10 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

12 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

13 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Help! Life is just too hard

For a while, I felt like I had everything anyone could ever want: awesome friends, no pimples (yay!) and a great family. Then everything changed...

I've always been the nerdy girl that everyone bullied and didn't like. My "friend" has everyone liking her. My other "friend" gets on my nerves often. The first "friend" insults me (she thinks jokingly) I have told her to stop in a firm voice and she doesn't. I wanna be their friends but I don't! I just want to start over. I wanna move to a random place out of the country and start over. Sometimes I even think about cutting myself. I need help. Should I stay with my friends? How can I let go if not? Is there anyway I can start over? I want to be loved! Help, please MOD !

hey! I think you should make a clean break from your friends and start over. Start by talking to people. Just say hi and maybe ask some questions about them, like how their weekend was and if they did anything fun. People love to talk about themselves want they get going, so i know you can do it Smile Please don't hurt yourself, you are a wonderful, talented, smart individual and I hope you know that too. Good luck girl!

Helen S.

by hannygl10 on 1/25/2013 10:48:15 PM

thanks Helen S. it does not hurt THAT bad its just like cramps

hey! That's a pretty common period symptom, so check out these relief tips! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/07/23/Banish-PMS-Forever.aspx

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 1/25/2013 10:11:04 PM

is it normal for like down there to hurt a little bit when your on your peroid? you can hide this question if its to much but I would really like to know

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 1/25/2013 9:21:18 PM

How do I send Carol Weston a question?

Hey girlie,

You can submit a question at this link: http://www.girlslife.com/contact.aspx?t=advice

Meghan D.

by gracesurfer on 1/25/2013 9:18:24 PM

my mom-mom had cancer so I know what u feal

by Glgirl227 on 1/25/2013 8:35:55 PM

So recently all of my friends have been getting their driver's licenses, but I had this health incident and can't drive for 6 months soo I'm not able to get mine for quite a while. Since they can all drive they have been going fun places and doing fun things, but I can never go because my parents won't let me drive with kids. But they both work all day so I'm stuck!! I've tried having my friends over my house, but they don't want to do that all of the time, so I hardly get to hang out with them anymore and I don't know what to do!!

That's tough! Maybe you guys can hang out at night when you're parents get home...you guys could meet at the movies, or ice skating or even dinner!

mailyse f.

by mememe6 on 1/25/2013 2:40:16 PM

I'm sorry that you're upset and that life just it your friend right now. You should talk to your friends, even if it's about who wore what last week at school. Talking (about anything, especially your problems) really helps perk a girl up. I hope your mom gets better and that you talk to your dad. Good luck! I'll kepp you in my prayers. Good advice GL!

by scamp24 on 1/25/2013 1:27:22 PM

I am so sorry this is happening to you I hope your mom starts to feel better.I hope you and your dad start to talk again! Good Luck!

by Country Girl 2020 on 1/25/2013 11:22:56 AM