Bridget M.

is modding

7 MINUTES AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

3 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

4 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Should you go for a guy your age or older?

Two boys asked me out, and I don’t know which one to go out with. One is 13 (like me), and he is nice and cares...

I like a guy who is a year younger than me. My friends think I'm crazy because: I'm older, He is missing a finger and he has a twin. I don't care if he is a twin, if he is missing a finger or that I'm older. I just like him for who he is. I need help, SOON!

by mamabear162 on 1/17/2013 7:19:01 PM

There's this guy I like, and all my friends tease me saying he likes me back. I don't know for sure if he really DOES, but I'm too nervous to ask! Lately the teasing is getting worse. HELP

hey! If telling them to stop doesn't work, just start ignoring them. they'll lose interest and take some of the pressure off. good luck!

Helen S.

by blueangelxoxo on 1/17/2013 7:14:25 PM

Its so easy to fall for older guys. I know many people dating older guys than they should, some with permission from their parents and some not. I wish there wasnt an issue with age because a lot of the older guys are just hotter and more exciting than guys our own age. Not that older guys arent immature but guys in general they just seem that way and younger guys arent even ready to date and have fun.

We could all hook up with an older guy like one of the main characters is doing in the Carrie Diaries but that would upset our rents.

by fashionqn on 1/17/2013 3:55:42 PM

So I like this guy ( lets call him A)who I'm pretty sure likes me back and I have a little feelings for his friend (lets call him B). So one day I hugged B and when I turned back around A was staring at me with a jealous look and now I don't know if he's mad at me or not. What should I do?

Hey chica,

Well- who do you like more? If you're feelings fall more toward A then you'll probably wanna talk to him and figure out what he's feelings. It's possible that he is super upset about the hug between you and B, especially if he has strong feelings for you. Xoxo

Alexis G.

by ilove_nerds143 on 1/17/2013 2:08:33 PM

MOD! MOD MOD!!!
There is this guy I like, but one of my good friends likes him too. I don't want to tell her that I like him because I think it will be awkward between us. She is the same age as the boy I like, and she spends a lot more time with him then I do, does that mean she has a better chance than me?

Hey girlie, it doesn't mean she has a better chance. Just put yourself out there so that you can spend more time with him and get to know him better. Even though he knows her better, it doesn't mean he's interested in her in that way.

Lauren T.

by happygirl5457 on 1/16/2013 8:04:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD one of my friends is starting to ignore me. I think she's trying to give me hints that she doesn't want to be friends anymore. I miss her, but my mom thinks she's a bad influence and that it's okay. I'm not even sure if my friend wants to ditch me for sure! Help!

Hey girlie, just keep acting normal and see if she keeps ignoring you. If she's not paying attention to you anymore or keeping up with you, it's probably best for you to move on. You deserve friends who love you and want to spend time with you!

Lauren T.

by PuppyCT on 1/16/2013 7:39:33 PM

Is it normal for your breasts to itch I haven't changed my laundry
Detergent so it can't be that for some reason they just start
Itching really bad

Hey girlie, there must be something bothering them. It could be your bras or maybe the material of your shirts. Make sure that everything you're wearing over them is comfortable and fits well.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 6:58:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My BGF(Let's call him A) likes my friend(Let's call her B). My crush also likes B, but I asked A to ask my crush who he liked. So my crush told A that he liked B. And now they both like B. But my crush and B's relationship are like me and A's relationship, a brother and sister kinda relationship. I feel like I should tell my crush that I like him. What should I do?!?! PLEASE HELP.

Hey girlie, it might be a good idea to lay low for a while. Give him some time since you know he likes B and maybe she'll reject him or he'll get over you and then you can focus on him.

Lauren T.

by megagirrl on 1/16/2013 6:51:26 PM

I know for a fact my crush's best friend, who is a guy, doesn't like me. I annoy him and I'm not purposely trying to. I'm afraid that my crush wouldn't ever like me as a crush or go out with me if he's best friends doesn't "approve" of me. What should I do?

Hey girlie, just because he's not your biggest fan, it doesn't mean he wouldn't want his friend to be happy with you. I don't think it's anything to worry about at this point.

Lauren T.

by bratz911 on 1/16/2013 6:49:17 PM

I have two things to ask about. 1 I really like a guy, he's 2 years older then me. He's super sweet and nice and he talks to me and all but how will I know if he actually likes me? And 2, I have really dark facial hair like a 'mustache', my friends are being mean about it lately. Is there any way other then waxing or using tweezers? Thanks

Hey girlie, 1. just pay attention to the way he acts around you. Does he pay more attention to you than he does to other girls? Does he look at you for long periods of time? 2. You could try bleaching the hair above your lip. You'll have to get it done professionally or do it very carefully yourself for good results.

Lauren T.