2 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

3 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

4 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

Splash of sweetness

I was at the pool for swim team and my crush was in the lane next to mine. When we were swimming our lap, when I did...

That is soon romantic I really wish my crush would do something like that. You are so lucky

by classiclolita on 2/21/2013 3:18:58 AM

i would give anything for my crush to do that!

by boogaangel13 on 2/9/2013 6:56:28 PM

I am in eighth grade and there is an adorable boy in seventh grade that I have a big crush on, but I also have a crush on my bff's cousin who lives in CA (I live in MI) but I only saw a pic of him and email him. SO CONFUSED!!!!

by animalsrock22 on 1/25/2013 8:21:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My cush says hi to me litteraly everytime I see him and my friends say oooh you and gage now? and I have been asked 5 times if we are going out but the bad part is he might be dating someone and during chior he screamed out Hey (my name) in front of tons of people even his real popular friends does it seem like hes dating me? or is he going to mae a move?

Hey! he's being flirtatious, but if he has a gf you should try not to get involved. You don't want to get hurt or hurt someone else. good luck girl!

Helen S.

by bethybooboo21 on 1/24/2013 5:14:16 PM

awh

by pandasrock292 on 1/20/2013 11:31:09 AM

AWHH<3

by Prettyme123 on 1/20/2013 10:29:29 AM

Hey people!!!!!!
If you need advice about friends, fashion, school, popularity, boys and crushes come ask me on my profile! I will answer on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, though sometimes I may answer in some week days. It's just I'm really busy during the week with swimming and whatnot. But I will try my best to answer quickly. Thank you!

by glamgirl4everandever on 1/20/2013 9:17:56 AM

Mod Mod Mod (Lynae P.)
What is some advice you might have for me? How can I hang out with him more, etc.? (I'm the one who asked about my best friend's brother)

Helen S.

by aloha_morgan on 1/19/2013 7:38:51 AM

MOD!!!!!!
I really wanted to let my crush know that I liked him, and so I made my friend dare me to FaceTime my crush and tell him i like him. I facetimed him, talked for a little bit, told him that someone had dared me to FaceTime my crush and tell him that I liked him and so I just did. He (I think was watching tv) and said 'ok' like he was confused. I'm wondering what's up because sometimes I look up from my books and he's just staring straight at me and when I meet his eyes he looks away and looks kinda embarrassed. I'm not really the type of girl people crush on and he always hesitates when he's by me like he's not sure what to do. Could he maybe like me?

Hey girlie,

He might like you and not be ready for a relationship, or he might have just been flustered, or he might want to be just friends for now. If you've already told him you like him, I would just act like regular friends around him again, and if he wants to be more than that, he'll let you know. In the meantime, there's nothing wrong with keeping your eyes open for new crushes!

Meghan D.

by nerd_girl_lotr on 1/18/2013 10:44:49 PM

I need advice. I think that my BFFs bro may like me (and I think I like him). He's a year older than me. He talks to me more than anyone in my grade, always glances me and holds eye contact with me, smiles at me, appears where I am, uses my name a lot, and leans in when he talks to me. He also playfully flirts with me. One day, we were talking and we started walking different directions, and he said, "I was going to go this way to keep talking to you, but I'll go this way now". Another time he was talking to a group of girls in his grade, and he kept looking over at me (until he stopped talking to them, then he talked to me). It also seems like he shows off a bit when I'm around and remembers when I've been in his presence, even if we haven't talked. He's funny, nice, and we have a lot in common. Does he like me? Thank you sososososososososo much for your help!

Hey aloha_morgan, duh he likes you!!! He's giving you so many signs it's crazy lol. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by aloha_morgan on 1/18/2013 7:00:47 PM

I go the swim meets and watch my friends older brother compete. I love going because some of the guys are really really cute.

Is it me or are the shorts the guys wear really low cut and really tiny. Its almost like they are wearing a very small patch of fabric. My friend told me it was so they can swim faster, but the benefit is that they look really good too! That British diver Daley wore really small swim trunks, that guy is so hot! So it was nice watching the Olympics this past summer.

by fashionqn on 1/17/2013 4:13:58 PM

My BGF is really, really nice and would do pretty much anything for me...he's the best friend I could ask for. We went out for about a week, but I'm not ready for a bf so we called it off. He's admitted he still likes me, and I told him I like someone else, and he was nice enough to make plans for us to get together. He's amazing. But everytime he tries to talk to me I kind of avoid him. I don't know why, and I want to stop. Can you help?

Hey girl,

You are lucky to have such an amazing friend. It's incredible that he would put your feelings so ahead of his own. You're probably avoiding him because you already know the things I just told you. You obviously don't want to hurt him anymore than you may already have, so you're subconsciously avoiding him to save him the pain of seeing you with someone else. Talking to him might help you feel a bit better about the situation, after all he's still your best friend right? You don't want to lose the awesome relationship you already have! xoxo

Alexis G.

by ste22 on 1/17/2013 3:51:57 PM

HEY GIRLS! LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 1/16/2013 3:02:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
can you flirt through texts or is flirting something
you have to do in public?

Hey chica, yes, you can def flirt through texts if you want to.  Check out "The dos and don'ts of flirtexting" and "10 tips for texting your crush."  But remember, flirting in-person is the most effective way to communicate with boys.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 12:28:30 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I'm going to London with just my dad over spring break for 5 days. I'm kinda nervous and scared to be alone with him and to travel so far! I've always wanted to go, but I'm scared. We're also going to Paris and possible some other places. I'm so scared!

There's no need to be scared! Yes travel can be scary, but you'll be with your dad! And you're going to London and Paris! That's absolutely amazing. Don't let it freak you out too much. Just think about all of the awesome things youre going to see and do! have fun! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/15/2013 11:48:09 PM

Want some fashion tips to know how to impress that special someone? Check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (duhh) I promise you'll love it! Thanks!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/15/2013 10:35:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I told my best guy friend/crush I like him and he said he likes me too. The thing is, I'm not allowed to date for another 3 years and I'm afraid that our mutual crush might fade and he'll find another girl. I really like him and we're really close. And I know that if another person comes between us and we fall for other people, our amazing friendship will never be the same. Any advice?

All you can do is go with the flow. I know I constantly worry about ruining a friendship with feelings or someone else coming along and stealing the guys affections away. But there's nothing you can do to stop those things. However you both like each other and it would be a real bummer that you missed out on that just because you're nervous. So I say take a chance and just go with the the flow. See where things take you! You never know what will happen. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 1/15/2013 9:13:24 PM

That actually happened! OMG, I would just melt.

by transform2314 on 1/15/2013 9:07:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
OK well i really wanna hang out with my boyfriend sometime soon, like go see a movie or something, but my mom won't let me! I asked her if it would be ok if i turned it into a group thing and she said "no you're only 14 you're too young!" Do u think 14 is too young? i don't! and i am a really responsible girl she should trust me! i'm just so frustrated i need help. how can i convince her that i should be able to go?

I would try again with the group aspect. Maybe ask some friends if they would be up for a movie and then tell your mom that "A, B, C, and D wanna go see a movie. But my BF X and his friend Q will also be there. It's going to be a group thing with all my friends is that ok?" I think if you approach it from the group aspect and are upfront with her about the fact your bf will be there she might be more accepting. Maybe even having one of your good girlfriends parents pick you up and drop you off would also convince her. You have to try and work out a situation she's most comfortable with. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Alykat18 on 1/15/2013 9:04:13 PM

Hey girls!
Come ask me anything on my profile and I will answer either the day you posted or the day after (if you posted it late at night) Ask me about Hair, makeup, fashion, friends (especially friends) school, life and anything you want! Just let me know in your question if you want me to answer on your profile or mine! I will be happy to help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/15/2013 7:15:32 PM

The guy in the picture is such a cutie... and this story is super adorable! My school doesn't have a swim team, but I would probably just melt into the water if this happened to me. <3 You're so lucky!

by purplerainn on 1/15/2013 7:04:00 PM

Awwww! Lucky you! Smile

by pinklol56 on 1/15/2013 6:57:07 PM

OMG he is hot...haha and this is a cute story! I am a swimmer and I would freak if this happened to me!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 1/15/2013 4:49:22 PM

the guy in the picture is hot (;

by onghairlonglegs on 1/15/2013 4:42:57 PM