13 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

14 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

15 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

10 things to do when you're home sick

Sick? Ick! Germs, germs, everywhere. Whether you've got the flu or some other nasty bug, we know you'd much rather be out-and-about than stuck at home. And...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
(First off thanks for this article it helps a lot) and I'm sick too. I've got the stomach flu. This morning I felt really really nauseous like I was gonna throw up but I didn't. Then I slept for like 3 hours and I woke up because I felt like puking. I ended up puking all over the rug in the bathroom (I couldn't make it to the toilet) and now I just feel really bad because I ruined a really expensive rug. So I need to know how to tell my mom what happened and how I can distract myself from doing it again because I don't feel very good

Hey girlie, hang out in your bathroom so if you feel sick the toilet is right there. Keep your phone or computer or a book with you to entertain you. Your mom will understand that it's not your fault so just tell her and there's a chance that it might come clean.

Lauren T.

by swifty#1 on 3/25/2013 8:29:53 PM

Sick: Check
Camp:Check
Book: Check
Drink/food: Check
Technology :Check
Shower: Check
Music: Check
Best Mag ever: Subscription expired Frown

by miley13t on 1/25/2013 3:38:39 PM

I have a cold, and some of this really helped! Thanks!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/21/2013 9:18:34 AM

The flu is going around but I was fine... until i happened to read this article. I read this and then about 2 hours ltr my throat felt scratchy lol. I have a slight stuffy nose... no flu get though (knock on wood) Smile

by hmeyer on 1/17/2013 9:53:24 PM

Pretty good article! The only thing that I noticed was that instead of water, it said you could drink light colored soda or gatorade. Gatorade is fine, but soda is just filled with sugar and chemicals, which won't help you get better at all.

by horselover0609 on 1/17/2013 5:47:19 PM

im home sick and i would say the best thing is keeping comfy and covered up because ITS COLD!

by cutiekj on 1/17/2013 12:36:45 PM

i'm cracking up laughing because i'm actually home sick today

by myfatsquirrel on 1/17/2013 11:58:42 AM

MOD?
I posted this yesterday:
MOD?
I have a social studies project and I need to make it creative. I'm not asking to cheat, but I need some ideas... Help?
Thanks!
And this is the answer I got:
Hey girlie, without knowing what your project is, I'm not sure how to help you. You can be creative with your presentation of it to add some extra detail and make your project stand out.
My project is about the branches of government. Do you have any layout ideas for how to set it up? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Hmm what kind of presentation is it? Oral? Written? If you need a cool way to set up the three branches you could present them on the branches of a tree maybe?? It's hard to say when I'm not sure what your project entails. Xoxo

Alexis G.

by jrprodigy12 on 1/17/2013 7:48:40 AM

I'm definitely going to abide by this guide the next time that I get sick!

by purplerainn on 1/16/2013 7:48:10 PM

I keep myself from getting sick by using hand sanitizer (bath and body works makes yummy scented ones) in between every class and I wash my hands at recess, lunch, when I get home and before I go to bed! I may sound strange but I don't get sick much so yay!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/16/2013 7:46:41 PM