AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

1 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

14 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

COMMENTS

Feeling lonely? Hit up Facebook

Turns out Facebook isn’t all about showing off (and the inevitable FOMO anxiety). A new study suggests that posting a status on Facebook—even if no...

Facebook mostly has more of a negative effect than a positive effect... Unless you use it correctly and try to not use it too much...

by Himasri on 1/31/2013 10:14:20 PM

I recently found out that one of my fairly close friends is bullemic & anorexic. I don't feel the need to try and force her to eat because she is already seeing a nutritionist to try and stop and a therapist. Now she has been admitted to a program at Dominion hospital to try to get over her bullemia and anorexia. I don't know exactly how to support her because I don't want to be unsupportive, yet I don't believe that it is okay for her to keep starving herself. How can I be there for her in a good way? Also, I don't want to get to involved in it because it kind of freaks me out. :o!

Hey Girl. Supporting your friend... is being her friend. Does that make sense? simply talking to her about guys, the new book you're reading, the movie you went to see, and homework can be really therapeutic. If she wants to talk about it, listen, but try not to comment or pass judgements unless she asks for them.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by cmfox99 on 1/24/2013 4:19:41 PM

Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!
In a beauty or fashion crisis?! Look no further we're here to help. At this club you can find: Weekly quotes,Outfits of the day,Make-up look of the week,Celeb of the month,Hairstlye of the week,Store of the month,and more!! Join today.
Also, positions are open so I'd love to fill them! Apply here or on my profile thanks <3

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:54:30 AM

MOD MOD!!!!

Why do some people's comments have names in blue right next to them?

by Stars1888 on 1/22/2013 10:45:51 AM

Can you suggest some excercises which can help get rid of the fat on my cheeks? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Cardio paired with a balance diet will whip you into shape and most likely, get rid of any problem areas.

Alexis G.

by LilyBS123 on 1/22/2013 10:28:44 AM

Mod mod mod what are some interesting assignments I could do for my homeschooling work?

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your parents about setting up your work schedule, or ask your friends at school about what they're learning and plan a lesson from that.

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/21/2013 4:53:54 PM

MOD
thank you so much, lauren r! you made me feel so much better about all of that.

by puddinface7 on 1/20/2013 6:14:46 PM

I'll bet that study is true. That's one of the reasons I wish I had a FB. My parents are totally against social networking sites tho after something that happened to my cousin on FB (long storyy). But anyway sometimes I don't mind because although I don't have one I have witnessed Facebook and Twitter making people MORE stressed because you are expected to check them all the time and there's constantly SO much drama. It's like there's ENOUGH drama going on at school I don't really need to bring all of that and everyone from school home with me. The people I really care about and are friends I text..so it's all good

by maggie183 on 1/20/2013 10:18:50 AM

MODMODMOD

Hey girl, you really need to tell an adult about your friends. You can't let them continue down that path. - Of course you'll be appreciated! You just need to find the right people to be around!
lauren r.

by puddinface7 on 1/20/2013 9:10:57 AM

I like looking at the hot guys on FB. Its kind of nice to get to know some of them and become friends with them. They seem to open up more than guys do in person, plus there is distance because its an online thing.

by fashionqn on 1/20/2013 12:33:46 AM