1 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

3 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

4 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

COMMENTS

Splash of sweetness

I was at the pool for swim team and my crush was in the lane next to mine. When we were swimming our lap, when I did...

I go the swim meets and watch my friends older brother compete. I love going because some of the guys are really really cute.

Is it me or are the shorts the guys wear really low cut and really tiny. Its almost like they are wearing a very small patch of fabric. My friend told me it was so they can swim faster, but the benefit is that they look really good too! That British diver Daley wore really small swim trunks, that guy is so hot! So it was nice watching the Olympics this past summer.

by fashionqn on 1/17/2013 4:13:58 PM

My BGF is really, really nice and would do pretty much anything for me...he's the best friend I could ask for. We went out for about a week, but I'm not ready for a bf so we called it off. He's admitted he still likes me, and I told him I like someone else, and he was nice enough to make plans for us to get together. He's amazing. But everytime he tries to talk to me I kind of avoid him. I don't know why, and I want to stop. Can you help?

Hey girl,

You are lucky to have such an amazing friend. It's incredible that he would put your feelings so ahead of his own. You're probably avoiding him because you already know the things I just told you. You obviously don't want to hurt him anymore than you may already have, so you're subconsciously avoiding him to save him the pain of seeing you with someone else. Talking to him might help you feel a bit better about the situation, after all he's still your best friend right? You don't want to lose the awesome relationship you already have! xoxo

Alexis G.

by ste22 on 1/17/2013 3:51:57 PM

HEY GIRLS! LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 1/16/2013 3:02:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
can you flirt through texts or is flirting something
you have to do in public?

Hey chica, yes, you can def flirt through texts if you want to.  Check out "The dos and don'ts of flirtexting" and "10 tips for texting your crush."  But remember, flirting in-person is the most effective way to communicate with boys.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 12:28:30 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I'm going to London with just my dad over spring break for 5 days. I'm kinda nervous and scared to be alone with him and to travel so far! I've always wanted to go, but I'm scared. We're also going to Paris and possible some other places. I'm so scared!

There's no need to be scared! Yes travel can be scary, but you'll be with your dad! And you're going to London and Paris! That's absolutely amazing. Don't let it freak you out too much. Just think about all of the awesome things youre going to see and do! have fun! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/15/2013 11:48:09 PM

Want some fashion tips to know how to impress that special someone? Check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (duhh) I promise you'll love it! Thanks!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/15/2013 10:35:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I told my best guy friend/crush I like him and he said he likes me too. The thing is, I'm not allowed to date for another 3 years and I'm afraid that our mutual crush might fade and he'll find another girl. I really like him and we're really close. And I know that if another person comes between us and we fall for other people, our amazing friendship will never be the same. Any advice?

All you can do is go with the flow. I know I constantly worry about ruining a friendship with feelings or someone else coming along and stealing the guys affections away. But there's nothing you can do to stop those things. However you both like each other and it would be a real bummer that you missed out on that just because you're nervous. So I say take a chance and just go with the the flow. See where things take you! You never know what will happen. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 1/15/2013 9:13:24 PM

That actually happened! OMG, I would just melt.

by transform2314 on 1/15/2013 9:07:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
OK well i really wanna hang out with my boyfriend sometime soon, like go see a movie or something, but my mom won't let me! I asked her if it would be ok if i turned it into a group thing and she said "no you're only 14 you're too young!" Do u think 14 is too young? i don't! and i am a really responsible girl she should trust me! i'm just so frustrated i need help. how can i convince her that i should be able to go?

I would try again with the group aspect. Maybe ask some friends if they would be up for a movie and then tell your mom that "A, B, C, and D wanna go see a movie. But my BF X and his friend Q will also be there. It's going to be a group thing with all my friends is that ok?" I think if you approach it from the group aspect and are upfront with her about the fact your bf will be there she might be more accepting. Maybe even having one of your good girlfriends parents pick you up and drop you off would also convince her. You have to try and work out a situation she's most comfortable with. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Alykat18 on 1/15/2013 9:04:13 PM

Hey girls!
Come ask me anything on my profile and I will answer either the day you posted or the day after (if you posted it late at night) Ask me about Hair, makeup, fashion, friends (especially friends) school, life and anything you want! Just let me know in your question if you want me to answer on your profile or mine! I will be happy to help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/15/2013 7:15:32 PM