzies are starting to come true, especially with my grades and friends but i don't want to jinx anything! Smile

by angel29 on 1/14/2013 7:10:26 PM

Ha..I sorta didn't make one..:p I have like goals for the new year but not really resolututions. I always wind up either forgetting or blowing my resolutions by like the middle of January

by maggie183 on 1/14/2013 6:41:58 PM

Still going! I haven't picked my fingernails yet, and they're FINALLY growing out! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/14/2013 5:52:56 PM

Im actually keeing up with mine! I think I'll be tht 1 in 5!

by pinklol56 on 1/14/2013 5:34:01 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?