Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

14 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

15 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

My dad started smoking...again

Ever since my dad lost his job, he smokes. I am very disappointed in him, but I’m also really worried about him. I know he...

I hate when people smoke aroung me causei got azthma and I cant breath Laughing

by that_girl_ on 2/28/2013 8:01:43 PM

My grandma started smoking at 14, and now she is 77 and is on oxygen 24/7 and she can never leave the house and can't breathe and her lungs are all black and teeny tiny!!!! NEVER SMOKE EVER!!!!!

by Ralinia on 2/28/2013 5:01:56 PM

Its a disgusting habit when you think about it. I am so glad many of the people I love dont do it. And I hope those I know who do it can find a way to stop.

by fashionqn on 2/18/2013 10:43:22 AM

My boyfriend smokes, I hate it.

by fireworks1071 on 2/15/2013 8:23:02 PM

My aunt used to smoke and now she is paralyzed and has Lyme disease :'(

by pinklol56 on 2/15/2013 2:04:39 PM

My grandma smokes, around my cousins, siblings, and I. My parents, aunts and uncles hate the fact that she smokes and is constantly trying to get my grandma to stop, but not suceeding. Thankfully, no one in my house smokes, but my brother, thanks to my grandma, uses pencils and crayons and pretends their cigarettes. My parents are very strict when he does that. Last year, my school - we did this D.A.R.E program about how you should not smoke and drink and take drugs and ect. and at the end of the program, we had to write an essay, and my essay got picked to be read aloud at the graduation. I, Sarah, pledge to never use drugs, acholo, tobacco, cigars, cigarettes and ect. Katie L.

by Sarah510 on 2/15/2013 1:54:20 PM

I have three sisters the oldest doesn't smoke but my two other sisters do
My sis and her GF smoke and my sis and her finance smoke it's so gross
My sisters GF is always talking about quitting but they never do
I mean sure they cut back a little but still don't EVER smoke because if you do when
You get older your voice is going to get VERY raspy and you'll sound like a man
Your teeth will turn yellow and it causes cancer Florence N.

by redvelvetluv on 2/15/2013 12:58:58 PM

I am so glad nobody in my house smokes. My moms actually allergic to cigarette smoke..her throat closes up when she's around it

by maggie183 on 2/15/2013 12:34:37 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 2/15/2013 10:19:04 AM