4 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

8 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

9 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Should you go for a guy your age or older?

Two boys asked me out, and I don’t know which one to go out with. One is 13 (like me), and he is nice and cares...

MOD MOD MOD!
What are some signs that your best guy friend likes you? I'm falling real hard for mine and we flirt tons & hang out often, but anything specific I should look for? Thanks! x

Hey girlie, pay attention to the way that he looks at you and the way he acts around you. If he looks at you longer than a normal person would or touches you somewhere like your arm or back when he talks to you, there's a chance he might like you.

Lauren T.

by ziirnn on 1/16/2013 6:24:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!

Hey girlie, there are no rules when it comes to age! Nothing says that you have to be younger. It's absolutely ok for you like a younger boy!

Lauren T.

by maggie183 on 1/16/2013 6:17:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Is one year a big age difference? for example
If a girl is 15 and her crush is 16

Hey girlie, one year is nothing to worry about! It's barely even a difference.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 6:00:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi. In November I had a major surgery on my back. I had to, obviously, stay out of school until January until I fully recovered. Since then, I've changed... A LOT. My self esteem is low,(Like really low), I feel like I have no friends. I started crying yesterday in front of my mom because I feel like no one likes me. My best friend live 1,000 miles way...I've acted "depressed" I'm not as happy as I used to be. I'm over stressed with school work(my grades have dropped) and I just want to go back to the old me. My self esteem is so low i feeel like I shouldn't eat because I'd get so fat. I feel like I need help. I need someone to talk to. other than my mom or school Counselor...they aren't helpful.

Hey girlie, your mom and school counselor are your only free resources other than a help line (which might be a good idea). You could try talking to a therapist to see if that helps. Just try to be positive. Despite bad things going on around you, you have some say in your outlook on life. Choose to be positive and try to be happy.

Lauren T.

by princesschick1999 on 1/16/2013 5:58:38 PM

SO theres a dance coming up. Its a girls ask guys. I really want to ask my crush but we don't talk at all we stare at each other but not talk. So I'm afraid if I ask him and he says yes then we will have nothing to talk about at the dance when we dance and are together. Should I ask him or not?

Hey girlie, ask him! The worst that happens is he says no or find out that you're not compatible after all. At least then you know.

Lauren T.

by HockeyLuver on 1/16/2013 5:53:57 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
Please help! My schools dance is coming up in 2 weeks. I know a guy who Im going to ask the problem? I tried today to ask between passing time but I couldn't do it. I was thinking about it all during class and I felt sick. I do really want to go w/ him but when it comes down to actually asking him I freak out. The problem is now I'm afraid another girl is going to ask him. How do I just ask him?

Hey girlie, you just have to be brave and go for it! Believe me, I know that it's hard to do. But if he says yes it'll be worth it. And the worst thing he can do is say no, which might hurt a little, but there's no damage done.

Lauren T.

by Icecreamluver on 1/16/2013 5:10:58 PM

what about going for a guy 2 years older? is that okay? (i.e. freshie going for jr)

hey girl! as long as you're comfy with it I say you're fine. you're both under 18 and 2 years isn't a big diff. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by alindgren on 1/16/2013 4:46:13 PM

join my club "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, all officer/council positions are open. apply now!Smile

Today's Beauty Tip and the Quote of the Week are posted on the club page!

by alindgren on 1/16/2013 4:44:09 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush is really showing that he's into me lately. He's been joking around with me more than usual and staring at me a lot. I would love to make him my bf, the only problem is my mom. When he first started flirting with me, my mom was like "tap his shoulder back! That would be cute!" and she kept on saying how cute he acts around me, like she was supporting everything! But once I started flirting back, she's been calling me boy crazy and that I'm too young to be "flirty" like that. My younger sister makes fun of me about it, and my mom agrees that I'm being too flirty. The only things I do: tap his shoulder when he does something funny,smile at him,look him in the eyes, and occasionally stand next to him. I don't see that as being too flirty. How can I convince my mom to let us have a group date (over my house). It's not like we'll be gone, we'll be in the house with some friends. How do I tell her that?

hey girl! it can be tough for parents to accept that us girls grow up. talk to her in a mature and kind way and ask if it'd be alright if some friends came over. list off the names, and include his. see what she says!

xoxo

Katie L.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 1/16/2013 4:19:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I just found out maybe a couple of days a go that my bgf and one of my other good friends have gotten closer! Im fine with that but heres the sitch, so basically my best guy friend has been telling her like everything and he even asked her if he should ask this girl out! I knew nothing about it until she came and told me. She's been telling me everything that I've never even heard from him. I recently found out from her that he used to like her and it's true! Im so shocked and now she's been telling me the lovey dovey stuff he's been saying to her over text. He even told her in front of me not to tell me. To make it worse there always together hanging out walking to classes and talking nonstop! I've talked to him bout it and he's still not getting it! What's going on?

hey chica! man that really stinks. sometimes we drift apart from our friends and theres not much we can do. you deserve better than a BGF whos going to keep secrets from you! I know its tough but see what you can do to move on.

xoxo