AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 3 dolls will win a Double Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron from @Conair_Hair: http://t.co/RYbR5bBhBN

2 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

14 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

COMMENTS

Oblivious boy? Why your BF doesn't notice your new 'do

Why doesn’t my BF ever notice when I get a new haircut or new clothes? Everyone else compliments me, but he doesn’t say a word. Dave: I doubt he...

Hey girls!!!
Come ask to my rpofile for advice! I can help with hair, makeup,fashion, friends, school etc. Come ask and I will answer either the day you asked or the next day!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/14/2013 11:24:09 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush whose also my friend left his math folder in my homeroom so I picked it up for him. I taped on a piece of paper saying I <3 (Say my name was sarah) Sarah! She is soo hot! When I gave it to him he laughed and said "Haha I think i'll keep this here" Do you think that means he likes me?

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure if that means he likes you, he might have just thought it was a funny joke! Maybe you could keep getting to know him as friends to get a better sense of whether or not he likes you.

Meghan D.

by Butterflysportsgirl on 1/14/2013 8:51:09 PM

Hey girls, come stop by my club sometime (legit boy advice) get some advice from girls who been through it. You can also stop by and give advice to girls if you were in their situation before. Thanks!

by Chloe<3 on 1/14/2013 8:12:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I got my crushes number today from my friend. I asked him if he took my notebook by mistake and he said no. Then he was like "well wassup lol" and then we were talking for a while but then he was just like "hmhm..." "Yaaa." and I said I guess you gtg and he was like "yaa." He's SUPERR nice and stuff but it seemed like he didn't wanna talk. Then I texted him later but he was like "Just chillin with my homies" and I was like "cool." but he didn't reply. He's a reallllly big texter, but he's not texting me! Frown Why?

Hey girlie,

He might have really had to go! Next time maybe you could talk to him in person instead of just texting, because a conversation would be easier that way! You could also try talking to him on the phone in addition to texting, or wait for him to text you first next time.

Meghan D.

by neonroxursox on 1/14/2013 7:54:58 PM

Im confused! The guy I like sent me a sad face the other day and i replied and e never texted back. So today i texted him "hey" and he sent " :/ hi " and i asked why he sent me a sad face the other day and he is claiming that he doesnt remember. and last time i checked he liked me back. but now im worried that he doesnt like me any more im to scared to ask him again. I feel like he is hideing something from me like a new girlfriend or that he doesnt like me! Mod should i ask anything like if he still likes me or if he has a new girlfriend????? Please help im really confused!!!!

Hey girlie,

Instead of texting, maybe you could talk to him about it in person. Even if he doesn't have a new girlfriend, he might not be ready for a relationship. I wouldn't ask if he is dating someone else, but maybe just try to talk to him in person about his ambiguous texts and see how he responds.

Meghan D.

by moondust23 on 1/14/2013 7:22:46 PM

I was totes planning on asking this guy to the valentines dance...until another girl asked him today and of course he said yes! What should I do? I kind of wanted a date...

Hey girlie,

Valentine's Day is still a month away, so I wouldn't worry too much for now! You could ask one of your guy friends, and if that doesn't work there is nothing wrong with going solo! You can still have tons of fun with your friends. There's plenty of time to date in the future!

Meghan D.

by LLL328 on 1/14/2013 6:01:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so everyone thinks that im obsessed with my crush...but im not...how can i make it so that people dont think im obsessed? thanksSmile

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could wait for him to talk to you first or to text you first before talking to him. In the end, though, it doesn't really matter what people think, and they'll find something new to talk about soon enough!

Meghan D.

by zeus11 on 1/14/2013 4:35:53 PM

I really want to talk to this guy but
Whenever I see him my hands get shaky
And sweaty ( gross I know) and my stomach drops
To the floor whenever I see him I sort of sit with my arms
Crossed so that could be why he doesint talk to me that
Much but I really want to talk to him but I'm
Afraid im going to burst into random laughter I'm
So shy whenever I see him
I look down I really want to talk to him help!

Don't over think the situation! Take a few breaths and make your move! You can also try texting him first, so it won't be as scary!
mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 1/14/2013 3:14:28 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush is like on and off. He acts all flirty in person and he jokes around with me a lot, and plays jokes on me. On facebook, he's totally different. I told him I liked him in a riddle, and he supposedly "saw" it. The other day, I messaged him "hey". He saw it. And I know that he was on because he commented on someone's status like a minute after he saw my message. I don't know what to do. Do I confront him tomorrow? And also, how can I get him to admit that he likes me (if he does)? He's asked me in the past if I liked him and I said no just to play it safe. Thanks Smile

You can't really do anything in this kind of situation. If he likes you and had the opportunity to tell you, he may just not be ready to tell you. Make sure to give him space to tell him himself when he wants. Also he could be playing safe, just like you did before. He is probably very confused because of the past conversation.
mailyse f.