10 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

11 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

11 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Why your BF doesn't notice your new 'do

Why doesn’t my BF ever notice when I get a new haircut or new clothes? Everyone else compliments me, but he doesn’t say a word. Dave: I doubt he...

Mod mod mod mod. Me and my boyfriend usually text each other afterschool and on weekends because we are in different grades and I'm not allowed to date yet. But why am I the first one to start the conversation. He would also only reply lol or ok most of the time. Help?

Hey girlie, maybe he's just shy! Try asking an open ended question or talking on the phone in addition to texting. If you show an interest in hearing what he has to say, he will open up to you!

Meghan D.

by Kitty_loverz177 on 2/18/2013 5:13:07 PM

how do i keep myself from falling for his tricks again ? i mean he did hurt me but i do care i dont want to be with him. i feel used and i feel stupid that he did that to me and that i thought that he cared about me . how do i cheer myself up

That's a tough question, Girl. You might have to find a tactic that will work best for you. it's okay to mourn the end of your relationship for a little while, but then you need to get going again.  Treat yourself to some personal time the first few day after a break up. Do the whole ice cream, rom-com, Girls' night thing. By the end of it, you will realize that you deserve do much more. Think about what went wrong and right to help you move on. And always, always put yourself first. Do what makes you feel happy or something yo have always wanted to do.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by maddybaby53 on 1/22/2013 2:12:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD my x and i were together almost a year he was in placememnt, where some people go after juvie like a rehab sort of thing.. but we started dating when he was in there. we were going to date before he got into any trouble but we didnt. we were talking also a looong while ago but than his ex girl friend started drama and we didnt becuase i didnt want too be involved in drama and b*.he got out almost a month and a half agofive days ago he broke up with me . that happened was his brother messaged me on fb and asked what i would do if he broke up with n date one certian girl he knew i had issues with a long time ago. than he and i were on the phone and i told him that his brother said these things and he asked his brother and his brother denied syaing it. well i came to find out that my ex knew that his brother did that and that was a excuse now he has a diff gf n idk wht to do bc im hurt n i wana c if he tries to get bck wit me bc they wnt last n i need advice to b happy

Hey Girl, It's going to be hard to hear, but your ex doesn't seem to be that great of a guy. The fact that he knew what his brother was doing is a little fishy and I don't know if I (personally) would trust him. He also has a girlfriend now, so you don't want to mess with that relationship. Not to mention, he sounds like he was in trouble a lot and you probably don't want to get mixed up in that. Also think, if he gets in trouble again, you could be separated. Is it worth that? I would recommend that you try and move on. What you need is a few girls' nights and a new cutie to occupy your thoughts.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by maddybaby53 on 1/22/2013 1:52:01 PM

I'm 15 I can't stand it when people make out
In public it's soooooo gross and NOT cute at all
My sister and her finance are constantly smooching
Its sooooo ANNOYING you don't even know
Please tell me I'm not the only girl who feels this way
Ick! Since when did eating someone's face become

Hey girl,

Rest assure that you are definitely not the only one that finds this super annoying. Unfortunately, people are still going to smooch in public no matter how much of a fuss we make about it. While it's no secret that some people should definitely tone their make-out seshes down in public, there's no use in getting upset about it, right? We can only control our own actions, not matter how annoying others may be. Xoxo

Alexis G.

by redvelvetluv on 1/17/2013 2:16:14 PM

Is it alright for me to think my sisters BFs bro is cute
Or is it weird

Hey girlie, not weird. If you think he's cute, it's a matter of personal opinion.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 8:38:26 PM

I recently met this guy and I've really liked him for a few months now. He's sweet, funny, very cute, and ridiculously clever. The only problem is, he has a girlfriend. Some of my friends know her and they say she's a really mean, patronising and overall very negative person. She is also quite possessive and clingy over him, and I wouldn't want to do anything unless I was certain that she was a bad match for him. I really like him and think he could do much better than her, but how can I make him see this? We talk a lot but they have been going out for over a year and go to a different school and we have few friends in common. What should I do?

hey girl! as tough as it is, we can't control who other people date. it'd be one thing if he was your BGF you've known for years, but you said yourself that you only recently met him. it's possible he brings out the best in her, and she doesn't behave that way around him. or it's possible your friends are exaggerating a bit. either way, you've just gotta either move on or wait for him to be single. you wouldn't want a girl who thought you were mean to try and take your boyfriend, right? so give this girl the benefit of the doubt and don't let a guy make you hurt another girl. us gals have to stick together, kay? trust me, you'll find someone just as awesome as he is who's also a single pringle. good luck!

Katie L.

by sarinastar72 on 1/16/2013 1:56:42 PM

my bf barely notices anything new about me...but that's okay i get used to it. it doesn't really matter.

by luv798 on 1/16/2013 12:03:09 PM

There's this guy I really want to talk to but he like never says anything
To me he usually just says hi and then my name but usually he just flat
Out ignores me sometimes I catch him smiling and staring at me
I think one of the reasons he doesn't talk to me is because I sit with
My arms crossed and my head turned I don't mean to but he makes me
Feel so nervous

Hey there chica, if you want to talk to him, go for it!  Or, at least give him a chance to talk to you by not looking in the opposite direction.  Once you've successfully initiated conversation, check out these helpful flirting tips.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 8:55:16 AM

yeah, I feel like guys never notice anything Tong

by emmababe77 on 1/15/2013 10:32:13 PM

ok why aren't any of my comments showing up? it's definitely been two days and nothing showed up. and I commented on something again about two hours ago and it didn't show up! what's up with that?? it's really frustrating.

All the comments in my queue have been approved! Unless your comments were inappropriate, they should have gone through. Maybe try again? xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by emmababe77 on 1/15/2013 10:14:59 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!