1 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

5 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

6 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Help! Life is just too hard

For a while, I felt like I had everything anyone could ever want: awesome friends, no pimples (yay!) and a great family. Then everything changed...

Ok, sorry to be a bother but I have another question. Can your stomach shrink if you eat smaller portions over a long period of time? Thanks!

Hey girlie, your stomach won't shrink. Your body might adjust to that over time and make you slightly less hungry, but your stomach is one size and what you eat won't affect that.

Lauren T.

by appleduck101 on 1/27/2013 7:08:27 PM

Ok, so at school, our lunch is really gross and I sometimes have to buy lunch when my parents still have to go grocery shopping. I also don't eat breakfast. So I had the idea that if I'm not going to eat it then I shouldn't buy it. I figured I would go home and eat. I didn't do it as a way to lose weight or to look skinny. Now, my teachers and my friends are concerned that I am a developing anorexic. I like the way my body looks and I didn't start not eating lunch to lose weight, I thought if it happens it would be an added bonus to the money I would be saving. I don't want them to think this. What should I do?

Hey girlie, you should always eat breakfast. It'll give you energy throughout the day and help start up your metabolism. Skipping meals actually slows down your metabolism and encourages your body to store fat instead of lose it. So make the best out of school meals and at least eat something.

Lauren T.

by appleduck101 on 1/27/2013 7:07:17 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I'm either nauseous, uncomfortable, or crampy every night, I'm dizzy, shaky, sweaty, and I have absolutely NO energy and I haven't been very hungry and I eat a very little amount of food. Is this a sign of an eating disorder?

Hey girlie, eating disorders are something that people start themselves by not eating and/or exercising too much. So unless you've brought this on with bad habits, it's probably not an eating disorder. You should probably see your doctor about this. It could be anything, but probably something you want to get checked out.

Lauren T.

by megan1220 on 1/27/2013 6:17:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
well i asked a question on how to loose thigh weight fast and they said to like do lunges and squats, i think. How long should i do them for? Also ,i have another question, are there any fruits or veggies that can make you loose(or gain) weight? THANKS!

Hey girlie, you can't target weight loss in certain areas. But lunges and squats will build muscles in your thighs and burn more calories. Do 15-20 at a time, rest for a couple minutes and do them again until you get tired. Eating more fruits and vegetables in general will help you be healthier and lose weight.

Lauren T.

by ida_ghohestani on 1/27/2013 6:16:04 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!
Do you have any workouts that work arms, legs, and core at the same time???

Hey girlie, cardio is your best all over workout. Whether you're running, walking or even doing something as simple as jumping jacks, you're working your whole body.

Lauren T.

by YayaYuiki on 1/27/2013 5:36:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, so whenever I sit, my thighs are big and I become really self conscientious. Please help!!!.

Hey girl! Don't feel self conscious about it! Thighs are big muscles, so when you sit down, they relax and expand. It's okay it happens to everyone!

lauren r.

by Iloveonedirection! on 1/27/2013 10:39:39 AM

Omg! I feel so bad for you! I hope you feel better with days filled with smiles!!!!!! Frown to Smile

by char char on 1/27/2013 8:45:43 AM

I am so sorry that's happening to you!

by -strawberry13 on 1/26/2013 11:24:49 PM

MOD

Hey girlie, I can only imagine how tough things are for your friend. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you encourage her to speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, please tell her to check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

, Your Blog Patrol Babes