1 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

2 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

COMMENTS

Should you go for a guy your age or older?

Two boys asked me out, and I don’t know which one to go out with. One is 13 (like me), and he is nice and cares...

mod mod
My friend has totally fallen for an older guy. In my opinion he is the bad boy type but then another friend said I was to harsh and isnt. She seems to have had her eye on him for awhile and has gotten what she wanted but its kind of her first romance and she is totally in love with him, I am not sure if he feels the same. How can I not come off jealous or judgmental about what she is doing and still be a good friend? I know its her life but I dont think she has thought this out.

Hey girlie,

That's a tough situation, because you're concerned for her but don't want to tell her what to do. I would encourage her to speak with a trusted adult such as a parent or other family member, guidance counselor, teacher or doctor about the specifics of her relationship (age difference, etc.) and how she is keeping herself safe. An adult will be able to help her understand her situation better and make sure the relationship is healthy! You could also suggest that he come with you and your friends when you go out together so that you could get to know him better, and hopefully you will see that he is being nice to your friend and treating her well! You could also talk to your own parent or another adult about the best way to talk to her.

Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 4/13/2013 11:29:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Okay so I have a big crush on my brother's best friend and drummer of his band. Whenever we're together, he shows signs of liking me but I'm not sure because he's 2 years older than me! How do I know if he likes me? Also, my brother knows I like him and he seems cool with it so I was thinking about asking him to tell his friend that I like him. Is that a good idea?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for signs that he might like you: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/08/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you-likes-you.aspx?cp=all . And you could have your brother tell him if you want, but if you're not sure if he likes you, there's no rush to do anything! You could always try to get to know him as friends or hang out with him and your brother, and then tell him yourself when you knew each other more. But it's really your decision!

Meghan D.

by kayla99 on 3/1/2013 10:57:42 PM

Oops I forgot to add. We're in a band together with his siblings and other friends and its getting really awkward in practices. Help

Dancer1414Smile

by dancer1414:) on 2/20/2013 4:06:26 PM

Okay I asked a friend to go with me to our winter formal. He turned me down so I asked the guy my mom told me likes me. I like him a little but more as an older brother or friend. He wouldn't leave me alone for long at the dance we spent about 15 minutes apart. I gave him a valentine's day card and my number. He texted me to ask if we could hang out over our break. I don't know if were going out. I have never had a decent romantic relationship with guys because I'm busy with schoolwork and barely have time for friends. Also if you have advice on how to start a strong relationship that would be helpful. None of my relationships have worked out and one of us has always ended in heart break. Help!!!
Dancer1414Smile

hey girl! first off, if you don't like the guy then don't go out with him. that's my biggest tip. why spend time worrying about a relationship that you don't necessarily want to be in? I know sometimes it's nice to just be in a relationship, but trust me, being single is better than leading this fella on. for any relationship, romantic or not, communication is key. make sure you talk to him about how you feel!

xoxo

Katie L.

by dancer1414:) on 2/20/2013 4:04:39 PM

MOD MOD!
I'm band I have a major crush on my section leader. I can't look at him without blushing or looking away. The worse part is that my sister dated him for a couple weeks. I don't know what to do. Frown

Hey girlie,

If you have a crush on your sister's ex, I would definitely talk to her before making a move. She would probably be hurt if you did anything with him without talking to her, so it is better to be honest with her now than to have her find out later!

Meghan D.

by Trumpet7 on 2/11/2013 6:24:30 PM

Mod MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I have my Ex's number n i text him as much as possible but one day he told me he has a girlfriend! I told him it was cool but i lied. What should i do

Hey girlie, stop texting him. Keep him out of sight and out of my mind. It's time for you to move on to a boy who really likes you for you and only wants to be with you.

Lauren T.

by Ayumi302 on 2/10/2013 7:37:10 PM

OK here's the deal. These two boys like me but I don't like neither of them. How do I put them down gently

by BarbieCapricorn12 on 2/6/2013 10:02:53 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
So, at lunch I sit at the boys table a lot because my BGF is there. So, my old crush would sit there to but I don't sit there because of him. Anyway, my friends think I flirt with everyone there, but all I do is talk to them. I don't flirt with them!! I laugh if they something funny, but that is not flirting. Please help because it is really annoying.

Hey girl, I would just brush it off. There is nothing wrong with flirting even if that is what you're doing! Just ignore the comments and keep on enjoying yourself and having fun. Don't care what other people think!

lauren r.

by Iloveonedirection! on 1/27/2013 10:53:40 AM

Mod-Friend in Need
My friend is dating an older guy and she is feeling really guilty about things. Not that she doesn't think she shouldn't be going out with him but she is feeling guilty about those urges we get when we have a bf and I think she is kind of worried about them because this is her first love. I told her the urges are natural but she doesn't have to act on them and there are things she can do to get rid of them, but is there anything else I should mention? She is a person who kind of has it together but I can tell she is truly worried that she will mess up even though she has said she is ready.

hey! It's really great that you're so concerned for your friend. I think you've told her everything she needs, good luck to you!

Helen S.

by fashionqn on 1/26/2013 12:50:15 AM

So I reeeeeally like this guy. He's a grade above me, and we have one class together. Recently he's been talking to me a lot more often, and trying to get me to laugh a lot. He always trys to annoy me whenever we pass each other in the hallways, and I've caught him glancing at me during class a few times. I'm not totally sure if he likes me or not. What should I do?

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.