13 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

16 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

17 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Hands off, hater!

I was in gym class, and we were playing team handball. I went up behind this idiot to tip the ball away, and then he saw me...

Join My club- FashionTips101

by Eliza~! on 2/11/2013 1:34:51 PM

Join My club- FashionTips101

by Eliza~! on 2/11/2013 1:34:10 PM

Join My club- FashionTips101

by Eliza~! on 2/11/2013 1:28:30 PM

Okay,last year when I was dressing out for p.e.,this girl decided she was gonna be a complete hater and take a pic of me with only my bra and underwear on,send it to half the school, put it on Facebook ,and till this day, people still tease me!They still have'nt done anything ,and to add insult toinjury,the girls still haven't gotten punished!Let them haters hate, because
HATERS ARE MY MOTIVATORS!!

by Vals on 1/31/2013 4:58:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So um I started middle school this year and we have a dance coming up. The guy I wanna ask wasn't asked yet should I ask him?

It's your call, Chica. I'd say go for it. What's the worse that could happen? You go without him? That's where you are now

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by YasmeenLena on 1/22/2013 4:09:48 PM

modmodmodmod
how do i ask my parents to let me buy makeup? im having my 1st sleepover (im 12) and its going to be a beauty night and i dont have ANY makeup!! Frown

Hey girl, tell them it's your first sleepover and its a beauty night! Maybe they will understand and help out and let you buy a few things. But I have to be honest, 12 is still young to be wearing make up. I only wore mascara when I turned 13. I never wore much until maybe senior year of high school. Just have fun at beauty night, but don't let make up define you and wear it too much! Trust me, you're beautiful just the way you are without make up Smile

lauren r.

by pandasrock292 on 1/20/2013 11:26:26 AM

Ok, so, the teacher was staring right at you. Sounds like a bad coach to me. And about the guy, they actually have a really low pain tolerance so just kick em!!! Haha see what Coach Indifference says to that!!! (Technically if anyone puts their hands on you in a threatening manner you are obliged to defend yourself…)

by Taekwondolover on 1/19/2013 11:54:07 PM

omg if that happened at my school he would get suspended!

by Glitterheart16 on 1/17/2013 9:24:57 PM

hey girls! Come check out my profile! I some super cool clubs, an advice queen page and feel free to ask me anything you like on my profile page! I can help with friends, school, hair, makeup, fashion and tons of fun tips to make your life better! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/17/2013 8:49:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my question are NEVER posted.... but i really need advice now. This guy asked me to the dance and I said yes and now he asked me out but I dont wanna go out with him. He really likes me how can i turn him down nicely?

Hey! just say you like hanging out with him, but you don't want to go out, so is it ok with him if you stay just friends? you'll do great!

Helen S.

by clll4321 on 1/17/2013 8:10:42 PM

Omg so this guy is basically physically harassing you for like no reason?! Sounds like a total jerk..but I have a feeling there is more to this story

by maggie183 on 1/17/2013 7:55:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so my friend, Valentina, knows I have a super crush on my buddy, Tommy. Valentina has a boyfriend, but she keeps flirting with him. To top it off, my best friend, annarose, well, Valentina keeps stealing her from me. She is being rude now, and i feel alone. what should i do?

Hey girl,

The only way to resolve this problem is to go directly to the source...Valentina. You need to talk to her about how you're feeling. It's possible she doesn't feel as though she as being as awful as you think she is. Talking to her will help the situation for you both. xoxo

Alexis G.

by LovinPiee on 1/17/2013 4:46:39 PM

Omg I would kick his butt >Frown What a jerk that makes me so mad! I'd swear off a storm at him...

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/17/2013 3:41:18 PM

Mod mod mod
Yesterday I told one of you guys about my crush that called me "eeew" when I wore a little makeup and curled my hair. We called each other "ew" for awhile lol and then he was talking to his friends and glancing my way. Whenever he talks to me, there's always good eye contact. Today, if he calls me "ew" again, should I say "Omg you look nice today! SIKEEE!" or is that too much? What do I do in a situation like that? I kind of didn't know how to react to it, so I called him "ew" back. Thanks Smile

Hey babe,

You could be playful with the situation, that's a great way to shrug if off without looking too affected by it. Let him know you aren't reading too much into it and you know he's not being serious. Cute! xoxo

Alexis G.

by britishgurl on 1/17/2013 1:31:17 PM

omggs what a jerk i would have hit him where the sun don't shine and would have choked him until he turned blue and black.!!!!!!!!

by RAKluvr#1 on 1/17/2013 12:18:51 PM

Is 15 and 16 a big age difference?

Hey babe,

No, not necessarily. It all depends on the specific situation though. xoxo

Alexis G.