12 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

15 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

16 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Am I bi? I'm just not sure

Lately, I have been having feelings for boys and girls. I know it’s okay to be bisexual or gay, but when I try to convince...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Im extremely dehydrated. Every like 5 minutes Im going to get water. Im kinda freaked out a bit. What might be going on. Please reply quickly. Its really freaking me out. Thanks. Im kinda scared. Thanks again.

Hey girlie,

It is normal to feel dehydrated sometimes, especially after working out or if it's hot outside. As long as you are drinking 8 glasses a day you will be fine Smile

Meghan D.

by hgrules on 2/8/2013 10:42:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my friend has depression (not diagnosed by a doctor, but it's realy obvious she does) and we're texting, and she just sent me this:
"i don't know what to do with myself... i keep eating all the time and being all alone in my room and i'm just so sad."
i dont know what to say! help!!!!'

Hey soccacheer, suggest she start writing. It seems like eating is her outlet for her depression. If she tried writing or something physical it may help her out a lot. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile
Lynae P.

by soccacheer on 2/8/2013 7:18:56 PM

I'm attracted to males and females (and presumably other genders/or the lack thereof, just never met anyone who doesn't identify as male or female) but my sexuality is fluid. I'm always attracted to males, but my level of attraction to females varies. I don't like labeling my sexuality, and I don't like people making it sound like you have to fit neatly into a little box, because no one perfectly fits into every little labeled box. If someone were to ask me I'd say that my sexuality is fluid or I'm non-heterosexual, but I don't identify as one specific thing, and that is perfectly fine. As a female, I am aware that my sexuality may, and probably will, change over time. (Female brains are wired differently, meaning female sexuality can change throughout the course of your lifetime.)

by rockinlishy on 2/8/2013 6:04:16 PM

So a few months ago my friend told me that she was bi. I still love her like a sister and it hasn't effected our friendship at all, but it's against our religion to be bisexual. It upsets me a lot and I'm not sure is she still is, but it's such an odd topic and I'd hate to bring it up...what can I do? Please help meFrown Thanks <3

Hey alexia_directioner<3, you should respect your friend's sexual preferences. How would you feel if she told you that she didn't like you being straight? While that is your friend, her personal interests are her business. Just because she likes boys and girls doesn't mean she's a different person. She's still the same friend. Just accept her for who she is. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by alexia_directioner<3 on 2/8/2013 4:48:40 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/8/2013 4:42:19 PM

MOD!
I'm only ten and I'm bi, but am I too young to know what I am? One of my friends posted a status saying she's bi and someone commented "You're too young to know what you are." on it. She's the same age as me. I'm scared to tell people at school about it though. Help!!!!

Hey BriannaM911, I don't think you're too young. When boys say they like girls, or when girls say they like boys no one tells them that they are too young. I think it's only because some people consider being bisexual and homosexual as weird or a phase that a person grows out of. If you feel a genuine attraction for boys and girls, I think you are bisexual. You know you better than anyone else. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by BriannaM911 on 2/8/2013 4:03:36 PM

:o yes! im not a freak for feeling the way i do ^-^ thank you person who wrote dis question XD I'm the same age as u too
^-^

by mayanunna on 2/8/2013 3:20:45 PM

There have been multiple studies that suggest girls are more bisexual than guys. This is partly why girls tend to be more touchy-feely with one another than guys are with their bros. Girls are also more likely to tell one another that they're beautiful/attractive than guys are with other guys. This is in part because they are more likely to recognize attractive features in other girls than guys with other guys. What you're feeling is totally normal and more common than most girls your age are likely to admit. Don't feel like you need to give yourself a label, though. You are who you are - what does it matter if you're gay, straight, or somewhere in between?

by MadiBird on 2/8/2013 2:33:33 PM

I'm glad somebody asked this and this magazine put it on their home page. It's a really important thing. I myself am bisexual, and I'm twelve, but I've known for a few years. Whatever you are, just know that you are special, and you deserve good treatment.
My best friend just came out to our 7th grade student body as transgender, and everybody's been really accepting of him, so if you ever become sure that you are bisexual and want to come out, kids are pretty accepting these days.

by potterheadmeetswhovian on 2/8/2013 11:45:19 AM

I think all of the TV shows and books that teens watch and read that include bisexual and gay characters get teens worried and picking apart their own sexual identities. When in reality very few people are actually bi and if you were gay you would know it. Everyone worries about this to some extent I suppose but most times it is for nothing because if you really were homosexual you would have known or started to figure that out about yourself L-O-N-G before now. I wouldn't worry! Smile Oh and also are brains are funny/deceiving things. When we are worried or focused on something we can actual convince ourselves that it's true. Like last year when the stomach flu broke out in my school..I was so nervous about getting sick my stomach and throat actually started hurting, but it was all in my head. So, try to calm down Smile

by maggie183 on 2/8/2013 11:09:46 AM