2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 comes clean with @SebamedUSA's Clear Face Collection: http://t.co/16nwoJoQxP

2 HOURS AGO Katy Perry isn’t the only girl who can *ROAR*… Stand out with some cool animal-print fun for your feet!: http://t.co/Xc0EUlm5sL

19 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

COMMENTS

Oblivious boy? Why your BF doesn't notice your new 'do

Why doesn’t my BF ever notice when I get a new haircut or new clothes? Everyone else compliments me, but he doesn’t say a word. Dave: I doubt he...

Mod mod mod mod. Me and my boyfriend usually text each other afterschool and on weekends because we are in different grades and I'm not allowed to date yet. But why am I the first one to start the conversation. He would also only reply lol or ok most of the time. Help?

Hey girlie, maybe he's just shy! Try asking an open ended question or talking on the phone in addition to texting. If you show an interest in hearing what he has to say, he will open up to you!

Meghan D.

by Kitty_loverz177 on 2/18/2013 5:13:07 PM

how do i keep myself from falling for his tricks again ? i mean he did hurt me but i do care i dont want to be with him. i feel used and i feel stupid that he did that to me and that i thought that he cared about me . how do i cheer myself up

That's a tough question, Girl. You might have to find a tactic that will work best for you. it's okay to mourn the end of your relationship for a little while, but then you need to get going again.  Treat yourself to some personal time the first few day after a break up. Do the whole ice cream, rom-com, Girls' night thing. By the end of it, you will realize that you deserve do much more. Think about what went wrong and right to help you move on. And always, always put yourself first. Do what makes you feel happy or something yo have always wanted to do.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by maddybaby53 on 1/22/2013 2:12:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD my x and i were together almost a year he was in placememnt, where some people go after juvie like a rehab sort of thing.. but we started dating when he was in there. we were going to date before he got into any trouble but we didnt. we were talking also a looong while ago but than his ex girl friend started drama and we didnt becuase i didnt want too be involved in drama and b*.he got out almost a month and a half agofive days ago he broke up with me . that happened was his brother messaged me on fb and asked what i would do if he broke up with n date one certian girl he knew i had issues with a long time ago. than he and i were on the phone and i told him that his brother said these things and he asked his brother and his brother denied syaing it. well i came to find out that my ex knew that his brother did that and that was a excuse now he has a diff gf n idk wht to do bc im hurt n i wana c if he tries to get bck wit me bc they wnt last n i need advice to b happy

Hey Girl, It's going to be hard to hear, but your ex doesn't seem to be that great of a guy. The fact that he knew what his brother was doing is a little fishy and I don't know if I (personally) would trust him. He also has a girlfriend now, so you don't want to mess with that relationship. Not to mention, he sounds like he was in trouble a lot and you probably don't want to get mixed up in that. Also think, if he gets in trouble again, you could be separated. Is it worth that? I would recommend that you try and move on. What you need is a few girls' nights and a new cutie to occupy your thoughts.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by maddybaby53 on 1/22/2013 1:52:01 PM

I'm 15 I can't stand it when people make out
In public it's soooooo gross and NOT cute at all
My sister and her finance are constantly smooching
Its sooooo ANNOYING you don't even know
Please tell me I'm not the only girl who feels this way
Ick! Since when did eating someone's face become
Romantic?

Hey girl,

Rest assure that you are definitely not the only one that finds this super annoying. Unfortunately, people are still going to smooch in public no matter how much of a fuss we make about it. While it's no secret that some people should definitely tone their make-out seshes down in public, there's no use in getting upset about it, right? We can only control our own actions, not matter how annoying others may be. Xoxo

Alexis G.

by redvelvetluv on 1/17/2013 2:16:14 PM

Is it alright for me to think my sisters BFs bro is cute
Or is it weird

Hey girlie, not weird. If you think he's cute, it's a matter of personal opinion.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 8:38:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I recently met this guy and I've really liked him for a few months now. He's sweet, funny, very cute, and ridiculously clever. The only problem is, he has a girlfriend. Some of my friends know her and they say she's a really mean, patronising and overall very negative person. She is also quite possessive and clingy over him, and I wouldn't want to do anything unless I was certain that she was a bad match for him. I really like him and think he could do much better than her, but how can I make him see this? We talk a lot but they have been going out for over a year and go to a different school and we have few friends in common. What should I do?

hey girl! as tough as it is, we can't control who other people date. it'd be one thing if he was your BGF you've known for years, but you said yourself that you only recently met him. it's possible he brings out the best in her, and she doesn't behave that way around him. or it's possible your friends are exaggerating a bit. either way, you've just gotta either move on or wait for him to be single. you wouldn't want a girl who thought you were mean to try and take your boyfriend, right? so give this girl the benefit of the doubt and don't let a guy make you hurt another girl. us gals have to stick together, kay? trust me, you'll find someone just as awesome as he is who's also a single pringle. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by sarinastar72 on 1/16/2013 1:56:42 PM

my bf barely notices anything new about me...but that's okay i get used to it. it doesn't really matter.

by luv798 on 1/16/2013 12:03:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy I really want to talk to but he like never says anything
To me he usually just says hi and then my name but usually he just flat
Out ignores me sometimes I catch him smiling and staring at me
I think one of the reasons he doesn't talk to me is because I sit with
My arms crossed and my head turned I don't mean to but he makes me
Feel so nervous

Hey there chica, if you want to talk to him, go for it!  Or, at least give him a chance to talk to you by not looking in the opposite direction.  Once you've successfully initiated conversation, check out these helpful flirting tips.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 8:55:16 AM

yeah, I feel like guys never notice anything Tong

by emmababe77 on 1/15/2013 10:32:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok why aren't any of my comments showing up? it's definitely been two days and nothing showed up. and I commented on something again about two hours ago and it didn't show up! what's up with that?? it's really frustrating.

All the comments in my queue have been approved! Unless your comments were inappropriate, they should have gone through. Maybe try again? xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by emmababe77 on 1/15/2013 10:14:59 PM

Hey girls!!!
Come ask to my rpofile for advice! I can help with hair, makeup,fashion, friends, school etc. Come ask and I will answer either the day you asked or the next day!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/14/2013 11:24:09 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush whose also my friend left his math folder in my homeroom so I picked it up for him. I taped on a piece of paper saying I <3 (Say my name was sarah) Sarah! She is soo hot! When I gave it to him he laughed and said "Haha I think i'll keep this here" Do you think that means he likes me?

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure if that means he likes you, he might have just thought it was a funny joke! Maybe you could keep getting to know him as friends to get a better sense of whether or not he likes you.

Meghan D.

by Butterflysportsgirl on 1/14/2013 8:51:09 PM

Hey girls, come stop by my club sometime (legit boy advice) get some advice from girls who been through it. You can also stop by and give advice to girls if you were in their situation before. Thanks!

by Chloe<3 on 1/14/2013 8:12:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I got my crushes number today from my friend. I asked him if he took my notebook by mistake and he said no. Then he was like "well wassup lol" and then we were talking for a while but then he was just like "hmhm..." "Yaaa." and I said I guess you gtg and he was like "yaa." He's SUPERR nice and stuff but it seemed like he didn't wanna talk. Then I texted him later but he was like "Just chillin with my homies" and I was like "cool." but he didn't reply. He's a reallllly big texter, but he's not texting me! Frown Why?

Hey girlie,

He might have really had to go! Next time maybe you could talk to him in person instead of just texting, because a conversation would be easier that way! You could also try talking to him on the phone in addition to texting, or wait for him to text you first next time.

Meghan D.

by neonroxursox on 1/14/2013 7:54:58 PM

Im confused! The guy I like sent me a sad face the other day and i replied and e never texted back. So today i texted him "hey" and he sent " :/ hi " and i asked why he sent me a sad face the other day and he is claiming that he doesnt remember. and last time i checked he liked me back. but now im worried that he doesnt like me any more im to scared to ask him again. I feel like he is hideing something from me like a new girlfriend or that he doesnt like me! Mod should i ask anything like if he still likes me or if he has a new girlfriend????? Please help im really confused!!!!

Hey girlie,

Instead of texting, maybe you could talk to him about it in person. Even if he doesn't have a new girlfriend, he might not be ready for a relationship. I wouldn't ask if he is dating someone else, but maybe just try to talk to him in person about his ambiguous texts and see how he responds.

Meghan D.

by moondust23 on 1/14/2013 7:22:46 PM

I was totes planning on asking this guy to the valentines dance...until another girl asked him today and of course he said yes! What should I do? I kind of wanted a date...

Hey girlie,

Valentine's Day is still a month away, so I wouldn't worry too much for now! You could ask one of your guy friends, and if that doesn't work there is nothing wrong with going solo! You can still have tons of fun with your friends. There's plenty of time to date in the future!

Meghan D.

by LLL328 on 1/14/2013 6:01:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so everyone thinks that im obsessed with my crush...but im not...how can i make it so that people dont think im obsessed? thanksSmile

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could wait for him to talk to you first or to text you first before talking to him. In the end, though, it doesn't really matter what people think, and they'll find something new to talk about soon enough!

Meghan D.

by zeus11 on 1/14/2013 4:35:53 PM

I really want to talk to this guy but
Whenever I see him my hands get shaky
And sweaty ( gross I know) and my stomach drops
To the floor whenever I see him I sort of sit with my arms
Crossed so that could be why he doesint talk to me that
Much but I really want to talk to him but I'm
Afraid im going to burst into random laughter I'm
So shy whenever I see him
I look down I really want to talk to him help!

Don't over think the situation! Take a few breaths and make your move! You can also try texting him first, so it won't be as scary!
mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 1/14/2013 3:14:28 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush is like on and off. He acts all flirty in person and he jokes around with me a lot, and plays jokes on me. On facebook, he's totally different. I told him I liked him in a riddle, and he supposedly "saw" it. The other day, I messaged him "hey". He saw it. And I know that he was on because he commented on someone's status like a minute after he saw my message. I don't know what to do. Do I confront him tomorrow? And also, how can I get him to admit that he likes me (if he does)? He's asked me in the past if I liked him and I said no just to play it safe. Thanks Smile

You can't really do anything in this kind of situation. If he likes you and had the opportunity to tell you, he may just not be ready to tell you. Make sure to give him space to tell him himself when he wants. Also he could be playing safe, just like you did before. He is probably very confused because of the past conversation.
mailyse f.