3 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

4 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

4 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

Why does my crush diss other dudes?

The guy I like is my friend, and he is always telling me that no guy is good enough for me. Should I be reading something into...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so there's this guy at my church, and we're kinda friends.I guess but we were both helping out in a fiddler class one time and I really got to know him.. and I see him a lot at church and we kinda exchange looks but I mostly say hi to his little three yr old sister, and when I go up to her he gives me like a deep look and kinda smiles at me.. he kinda looks sad though. Does he like me.? Or is he just trying to be nice.?? I think I kinda like him.. but there's another guy at church I'm still trying to get over.. but honestly I don't have much chance with that guy because he's a senior in high school and I'm in 7th grade.! Aha.. but please answer. Thanks.

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell whether or not he likes you from a look, though that does sound like a pretty big age difference! It might not seem like a lot, but it can make a huge difference when you're young. You could try getting to know him as friends and see how he acts around you, but I would also try to meet people who are in your grade, because there might be some nice guys your age you might not have noticed before Smile

Meghan D.

by Maegan13 on 4/19/2013 9:23:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD so there's this girl and she thinks she knows everything about everyone. So she likes my crush and shes like "iasked him if he thinks ur pretty and he said no" or "he downt like u he likes me" and she plays volleyball with me and thinks shes soooo pretty. It makes me feel horrible Bc I'm the girl who wants to make everyone happy and I would go out of my way for her to go out with MY crush (iliked him first) but she wouldn't do the same. So my question is is she saying these things to make herself feel better ir to bring me down?

Hey girlie, it's probably that putting you down makes her feel better, so both. Ignore her. She's probably just jealous of you so she wants you to feel bad.

Lauren T.

by epicvicky on 1/23/2013 4:20:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
there's this guy I kinda like a little but my one friend says he thinks I like him and he kinda acts like he likes me but sometimes time when I talk to him he looks at me like I should be in a mental hospital but other times he makes weird faces at me and he started talking to me today cause I was walking past him and was whistling and it was near my ear and I freaked out and he was like asking me a bunch of questions about why it freaked me out and then at a basketball game he kinda joking with me and he tells me random story's but he doesn't talk to me much at school how can we talk more cause I wanna be friends with him and how can I get him to stop thinking I like him do you think he likes me or he's just weird? Thanks sorry its so long

Hey girlie,

He might just be shy, or he might just want to be friends with you/not be ready for a relationship. If you don't talk a lot at school, maybe you could talk at lunch or after school, or you could study together on weekends to get to know him more. Once you have more conversations you will get a better sense of whether or not he likes you!

Meghan D.

by Sparklysharpie on 1/18/2013 9:54:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD i like this guy and it's possible he kinda likes me, he comes up and talks to me and we're into all the same things. anyways, i feel like we're not getting anywhere because when he comes and talks to me i freeze up!!! like today he talked to me and he was really close to me and i got really nervous, like i can still talk somewhat normally but i don't carry on a good conversation and i feel like we could get closer if i could. i don't even mean to, i even tell myself that i won't get nervous but then as soon as we start talking i forget my words! how can i learn to carry a good conversation?

Hey girlie,

It's normal to be nervous, but don't let that stop you from talking to your crush! Try imagining you are having a conversation with a friend so you'll be less nervous, or talk about a topic you feel comfortable with like school or sports. You'll get more comfortable talking to him the more you do!

Meghan D.

by karategirl78 on 1/18/2013 9:02:43 PM

Hey girls!!!
Come ckeck out my clubs! "School Girls Smile" or "Total Princesses"!!! I also have an advice queen page and feel free to ask me anything on my profile and I will answer you ASAP!!!!!! I hope I can help! (just tell me in your question if you want my answer to be posted on your profile or mine! iF you don't say or your profile is invisible then I will just post the answer on mine ok?)

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/18/2013 7:42:01 PM

MODMODMODMOD '
There's a sweet,cute etc. guy at my school who is the best guy in my mind and he has told me he likes me and calls me his baby and treats me like a bf but he still hasn't asked me out. I don't get it he knows i like him why cant he just ask me out yet???????

Hey tallytot, mhmm maybe he's waiting for you to ask him out. Ask him on a date and see what happens. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by tallytot on 1/18/2013 6:33:39 PM

My sis is getting married next may and she wants the bridesmaid to wear
Silver but since Im fair but with warmer undertones I'm afraid the silver
Will wash me out is there a certain way I should wear my makeup so my
Face won't look washed out?

Hey redvelvetluv, since this is your sister's wedding you should ask her what she thinks. She probably has a particular way she wants her bridesmaids to do their hair. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 1/18/2013 6:26:53 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:40:05 PM

Hey girls! Please join my club, Books by Us. We talk about poetry, a book that YOU've written and we even recommend books to other girlies! Also the VP and treasurer and secretary positions r open. See ya there!

by pinklol56 on 1/18/2013 4:46:45 PM

MOD MOD
i'm a new student in a school.i sit in the front of the class.i'm a really shy girl;i get really afraid to ask questions and participate.and im afraid i had done something wrong class mates behind me will make fun of me.my body shivers most of the time and my hands get all sweaty i really get annoyed by this and i tried everything and because of it i feel paranoid.what should i do to beat my shyness once and for all?? Frown

Hey Hot Mess, first close your eyes, and take a deep breath. I too have been nervous in my classes. I was afraid to say the wrong thing or that the teacher wouldn't think I was smart. But then I realized that no one thought these things, other students were just as nervous as me, and that the teacher doesn't expect you to know everything and that's why you're in their class. So there's nothing to be afraid of. You may ask a question that someone else in the class needs the answer too. Asking questions also shows the teacher that you are paying attention and interested in the subject. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.