12 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

14 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

15 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Feeling lonely? Hit up Facebook

Turns out Facebook isn’t all about showing off (and the inevitable FOMO anxiety). A new study suggests that posting a status on Facebook—even if no...

I feel better because pleople start talking to me. I am not a talking person or anything like that.

by Kikykoala on 1/17/2013 7:05:55 PM

i don't have a facebook. from people at school, they say it just stirs up drama

by myfatsquirrel on 1/17/2013 6:35:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can Girls Life do an article on self harm? Alot of people dont understand and call me emo and think im going to commit suicide and i just want some awareness.. Thankyou! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

hey! we actually do have some, check it out: http://www.girlslife.com/tag/cutting.aspx

Helen S.

by <3qtpiecatherine<3 on 1/17/2013 6:20:14 PM

it's great for people to see the 'other' side of you

by aki2000 on 1/17/2013 5:24:29 PM

I don't have any social media accounts. What can I do about that?

Hey girl! Depends why you don't have them. Is it because your parents won't let you, or that you just haven't gotten around to starting them up? If  your parents won't let you, try discussing why in a calm manner. If they're firm about it, accept their decision gracefully, and they'll be more likely to listen to you next time. If you just haven't started them up yet and want to, sign up of an account on the company's website, and start by posting about anything you want! good luck to ya Smile

Helen S.

by wesdelwarrior on 1/17/2013 5:15:49 PM

It can make you feel good or not so good, but I think most of the time it makes you feel better. I agree that some things we see when it comes to friends, parties, guys and comments can make a feel worse. And my mom just doesnt understand how connected we have to be, she complains a lot but my friends are the same way.

And being connected has its benefits, like its nice to get comments and pictures from hot guys we know.

by fashionqn on 1/17/2013 3:45:57 PM

I don't exactly feel better or worse. I mean I use Instagram and it actually kinda makes me sad. A lot of people post pictures of people at parties I wasn't invited too and people making out and stuff or of course there will be pictures of girls with a bunch of comments from boys. When I post selfies my besties say something to me which makes me feel good, but I don't understand the difference really. Instagram makes me feel kinda worse actually Frown In other ways too.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/17/2013 3:36:53 PM

worse. people are mean on facebook and can say whatever they want about you, and you dont even get the message to know they are until someone tells you, and facebook just lets you say whatever u want. u can say something about students, teachers, friends. or whoever and people laugh and like mean comments. i deleted facebook because it just made me feel crappy about myself all the lies people were saying about me

by girlivinginclouds on 1/17/2013 2:50:28 PM