1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 3 dolls will win a Double Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron from @Conair_Hair: http://t.co/RYbR5bBhBN

2 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

14 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

COMMENTS

My nails are painted 24/7. Is that bad?

Is it bad for my nails to always have polish on them? If you can’t live without your weekly mani, don’t worry: Polish isn’t...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm a really confident person. i think i'm beautiful and a good person, but lately i've been questioning it:
1. I used to think i was curvy with an hourglass figure, but i measured myself and it didn't match what i saw in the mirror. My measurements were bust:32in waist:28in hips:30in. This makes me think I'm a ruler, but I don't think I look so small.
2. I like to wear shirts from Hollister and Aeropostale, and those shirts happen to be kind of tight. At first it didn't matter to me, but now I kind of like the idea of a shirt that shows off my curves (ignoring the previous statement here). I feel a little-pardon my french-slutty when I think that way, but at the same time I crave attention (sometimes too much) , so I let myself enjoy it. But I still feel terrible! Help!

hey! Don't feel bad, everyone likes attention Smile it's normal to feel body conscious, but instead of fixating on how you look in the mirror, try to focus harder on getting that old confidence back. Try to think positively about yourself and I think that will help you regain a good self image. I hope this helps!

Helen S.

by soccacheer on 1/25/2013 11:20:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
How can I deal with mean girls who are bullying me and ruining my reputation?

Hey! I'm sorry you're going through that! Here are some steps you can take to prevent it

1) Stand up for yourself. You are a smart, talented, beautiful human being, and you do not have to put up with bullies. Tell them to leave you alone.

2)  If step 1 doesn't work and they keep bullying you, tell someone. A teacher, parent, counselor. Anyone you trust.

3) Never lose hope. You may not be able to directly control how these kids treat you, but you can control how you react to them. They are bullying you because it somehow makes them feel good, and that is a problem they will have to face down the line. If you stay strong, and are a kind person and think positive thoughts about yourself, nothing they can say to you can change your feelings about who you are. I really hope this helps!

Helen S.

by cupcakesrock on 1/19/2013 3:02:14 PM

mod mod mod I don't go to counseling anymore.

Hey girlie,

If your school doesn't have a guidance counselor maybe you could talk to another trusted adult like an older family member.

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/18/2013 10:23:05 PM

mod mod mod whats a good outfit for hanging with my friend tomorrow

Hey girlie,

I'm sure a cute top and jeans would be fine! Have fun Smile

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/18/2013 9:46:33 PM

mod mod mod hide this
i keep having a bad dream and i'm scared it actually happened my parent says i'm being stupid and it didn't
but it keeps bothering me

Hey girlie,

I would try to think of happy things to forget about the dream, and if it's still bothering you then you could explain it to your counselor and they can help you get over it!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/18/2013 9:43:12 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so I have type one diabetes. Everyone asks what that is and what is on me (My omnipod pump http://www.myomnipod.com/ ) And I don't know how to explain it without it being weird. Does anyone know how I can easily explain it? (Please only answer if you know what Type 1 diabetes is and know what your talking about)

Hey julybaby01, don't go into a lot of detail when people ask you. Just tell them you have diabetes and have to watch what you eat and take medicine. Leave it at that. Or tell them you'd rather not talk about it. Either one is fine. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by julybaby01 on 1/18/2013 4:38:46 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
I'm at home sick with the flu.... and I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!! I have books, but nothing else to do... any ideas? (I don't have Wi-Fi I'm on my phone)

Hey YaYaYuiki, listen to music, watch movies, text your friends, relax, take a nice hot shower or bath. Hope they help and that you feel better! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 1/18/2013 4:19:20 PM

I cant bring it with me when i leave the house should i try and hide it in my mattress

by <3qtpiecatherine<3 on 1/17/2013 7:11:35 PM

by <3qtpiecatherine<3 on 1/17/2013 7:10:00 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------
So i have to take alot of different medicines (one for hypoglycemia, another for depression,one for panic attacks, and another for headaches) I have a sceacial box to them with a lock but when I'm at someones house i dont know when i should take them without people asking about them all. It takes too long in the bathroom and i get nervous asking to leave to go to the bathroom and things like that should i just take the medicine and ask them to not ask about it all? Im not sure what to do.... Thank you!!!!!

Hey! I totally understand why you feel that way, but i'm also pretty sure your friends would just ask about it once, you'd explain, and then you'd never have to discuss it again. This is a part of who you are and you shouldn't feel embarrassed about it. You can do it!

Helen S.