3 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

4 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

5 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Have your best (3 day!) weekend ever

All too often, the weekend flies by and we're left thinking, where did the time go? With a little bit of planning, you can...

Too bad Im home with the flu

by hermione&ron on 1/18/2013 9:54:30 AM

Wish I was off, I have school cause my school needs to fill in days from Hurricane Sandy. Frown (sigh)

by carmita1611 on 1/18/2013 7:17:50 AM

I'm going to this thing called into the night! it's saturday nights at like 8 to 8 in the morning the next day! I live in CA so we go to places like millions of milkshakes hollywood walk and trivia rock climbing/gymnasium and more! Plus...... we don't sleep Smile Smile Smile Smile

by hmeyer on 1/17/2013 9:44:02 PM

I am so happy next week is a 3 day week because of MLK day and its the end of the quarter to we have Friday off too!

by Glitterheart16 on 1/17/2013 9:23:32 PM

Awww! No fair! I live in Canada so we have to go to school on Monday Frown

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/17/2013 8:54:11 PM

hey girls! Come check out my profile! I some super cool clubs, an advice queen page and feel free to ask me anything you like on my profile page! I can help with friends, school, hair, makeup, fashion and tons of fun tips to make your life better! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/17/2013 8:53:26 PM

For some of us it's midterms weekend..so unfortunatly studying is going to take up basically my whole weekend. Oh except for Saturday night when I'm going to a Selena Gomez concert (woo!!!!) lol

by maggie183 on 1/17/2013 7:28:27 PM

Why are people off on Monday or Tuesday? we had legit 2 weeks off from Hurricane Sandy so we lost a lot of days off. Thanks! xo

hey! Monday is Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday, so we get a holiday to remember him and to volunteer for a day of community service in his honor Smile

Helen S.

by xxnycbeauty on 1/17/2013 6:48:10 PM

I have a big honors world history test! I am study but there is SO MUCH to cover! Frown Any ideas on studying tips to remember stuff? I don't have time to make a song because the test is on democracy, religion, and philosophers. Please help! Thanks!

Hey! have you tried making flashcards with key terms, names, dates and stuff? that can really help, especially when you just list one name and try to recite everything you know about that person and the events surrounding why they're historically significant. good luck!

Helen S.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 1/17/2013 6:25:14 PM

Thanks so much!!!! I want to be outdoorsy, adventurous, and creative. I finally found someone to go outside with in the winter! (all of my friends are pretty lazy)

by magicgal18 on 1/17/2013 5:24:15 PM

my school was suppose to have school on Monday but students basically protested for no school that day and the department lost and now we have a 3 day weekend again!!(: but no one protested when it was said we might of had school that day and now they did and students won!!

by purple_purple on 1/17/2013 4:36:57 PM

Thanks for the great ideas!

by pinklol56 on 1/17/2013 4:15:01 PM

Mod
So I'm going on a date tonight, and we're going skating. It's supposed to be super cold, and I don't really have any good ideas on what to wear, so what should I wear?

Hey girl,

make layers your BFF tonight. Start with a a pretty blouse, pull on a sweater, maybe add a scarf and don't forget a cozy jacket. If you add a few different layers you'll be able to peel a few off if you get a little hot. Have fun!

Alexis G.

by arcusashue on 1/17/2013 4:10:31 PM

4 and a half day weekend. thank you snow storm!!

by oboeguardgirl on 1/17/2013 3:51:56 PM

I have a 4 day weekend Smile Thanks for the advice, GL! I wanted to be productive and creative this weekend so this surely helped. I might actually do all of these! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/17/2013 3:31:24 PM