13 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

14 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

15 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

10 things to do when you're home sick

Sick? Ick! Germs, germs, everywhere. Whether you've got the flu or some other nasty bug, we know you'd much rather be out-and-about than stuck at home. And...

MOD MOD MOD is it bad for you if you wash your hair TOO often? I wash my hair every night but it ends up oily and I get dandruff. How much should I wash my hair?

Hey girlie, most experts recommend every day or every other day. Use a dandruff shampoo like head and shoulders to help prevent dandruff. They also make formulas especially for oily hair that might help you too.

Lauren T.

by PuppyCT on 1/16/2013 7:41:02 PM

MOD?
I have a social studies project and I need to make it creative. I'm not asking to cheat, but I need some ideas... Help?
Thanks!
XOXO

Hey girlie, without knowing what your project is, I'm not sure how to help you. You can be creative with your presentation of it to add some extra detail and make your project stand out.

Lauren T.

by jrprodigy12 on 1/16/2013 6:57:51 PM

I've got a cold and really want to do these, but its not bad enough to stay home from school Tong

by April0405 on 1/16/2013 6:39:09 PM

this came a day late! i stayed home sick yesterday

by paigebunny on 1/16/2013 6:37:22 PM

I hate being home sick because all my friends are at school and I am at home. It makes me feel that I am missing out on so much!! Tong

by BabyDahl13 on 1/16/2013 5:45:06 PM

Lol I'm sick! It's like you read my mind!

by aki2000 on 1/16/2013 5:28:39 PM

MODMODMOD
I hate my school with a burning passion for so many reasons, all I want is a transfer.
I found my "dream school" ,which is far away from all my problems, and has everything I want and need.
But, of course it has to come with problems.
One: My Mom is extremely reluctant to let me transfer, even to the other middle school in my tiny and stupid town.
Second: The school's in London. I see where that could be seen as rather unrealistic, but I have had REALLY good test scores, and my current school underuses my talents.
PLEASE HELP! THIS IS AN URGENT MATTER!

hey  chica! I totally understand that you feel your school is not the best fit for you. Schools can be structured very differently than one antother, but...London?! That could be a stretch. See if there's anywhere you could go that wouldn't be a 10 hour plane ride away, as well as probably being very expensive. Look in your state to find a better match for you, then put together a presentation on why you should go there. If you're still stuck on London, try the presentation idea for that school. Just realize that it may be a bit out of reach. Good luck!!!

xoxo

Katie L.

by WhiteStripe3 on 1/16/2013 4:46:35 PM

i'm home sick today, and this article was helpful! Thanks GL!

by caitlingirl1997 on 1/16/2013 3:37:20 PM

Ugh I'm sick home today! This article was exactly what I needed!!!

by xXILikeItLikeThatXx on 1/16/2013 3:16:49 PM