7 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

10 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

11 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

American Idol looks any judge would applaud

Mariah Carey is back and bigger than ever after landing the prime position as one of American Idol’s newest judges (alongside Kieth Urban and Nicki Minaj!). This...

Love these! The first and third are my fav, the second is nice if you ditch the flare jeans Laughing

by pinkstardust07 on 4/19/2013 2:22:20 PM

the 1st is adorable. The second, i luv everything but the pants. The third is pretty cool too Smile

by 1Dadele on 1/24/2013 9:45:05 PM

My style is the first outfit... Then probs the third... Not a big fan of the second, but it's more of a simple look guess Smile

by neonroxursox on 1/19/2013 11:05:37 PM

There's is guy in my class that I like he's cute and smart but sometimes females it so hard to ask him out because one moment he's cool then the next he's a totally geek wat do I do

Hey girlie,

There's nothing wrong with being a "geek"--guys who get labelled that are often totally sweet! If you want to date someone, you'll have to accept both sides of him, including what you consider geeky, so try to see what's good in those aspects of him or you won't be very happy with him!

Meghan D.

by SassyGirl2000 on 1/18/2013 9:04:05 PM

Mod!MOD!MOD!
how do i stop biting my nails

hey! try putting tabasco sauce on them (I've tried it) and you'll slowly learn to stop biting because of a bad association with the taste. good luck!

Helen S.

by olivia19 on 1/17/2013 8:17:22 PM

This is SOOO not helping my nail polish obssesion! LOL! Smile

by sparkles5434 on 1/17/2013 8:23:42 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I'm going on Pointe in March, and I've been doing out of class exercises to be stronger. Since she said that's when I'm doing Pointe, do I need to keep doing those exercises?

Hey girlie, keep doing everything you can to make yourself stronger. The better you do now, the better you'll be when you get on pointe in a couple months.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/16/2013 8:38:10 PM

I have friends, but I'm not feeling like they're being the best friends to me. They always make me feel bad about myself, and they tease me for being smart and the way I talk. Sometimes I think the only reason they're my 'friends' is to get help with school work. Should I tell them how I feel, or what? Thanks.

Hey girlie, telling them how you feel is a good start. But they'll probably tell you what you want to hear so that they can keep getting help. Start talking to other girls at school and make some new friends. You won't be so reliant on these girls who aren't very nice to you and you'll have someone better to hang out with.

Lauren T.

by PaintedDestiny on 1/16/2013 8:12:38 PM

so how can i tell if a guy is flirtexting me?just wondering. I think my BGF might be, idrk. Help?

Hey girlie, sometimes it's hard to tell. Try to notice if he pays more attention to you than he does to other girls that he's friends with. Does he ever touch your arm or back or make excuses to be closer to you? Those are usually some good signs.

Lauren T.

by teampeetapercy on 1/16/2013 8:12:37 PM

I LOVE the first and secod outifts, totes adorbes. But I don't really like the second outfit, not really my style. Although, the polish is gorge! I own two that are almost identicle. But one is a litle more purple-y ant the other is more silver based. But I just love glitter polish, tbh.

by Graciegang on 1/16/2013 7:48:46 PM

None of these outfits are really my style, but they're all super cute! I love the golden bangle from modcloth.com, the boots from Target, and the pearl bracelet from Charlotte Russe! Also, the "Sprung" nail polish sounds really pretty! I'll have to try it out. Smile

by purplerainn on 1/16/2013 7:24:48 PM

ok so i watched the video behind the scenes with shay for the cover for february and i LOVE her hair! its all wavy and amazing!! could you please tell me how to get my hair like that?? and is there any heatless overnight braid or something that could get my hair curly? thanks sooo much!
-xoxo

Hey girlie, I'm not exactly sure what they did to Shay's hair. But you can make your hair curly without heat. You can buy soft foam rollers at just about any drug store or beauty store pretty inexpensively. Just roll them up into dry hair before you go to bed and take them out for curly hair when you wake up.

Lauren T.

by t-dog123 on 1/16/2013 5:01:12 PM

HEY GIRLS! LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 1/16/2013 3:10:28 PM