AN HOUR AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

3 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

I called my bud's school "skanky" and now she's fuming

My BFF is mad because she wanted me to meet her at her school and I said, “I don’t want to go to your skanky...

How do you ask a question in the dear carol section?

Hey girl,

Here's the link:

You can either follow the link at the top of the page to submit a question online, or you can mail it to the address listed.

Caroline C.

by Knightreader on 6/24/2013 11:34:29 AM

Oh thanks!!!

by Poophead234 on 2/3/2013 8:49:26 PM

Hey, so how do you become a moderator for I would like to know if I can. Thank you!!!

Hey girlie, to be a moderator you have to be at least 18 and apply to be a moderator through the website. Mods are hired on an as-needed basis.

Lauren T.

by iloveonedirection! on 2/3/2013 8:38:40 PM

Well, ok can you help me? I really want my cell phone back ( haven't had it for over a year now)! We switched plans last year from t-mobile to Verizon and now I don't have a cell phone! My big sister has a iPhone 5 and so dose my mom and my dad! I'm jealous of my sister and all of my friends! It makes me not want to hang out with them they are always on there phones and I'm just siting there! I asked my mom a couple months after we switched and she stared to act like a spastic and se said that I don't need a cell cuz no one talks to me... NOT TRUE!!!!!! They know that I don't have a cell so they don't bother!!!! Anyway she has been complementing me on how I have been working hard on chores and school. Should I ask her or should I wait till she gives me a cell phone(least likely). Pleas help.

by Pandalover87 on 1/27/2013 2:25:53 AM

I'm 12 and I know that's young but I've never been liked by a boy! All of the girls in my school have someone who likes them and some have bfs I'm so sad and I feel like an ugly piece of road kill nobody wants. I feel unattractive because if I think anyone likes me I'm wrong!! I

Hey Fufucakes, well calm down girly. You're only 12, which is sooooo young. You have your whole life for a boy to like you, and trust me they will come. It's more important that you love yourself, because if you don't, no one else will. So get some confidence, and maybe become friends with some of the guys you like and see what happens. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Fufucakes on 1/25/2013 5:19:07 PM

This is old. I saw the exact Q & A a long time ago in the magazine............ like random!

by sarahaqua17 on 1/21/2013 11:05:31 PM

mod mod mod mod mod I NEED ways to make money. I recently turned 14. Help??

Hey chica, how about babysitting?  Also- here's an article about "How to turn your hobbies into hundreds."  Good luck bringin' in the dough!

Karin E.

by MusicIsLove123 on 1/21/2013 10:43:06 AM

I'm doing a group project at school. My friend, let's call her Kara, had the whole draft in her notebook, but she was absent and left it at school. I'm supposed to type it up. I emailed her to ask if she could send it to me so I could type it up, but she said that she didn't have her notebook. I have to have it ready by Tuesday and I only have one part of it in my notebook. What should I do?

Hey girlie, send your teacher an e-mail to explain the situation to her after you ask the girl if she can try to redo it to send to you. Hopefully Kara will be able to come up with something and if not maybe you can get an extension.

Lauren T.

by SelG4Ever on 1/20/2013 7:14:58 PM

Thanks so much!! Also, he had a crush on me, (and I think he still does because he flirts with me lol) anyway, we were nothing more!! Thanks so much!

by iloveonedirection! on 1/20/2013 6:00:58 PM

My BGF and I are SUPER close!! We've known each other since we were in strollers. LITERALLY! Anyway, one of my frenemies are in the grade below us. But remember, we are still in sixth grade and she is in fifth grade and that is still elementary school. So, she and him are dating, and it seems he doesn't really like her. They don't see each other a lot and on Facebook, all she writes is "I <3 him" or "I love my boyfriend!". Our school is REALLY small so it's not like we never see each other. Also, we have lunch together, (including his girlfriend) and whenever I sit by the boys, (I always sit with the boys) I would sit by my BGF. She would get all jealous and stuff. I'm not jealous but I am worried that she might take away our friendship. Please help!

Hey girlie, if she starts to be a problem and you notice your friend taking steps to spend less time with you, say something. Talk to his gf and tell her that you're not interested in him like that and you just want to be friends. Hopefully she'll understand and stop being so jealous.

Lauren T.

by iloveonedirection! on 1/20/2013 5:49:57 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!