AN HOUR AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

2 HOURS AGO Cold-weather workout gear for your fall sweat sesh: http://t.co/f3SLGwmn0t

3 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

COMMENTS

Sharing a room with a slobby sister

My younger sister and I have been sharing a room our whole lives, and she is a slob. She leaves food, drinks, clothes, paper and...

Trust me,I share a room with one of the messiest sisters in the universe,but when she doesn't clean up after herself I usually confront her or my 'rents and she does clean up(eventually).Sometimes its really hard for them because they get distracted very easily,but sooner or later they will do it and grow out of the messy stage(hopefully).
Hope this helped)

by allaboutmya on 4/3/2013 9:45:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Hey so I am 12, my crush is 11 and my friend is 12 and her crush is 11. I was thinking that my friends and I go out to maybe bowling or something ( we have a bowling alley 25 min away) and my mom would take us. I really want to know my crush first but then, I wouldn't know how to invite him and I wouldn't want it to be awkward. Can you pleasseeeees help?

Hey girl, strike up a conversation with your crush.  If you feel like it's going well, bring up the subject of bowling and then suggest that the both of you and some friends go sometime.  Have confidence in yourself, you can do it!  Oh, and try checking out these GL ice breakers.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by iloveonedirection! on 3/3/2013 9:01:56 PM

I share a room with my 2 sisters!!!!

by Kikykoala on 2/23/2013 11:55:26 AM

Can someone tell me how to ask a question on "Dear Carol"??????

by SillyIlly10 on 2/6/2013 3:32:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I have something very unusual to ask you but here it goes.. I have a fear of sleep! It's a Moderate case but it used to be a servere case where i had panic attacks. I don't know what it is but i just think of sleep like being dead. Even though i really really really don't want to take therapy i think i might have to at this point. I just don't want to talk to someone about it. It's very personal to me and i think it's very weird i have it. Please help!

Hey girlie,

I so wish I could offer some great advice. Unfortunately since I’m not an expert on the matter, I don’t want to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with the good old ‘rents. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you get things squared away.     , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by ColoredRain541 on 2/4/2013 8:51:22 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!

Hey girlie,

Meghan D.

by ColoredRain541 on 2/4/2013 8:27:48 PM

I have the same problem... But my sister is a slob and a sober!!! She cries all night but she's not little... SHE'S 10 IN THREE MONTHS!!!!!!! She thinks that there's something there. She watches scary movies and says that she can handle it she ends up crying all night long!!!! We have a lamp, two lights, and Christmas lights!!! What do I do?!?!?!?!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could try comforting her when she's sad to calm her down next time. That way you can both get to sleep! And if she loves scary movies, you could suggest watching them in the daytime so it will be less scary.

Meghan D.

by Pandalover87 on 2/1/2013 10:04:56 PM

I have been sharing a room with my younger sister my whole too. The problem is that our room is too small for both our beds and other furniture to be in there without it looking cramped. How I wish I could just stuff her bed in the attic or something... ;)

by Sweetie99 on 1/31/2013 7:52:03 PM

Mod
Hey mod! I could really use some advice.. So I've been sharing a room with my younger sister since she was born. I love her to death, but I need my own room. I'm a freshman, and she's in sixth grade. Also, most of or fights are over our room, I'd not big enough fit both of us. I really need a desk with ask my honors classes, and there's no way. What bugs me the most is my brother us in college(living in an on campus dorm!), which means his room is empty. My parents argue that his stuff is in there and he comes home on the weekends. I get this, but we could find a way to store his things, and I would be ok with sleeping in the other room on the weekend. Its kinda been said that I can use his room in the week, but I can't all my stuff is in my room and the one time I left some things (makeup to get ready for school in the morning,) nearly in there, my dad freaked and said I wasn't allowed to "trash my brothers room". I'm a teenage girl, I need privacy. Advice? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

I would try to talk to your parents about finding a new way to store your stuff, like maybe under bed containers or other things to feel less crowded. And even though your brother's at college, his real house is still your home and that is his room! Maybe if you could find a way to compromise with your sis about how to store your things (and talk to your parents for help), it wouldn't feel so crowded. And sharing a room with your sis is a great way to prepare for college, because you will probably have a roommate there too!

Meghan D.

by rosietoes4ever on 1/31/2013 6:29:46 PM

I share a room with 2boys. Uggh

by hgrules on 1/31/2013 5:44:20 PM

I share a room with my sister too. But I think I'm the messy one.

by leyine263 on 1/31/2013 5:37:38 PM