6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

10 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: All natural and colorful Maeve F.

GL gal Maeve11 from Duluth, Minnesota knows how to take her look from simple and subtle to completely fun and colorful. Find out how she balances her...

@fashionqn absolutely right. and if you search up certain eyeshadow colors vs eye colors and which go best together that always will give good results Smile

by Jordanifying on 3/10/2013 5:59:02 PM

We look so much better when we balance our natural look with the makeup we wear. I see so many people who try and use certain tones and colors that shouldnt. We all have certain highlights and features that we should try and show off, and some of what we do hides our best look.

by fashionqn on 1/17/2013 11:24:19 PM

MOD!!!
Please I really need your help.
Ok so I just moved to Florida and I like this guy. Problem is, he goes to my old school (which is all the way in Oklahoma). Before I moved me and him were kinda friends. We would sit together and me and him joked around a lot. He always was staring at me and smiling.
After I moved my friends told me that I liked him, but he wouldn't say back wether he liked me or not. Now my questions are:
1) Do you think he likes me back?
2) Should I try to forget about him or take a shot at asking him out and try a long distance relationship?

Hey girlie, I think there's a chance that he might like you, but since he's not saying it's probably not worth trying a long distance relationship. There are probably some great boys your age at your new school that might be more worth your time.

Lauren T.

by louisianadiva4435 on 1/16/2013 8:17:02 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD

Hey girlie, just talk to your friend. Tell her that you're the same person you've always been and there's no reason that things can't be normal like they had been.

Lauren T.

by <3qtpiecatherine<3 on 1/16/2013 7:57:52 PM

Great tips! She's so beautiful. Smile

by purplerainn on 1/16/2013 7:40:52 PM

join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, all council and officer positions are available. apply today!Smile

today's tip and the quote of the week can be found on the club pageSmile

by alindgren on 1/16/2013 4:58:13 PM

Okay, I really really want to be a beauty spy! How can I do this?

hey girl! we had a competition a while back but unfortunately it is closed now. keep your eye out for another competition in the future!

xoxo

Katie L.

by allison.nicole on 1/16/2013 4:21:59 PM

OMG Minnesota best state ever. But seriously, in Duluth you'll need bronzer. There is no way she could get a real tan!

by puffinlover99 on 1/16/2013 2:40:17 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush has been acting strange lately. He's been joking around with me a lot. He locked me out of a door last week and was smiling and laughing with his friend. Yesterday, I took extra time to get ready. I curled my hair, put on a little makeup, and wore nice smelling perfume. Once he saw me, he said "eeew" in a joking way. I said "Ughh what's so eew!" and I ran after him and slapped him on the shoulder playfully. He kept on saying "eeew, eeew, eeew". I said "eeeew to you!" and it kept on going on and on. He was staring at me a lot. Even when he was talking to his friends. When he talks to me, there's always good eye contact. He kept on standing near me a lot yesterday and looking over. Does it sound like he likes me? I told him on fb that I liked him like a month ago, but he saw it and never responded. What should I do next?

Hey girl! It's hard to tell if he likes you or not, but he definitely sounds interested. And he knows you like him, so the ball is in his court now. Keep flirting and if you feel good about the situation, ask him out in a casual way (like to a sports game or to hang with a group of friends). good luck!

xoxo