8 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

8 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

11 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

I called my bud's school "skanky" and now she's fuming

My BFF is mad because she wanted me to meet her at her school and I said, “I don’t want to go to your skanky...

This doesn't have anything to do with the article but the lady who answers the questions her name is Carol Weston and I know a pony named Weston! lol just saying

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/18/2013 7:45:34 PM

Hey girls!!!
Come ckeck out my clubs! "School Girls Smile" or "Total Princesses"!!! I also have an advice queen page and feel free to ask me anything on my profile and I will answer you ASAP!!!!!! I hope I can help! (just tell me in your question if you want my answer to be posted on your profile or mine! iF you don't say or your profile is invisible then I will just post the answer on mine ok?)

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/18/2013 7:43:47 PM

that is like, common social knowledge. I am not very good at socially interacting and am introverted but you should never agree with something like that!

by Glitterheart16 on 1/18/2013 6:51:58 PM

I would have said if you say it's "skanky" then don't expect me not to say anything! Not that I'm that kind of person but c'mon if you don't want someone to say something don't say it yourself!

by puddinface7 on 1/18/2013 6:14:59 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:41:05 PM

The girl in the picture looks like Angelina Jolie

by teampeetapercy on 1/18/2013 4:00:32 PM

When i try logging on at the top of the site, it doesn't work, but when i try to add a comment and it says to sign in or register and i click sign in, it works! why?

Hey dramatiicstar, mhmm I'm not sure girly. Check and see if the same thing happens tomorrow. At least you can log in for now! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by dramaticstar on 1/18/2013 3:53:37 PM

join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, all council/officer positions are available, apply today!Smile more info on the club page!

there is a Tip of the Day, as well as a Quote of the WeekSmile can't wait to have you join!Smile xoxo

by alindgren on 1/18/2013 12:03:02 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!! MOD!!!
hi, ok so I live in NJ and my parents are going to put me in a school in KC. I'm really nervous since i know no one there and i will be staying at a host home. The school is the best choice for me but i have never been to a school so far away or slept somewhere for six months with out my family there..... I don't know what to do. or what to pack for the first trip there (my family will be shipping the rest of my stuff to me) but still what should i bring on my first trip. I'm so scared. thanks in advance

Hey hun, I hope you've let your parents know how nervous you are, they can help you out the best! I'd def pack the essentials and something comfy and cute to sleep in and at least one nice outfit since you don't know exactly what you'll be doin once your there. Just be yourself and stay positive! Good luck!

Jenn S.