42 MINUTES AGO How cute are these #DIY turkey pops?

1 HOURS AGO This is *exactly* how you should do your makeup this #Thanksgiving:

2 HOURS AGO Want to be in the next issue of #GL? Here's how:

Feeling lonely? Hit up Facebook

Turns out Facebook isn’t all about showing off (and the inevitable FOMO anxiety). A new study suggests that posting a status on Facebook—even if no...

MOD MOD MOD how can I become closer to more people? I literally only have like 1 best friend and a couple somewhat close friends. My best friend tells me everything, but nobody else does. How can I get people to trust me? I've never done anything to lose trust (like telling secrets) and I give good advice (I think haha)! I'd totally listen to anyone and I just want people to trust me! How do I get closer to them without seeming annoying or something? I have plenty of accquantinces but how do I get closer to them? Also, what do I talk about with people to start a conversation? I never know what to talk about so I feel like that's the reason I'm not close with anyone else! I always have things to tell my best friend but what do I talk about with other people? I don't wanna talk about anything serious like school or like the news or anything, so what is there to talk about with someone I'm no extremely close to? thanks!

hey! just start out by asking them about themselves. People love to talk about themselves (most do anyway) so this is usually a good way to try and get top know people/ start conversations. You don't have to ask about anything super personal at first, just start basic like with interests/ hobbies/ music and go from there. you can do it!

Helen S.

by thatsnotawkward on 1/19/2013 8:43:52 AM

Better! I don't have FB, but I use Instagram and it makes me feel more connected to my friends that I don't see as often. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/18/2013 11:07:25 PM

Hey girlie,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, check out:!2.aspx

, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by ladyinlike on 1/18/2013 9:00:54 PM

When no one likes me status I always feel dumb, like no one cares or anything. That's why I don't normally post, unless it's to wish someone a happy birthday or to wish all of our sports teams good luck. I prefer Tumblr and Instagram. Tong

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/18/2013 8:34:31 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:51:45 PM

Hey, Girlies! Come on and join my club Growing Pains! Here we will talk about puberty, boys. cloths, boys, and just girly things! Hope ya join!

by sfluv on 1/17/2013 10:19:48 PM

My parents won't let me get facebook but i have instagram Smile

by hmeyer on 1/17/2013 9:47:22 PM

hey girls! Come check out my profile! I some super cool clubs, an advice queen page and feel free to ask me anything you like on my profile page! I can help with friends, school, hair, makeup, fashion and tons of fun tips to make your life better! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/17/2013 8:59:54 PM

I like facebook because theres a whole page for you to be you and say what you want to say without anyone talking over you.

by WarwickErin on 1/17/2013 8:41:49 PM

I have two questions. One, I want to shave because my arms and legs are dark-haired and it makes me feel a little shy so I always wear pants and long sleeved shirts. But I never talk to my parents about this stuff, so what should I do?
Two, I have quite a list of stuff like disorders, wrong with me.
OCD (Washing my hands a lot, making them all dry and chapped.
Mild to severe anxiety
Lactose intolerant
And my parents know about this stuff, but I don't receive any help. My school doesn't have a guidance counselor or anyone I can talk to about this stuff any more.
I'm 10, 5"2, and weigh over 150 pounds, my parents won't let me outside.
Also, I take violin, I hate, it's takes time out of my basketball practices and games, homework, and girl scouts.
Can you help me please?

Hey! 1) I promise, your mom understands what your going through, so just ask her about shaving sometime and it'll probably be no big deal and she'll help you buy some shaving stuff Smile 2)!2.aspx check out the link for focus adolescent services, to find local resources near you for counseling and peers. I'm sorry your school doesn't have a counselor, I think it's really important that you find someone you can trust to talk to, even if they aren't a counselor. good luck!

Helen S.

by BriannaM911 on 1/17/2013 7:20:24 PM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

Drinking milk prevents breast cancer.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!