AN HOUR AGO Broken necklace = beautiful #DIY bobby pins:

2 HOURS AGO Feeling insecure? Check out these 5 ways to fall in love with yourself—fast:

3 HOURS AGO Believe it, boo! 10 reasons why #Halloween is the absolute BEST holiday:

Hands off, hater!

I was in gym class, and we were playing team handball. I went up behind this idiot to tip the ball away, and then he saw me...

Omg so this guy is basically physically harassing you for like no reason?! Sounds like a total jerk..but I have a feeling there is more to this story

by maggie183 on 1/17/2013 7:55:48 PM

so my friend, Valentina, knows I have a super crush on my buddy, Tommy. Valentina has a boyfriend, but she keeps flirting with him. To top it off, my best friend, annarose, well, Valentina keeps stealing her from me. She is being rude now, and i feel alone. what should i do?

Hey girl,

The only way to resolve this problem is to go directly to the source...Valentina. You need to talk to her about how you're feeling. It's possible she doesn't feel as though she as being as awful as you think she is. Talking to her will help the situation for you both. xoxo

Alexis G.

by LovinPiee on 1/17/2013 4:46:39 PM

Omg I would kick his butt >Frown What a jerk that makes me so mad! I'd swear off a storm at him...

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/17/2013 3:41:18 PM

Mod mod mod
Yesterday I told one of you guys about my crush that called me "eeew" when I wore a little makeup and curled my hair. We called each other "ew" for awhile lol and then he was talking to his friends and glancing my way. Whenever he talks to me, there's always good eye contact. Today, if he calls me "ew" again, should I say "Omg you look nice today! SIKEEE!" or is that too much? What do I do in a situation like that? I kind of didn't know how to react to it, so I called him "ew" back. Thanks Smile

Hey babe,

You could be playful with the situation, that's a great way to shrug if off without looking too affected by it. Let him know you aren't reading too much into it and you know he's not being serious. Cute! xoxo

Alexis G.

by britishgurl on 1/17/2013 1:31:17 PM

omggs what a jerk i would have hit him where the sun don't shine and would have choked him until he turned blue and black.!!!!!!!!

by RAKluvr#1 on 1/17/2013 12:18:51 PM

Is 15 and 16 a big age difference?

Hey babe,

No, not necessarily. It all depends on the specific situation though. xoxo

Alexis G.

by redvelvetluv on 1/17/2013 10:43:17 AM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).