AN HOUR AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

13 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

16 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

COMMENTS

Why does my crush diss other dudes?

The guy I like is my friend, and he is always telling me that no guy is good enough for me. Should I be reading something into...

MOD MOD
There is this guy that i really like but we only have a free period (no classes) together so we don't get to talk that much. Usually we make eye contact or like weird faces or say hi in the hallway, but that isn't much time. He started texting me a few weeks ago and we usually text everyday we don't have school, sometimes we stay up really late talking. I don't like forming a relationship just from text, but it is hard when we can only talk during our free and sometimes we have to do school or are with other friends then. I don't know if he likes me, but even if he doesn't I think were really similar in a lot of ways (we even have the same birthday!!) and i want to get to know him better. 1) Is it okay that we text so much if we talk as much as possible in person? 2) do you think he likes me?

Hey lemonade1892, well first he definitely likes you. Since you guys don't have much time to talk during school, try meeting each other before and after it. You both could try getting to school earlier to hang and staying later. Try meeting up on the weekends too. You two could head to the movies or grab a bite to eat. And it's okay to text as much, especially because you guys can't talk that much in person. Hope these suggestions help ya! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by lemonade1892 on 1/18/2013 4:29:44 PM

MOD MOD
So i have his bgf and he goes to another school in my area. The last time I saw him was homecoming but we text a lot. Sometimes i think he is flirtexting me, for example i told him i had to miss our Winterfest dance(he goes to my schools dances) and he said "why would you miss Winterfest. Are you trying to make it un-fun for me!!!!!" Do u think he is flirting or just being friendly?

Hey girlie, sounds like that text def borderline flirting but since you are besties it could just be friendly. The only way you'll know for sure is to keep the convo goin! You can say something flirty like miss me? Or friendly like it's okay we'll hangout soon anyway. Depending on how  he responds you'll be able to tell better.

Jenn S.

by teampeetapercy on 1/18/2013 4:06:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so I really like this guy. He's cute and nice, but super shy and I don't know him very well. He tries to get my attention in 1st period and we always say hey to each other. What are some conversation starters because I really want to get to know him better, and how can I ask for his number, or should I give him mine? And how? Thank you!!

Hey hun, check out this link! Click here!

Jenn S.

by Sheyenne on 1/18/2013 2:51:06 PM

Mod mod mod
Things with my crush are going good so far. He likes to joke around with me. One day he locked me out of a door and started laughing at me, but then he saw that I got mad and he opened it up and stroked a strand of my hair. And then a few days ago he noticed that I wore some more makeup than usual and curled my hair, so he called me 'ew' jokingly. What does that mean? Is that just a guy's way of telling me I look nice? I called him 'ew' back and we kept on calling each other ew jokingly. I noticed that he stared at me a lot that night. I was going to fb chat him 'eeew'. Should I? He usually never responds to my messages. I don't have his number or anything. Only fb chat. How can I get him to respond to me? Should I even try chatting him again? I said "hey" last week and he saw it but never responded.

Hey girl, it seems like you guys are very sarcastic to each other so I'd try sarcastically saying something to him like "way to not answer me ewwww." He'll probably laugh and joke back and this way he will know you noticed and might explain.

Jenn S.

by britishgurl on 1/18/2013 12:37:38 PM

MOD MOD
i feel sorry for my bff.her crush found out that she likes him and now he is really ignoring her and avoiding her(they used to be really good friends). What can she do to convince him to forget about the whole things and become friends like before with out thinking she like like him.please help! Frown

Hey girlie, she should tell him that she doesn't want to sacrifice their friendship and she's cool with just being friends. Maybe she can even tell him she likes someone else (plus, he shouldn't be so immature!)

Jenn S.

by Hot mess on 1/18/2013 12:22:02 PM

join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, all council/officer positions are open, apply today!Smile

there is a Tip of the Day, as well as a Quote of the Week. can't wait to have you joinSmile xoxo

by alindgren on 1/18/2013 11:59:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so i have been plucking my eyebrows for a while now, but i only pluck the middle part because i have hair growing there ( i know, embarassing!) i dont shape my eyebrows, they're already fine how they are. I realized that every time i pluck the middle part, its never fully CLEAN. Like completly clean and smooth as if there was never hair there. Its always dry and there are always small hairs everywhere even though i pluck it really well. My mom doesnt let me wax yet or thread so how do i pluck it so its completly CLEAN? I pluck right after a shower so my pores are open and all and i use a slanted tweezer..... I know this is a weird question, so thanks in advance!

Hey girlie. I'd try exfoliating after you shower to really open up your pores since these are hard to reach hairs. Try an exfoliating facial scrub

Jenn S.