11 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

14 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

15 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Splash of sweetness

I was at the pool for swim team and my crush was in the lane next to mine. When we were swimming our lap, when I did...

That is soon romantic I really wish my crush would do something like that. You are so lucky

by classiclolita on 2/21/2013 3:18:58 AM

i would give anything for my crush to do that!

by boogaangel13 on 2/9/2013 6:56:28 PM

I am in eighth grade and there is an adorable boy in seventh grade that I have a big crush on, but I also have a crush on my bff's cousin who lives in CA (I live in MI) but I only saw a pic of him and email him. SO CONFUSED!!!!

by animalsrock22 on 1/25/2013 8:21:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My cush says hi to me litteraly everytime I see him and my friends say oooh you and gage now? and I have been asked 5 times if we are going out but the bad part is he might be dating someone and during chior he screamed out Hey (my name) in front of tons of people even his real popular friends does it seem like hes dating me? or is he going to mae a move?

Hey! he's being flirtatious, but if he has a gf you should try not to get involved. You don't want to get hurt or hurt someone else. good luck girl!

Helen S.

by bethybooboo21 on 1/24/2013 5:14:16 PM

awh

by pandasrock292 on 1/20/2013 11:31:09 AM

AWHH<3

by Prettyme123 on 1/20/2013 10:29:29 AM

Hey people!!!!!!
If you need advice about friends, fashion, school, popularity, boys and crushes come ask me on my profile! I will answer on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, though sometimes I may answer in some week days. It's just I'm really busy during the week with swimming and whatnot. But I will try my best to answer quickly. Thank you!

by glamgirl4everandever on 1/20/2013 9:17:56 AM

Mod Mod Mod (Lynae P.)
What is some advice you might have for me? How can I hang out with him more, etc.? (I'm the one who asked about my best friend's brother)

Helen S.

by aloha_morgan on 1/19/2013 7:38:51 AM

MOD!!!!!!
I really wanted to let my crush know that I liked him, and so I made my friend dare me to FaceTime my crush and tell him i like him. I facetimed him, talked for a little bit, told him that someone had dared me to FaceTime my crush and tell him that I liked him and so I just did. He (I think was watching tv) and said 'ok' like he was confused. I'm wondering what's up because sometimes I look up from my books and he's just staring straight at me and when I meet his eyes he looks away and looks kinda embarrassed. I'm not really the type of girl people crush on and he always hesitates when he's by me like he's not sure what to do. Could he maybe like me?

Hey girlie,

He might like you and not be ready for a relationship, or he might have just been flustered, or he might want to be just friends for now. If you've already told him you like him, I would just act like regular friends around him again, and if he wants to be more than that, he'll let you know. In the meantime, there's nothing wrong with keeping your eyes open for new crushes!

Meghan D.

by nerd_girl_lotr on 1/18/2013 10:44:49 PM

I need advice. I think that my BFFs bro may like me (and I think I like him). He's a year older than me. He talks to me more than anyone in my grade, always glances me and holds eye contact with me, smiles at me, appears where I am, uses my name a lot, and leans in when he talks to me. He also playfully flirts with me. One day, we were talking and we started walking different directions, and he said, "I was going to go this way to keep talking to you, but I'll go this way now". Another time he was talking to a group of girls in his grade, and he kept looking over at me (until he stopped talking to them, then he talked to me). It also seems like he shows off a bit when I'm around and remembers when I've been in his presence, even if we haven't talked. He's funny, nice, and we have a lot in common. Does he like me? Thank you sososososososososo much for your help!

Hey aloha_morgan, duh he likes you!!! He's giving you so many signs it's crazy lol. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.