8 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

11 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

12 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

5 steps to snag Jennifer Lawrence's braided updo

We absolutely adore her for her kick-butt persona as Katniss from The Hunger Games, but we also have to admit that Jennifer Lawrence is always nothing but...

modmodmod
yesterday i got my period for the 3rd time. today im going to a birthday party sleepover where we might swim... so
1) im not going to try tampons, so how can i tell them that im not going swimming ;/
2) how can i deal with it at the sleepover part
thanks! Smile

Helen S.

by Carrie_Underwood on 4/27/2013 9:11:47 AM

this doesn't work for me tried and tried and tried still doesn't work at all

by missmayaq on 4/16/2013 8:43:55 PM

This is to answer Sarah510's question:

A lot of people may not know this, but there is a way to fix stuff like that. What you do is you get some plastic wrap and cover the eyeshadow container with it. Take something like a butter knife and crush all of the eyeshadow. Take the plastic wrap off and put several drops of rubbing alcohol in the crushed eyeshadow, and then smooth it with the butter knife. Wait until the alcohol evaporates and voila! You have brand new eyeshadow. (: Hope this helps someone!

by twinkleglimmer on 4/9/2013 1:44:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
Hi! Okay so I need help. I'm 15 and I don't wear a lot of makeup and have been blessed to only have pimples pop up here and there and not have been plagued with full on acne yet. I'm fine going bare when I'm around the house or out with friends or going to the mall with my fam. But recently I found that I'm uncomfortable with going bare to an event. I want to look nice and make a good first impression on whoever is going to be there and not have that one daunting pimple on my chin. I don't want to where a ton of stuff to hide it and blend it all into my face. So my question is, is there something I can use that is simple to put on but will cover any blemishes? Thank you in advance! Smile

Hey girlie,

It is totally normal to want to wear makeup before a formal event! You could try a little foundation or a concealer stick or liquid concealer to put over a blemish. Ask the salespeople at a beauty store to help you find the right shade and product for your skin!

Meghan D.

by mrsmaslow on 3/17/2013 12:48:35 AM

Mod mod mod!!
please answer this as soon as you can.
So I was fooling around with my mom's eyeshadow and I got a hole right in the center of it. How can I fill it up to make it look like there is no hole. Help!!!

There is nothing you can do! Try telling your mom the truth and how you know you shouldn't have been messing with her make-up...but you did and you're sorry. It's better to tell her than waiting for her to find out on her own! Good luck!

mailyse f.

by Sarah510 on 3/15/2013 9:52:56 AM

Thank you so much! <3

by PeculiarGurl on 2/23/2013 9:41:39 PM

I need a hair style I can do for school. We have the wide brimmed hat so I can't even do a high ponytail and I look bad. I have lots of hair so I can't braid it. It is average length. Any ideas?
THanks

hey! You know what I like to do? make your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Now, slide your hair elastic down a few inches to make the ponytail looser. Then, use your hand to part the hair directly above the hair elastic in half, as if you wanted to pull something through. Finally, twist your ponytail through that space once, and you'll have a cool, twisted hair look that's really easy to do! here are some more ideas:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/10/22/The-pony-tales.aspx

Helen S.

by PeculiarGurl on 2/23/2013 2:22:07 AM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 2:03:43 PM

This would be perfect for my hair!

by gvio9 on 1/21/2013 9:59:22 AM

She looks scary in that pic

by ColosalMascara on 1/20/2013 5:04:32 PM