7 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

11 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

12 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Help! Everyone's bashing my BF

Almost everyone hates on my BF. They talk bad about him, and make up horrible rumors to make me break up with him. I don't believe...

ok,so I recently broke up with my boy friend and he said it was because of this other girl but the thing is when we're in class he's always starring at me like when we were dating and ontop of that on Friday were going to the movies with two other friends and ill admit I still like him but I don't know what to do because my friends don't like him that much and told me not to date him in the first place . so I don't know what to do HELP ! 😫😫

by Sofia99 on 2/28/2013 5:39:13 PM

I am friends with this really nice guy. Sometimes I think hes flirting with me but that thought makes me feel full of myself because I cant fully accept that anyone could have a crush on me. When we are alone he is very polite, but with his guy friends around hes very innapropriate. Every one makes fun of him, to which he laughs, and I think im getting feelings for him. But when I think of dating him im afraid everyone would make fun of me so im in denial about liking him and told no one about it.He has a lot of female friens and that makes me jelious. Does that make me a bad person or friend? Sorry its soo long.

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/10/2013 8:59:24 PM

MOD
I'm dating this guy, and he's really sweet, but I feel like I can't breath. He texts me all the time. I'm not even exaggerating. From the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep he texts me. Is that normal? How much should a girlfriend and boyfriend text? Am I being a bad girlfriend?

hey Chica, Do you mean he is smothering you? You might ask him for some space, wait a few minutes before you respond to a text, and tell him you need a girls' day to go out with your buds and you won't be able to talk to him. He'll eventually ease up.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by 500935 on 1/24/2013 3:15:16 PM

MOD
My crush asked me out. Yay, right? Wrong. I've been crushing on him since I met him (which was last summer,) and I was kind of getting that he liked me back. But, the thing is, I NEVER see him. Even though we live in the same town. I met him at camp last year, and he gave me his number at the end of the week. So we text a lot. When he asked me out, I was SO excited. But then, of course, I'm not allowed to date. UNTIL I'M 18. I really like each other, so I don't know what to do. All I told him is that I couldn't go, so he has no idea I can't date. How do I subtly let him know? I would feel really stupid, and be embarrassed, just telling him.

Hey girlie,

I would just tell him the truth! If you tell him you're not allowed to date, you won't hurt his feelings and you'll be honest with him. I'm sure he'll respect your mom's wishes! Maybe you could compromise with her by going on a group date or having him over for dinner, but you should be honest with both your mom and him!

Meghan D.

by graciegang on 1/21/2013 8:30:14 PM

I felt so sad all last week and all today I just feel so
Annoyed and sad I keep thinking about having a boyfriend
It really bothers me so much I know it shouldn't but it does everyone I know
Is with someone and I'm not I'm definitely not excited for valentines day
The only thing I'm excited about is a party I'm having I hate feeling this
Way about boys I feel so desperate but it's the truth I do feel lonely and I am sad
I'm just so irritated and sad but I don't like feeling this way
I feel like no one understands why I'm so upset Please help me thanks

Hey girl, it really stinks when it feels like you're the only one without a BF for V-day.  Trust us, we've all been there.  But try your best not to let it get ya down.  Being single can be really wonderful- get that positive energy flowing by checkin' out this sweet playlist.  If you're still feelin' down, confide in a parent or a good friend.

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 1/21/2013 3:22:41 PM

Hey girls! Please check out the club

"It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!"

This is perfect for you if you have questions about skin, hair, fashion, nail art, anything! Or, if you want to give out advice on those topics. We have an outfit of the day and tip of the day 7 days a week. Join today!!!

thanks <3

by karasinski on 1/20/2013 12:09:43 PM

Need help with girl problems? Guess what.. There's a blog for it! Do you ever say to yourself, ow.. My tummy hurts., maybe it's a period, or, My friend is judging me by my clothes, what should I do? Well, join my club, Girl Problemos!

by LovinPiee on 1/20/2013 11:27:41 AM

HEY GIRLS! LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 1/20/2013 11:16:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I like this guy, lets call him "DVD" Okay, I've known DVD forever. He now moved to my school and I'm starting to like him. I have the guts to ask him out but I hate having a boyfriend that goes to my school. To much Drama. How can I score some face to face time? Or invite him places with the crew? Especially since every girl likes him.

Hey girl, just make sure you get to him before the other girls too! Just ask him to hang out sometime and get to know him!

lauren r.

by Prettyme123 on 1/20/2013 10:25:40 AM

If you like him..don't care what anyone else thinks or says. It's REALLY hard but you've gotta just trust your heart when it comes to guys because it will never lie to you

by maggie183 on 1/20/2013 10:20:23 AM

That's the best derp face ever.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/20/2013 10:15:20 AM

check out and join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! council/officer positions are available, apply today!Smile

there is a Tip of the Day (TOTD), Quote of the Week (QOTW), and an Outfit of the Week (OOTW).

more details can be found on the club page!Smile xoxo

by alindgren on 1/20/2013 10:09:12 AM

MODMODMOD!
i like a popular boy, the most popular in the school, half of the girls in my grade and even some popular upperclassmen like him. he might like me but im not popular.his friends asked me out for him but i said no he's out of my league beause i thought it was a joke and some people say that means he was embarrassed that i said no or that he talks nicely about me with his friends. he told me later that day that his friwend did that out of the blue for some reason, but people told me that he could be just saying that. how do i stand out from the populars? they all cake on makeup and straighten their hair, so i already look ugly compared to themFrown
sorry that it's so long, thanks in advance.

Hey girl, that's not true. You are NOT ugly! You are beautiful. The fact that you don't cake on makeup, is a great thing. I promise, it really isn't the cool thing to do. The most important thing is that you stay true to yourself and you are your own person. Just continue doing what you love and don't let these kind of popular people affect you. - Just try and talk to the popular boy, get to know him and let him get to know you. It's the best thing you can do. Just try and talk!

lauren r.