3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

5 steps to snag Jennifer Lawrence's braided updo

We absolutely adore her for her kick-butt persona as Katniss from The Hunger Games, but we also have to admit that Jennifer Lawrence is always nothing but...

The advice that you gave me was good........just not for me. Well, the walking up thing is good I will just take a friend with me. But, like, he doesn't go to my school so I can't sit next to him!!!
And I don't have his #. So can you give me some tips on how to ask for it. And if I do he will want to know for sure why I want it. Again, we don't go to the same school so I CAN'T say for homework. So I need something to say when I ask. And we haven't really talked since June of last year. So like it'll be weird If I just come up to him and say "Hey , can I have your number?" And also, he has tried to talk to me before but I just ignored him cuz I thought it was someone else. So I'm not sure if he thinks I don't want to talk to him. Sorry if this was confusing I just wanted you to know all the details!!!

Hey girlie, start out talking to him to just catch up with him. And then ask if you can have his number to keep in touch. He doesn't have to know that you have a crush on him, he'll think you're just being a good friend.

Lauren T.

by glamgirl4everandever on 1/20/2013 5:02:10 PM

I really like this boy lets call him A. A goes to a different school but comes once in a while to pick up his brother. When he used to go to my school I used to be really good friends with him but now I'm too afraid to talk to him. Plus, everyone is crowding around him and I would like to talk to him alone or just with my friends. And I DON'T want to tell him I like him, just, you know, make conversation. So, how do I get to talk to him alone and what topics should I talk about?

Hey girl, just walk up to him! or maybe in a class, try and sit closer to him. If you have his phone #, give him a call. Or text him maybe.

lauren r.

by glamgirl4everandever on 1/20/2013 9:03:10 AM

i always seem to get my period at the worst times poosible. ive had it 6 times, the first was 3 days after my cat died, the 3rd was on halloween, the 5th was on christmas and now ive got it 4 days before we move. every single one has lasted exactly 6 days, so i know ill have it on moving day. is it just a coincidence or what!!!???

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry it seems like your period is coming at an inconvenient time, unfortunately there's nothing you really can do to control when it comes! I'm sure it's just your schedule that you'll have it when you're moving, so just try to plan ahead by packing a few pads in your bag for that day!

Meghan D.

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 1/19/2013 11:43:59 PM

btw he already knows i like him adn he said that he likes me too

by nazirah817 on 1/19/2013 10:40:00 PM

MOD!!
Ok so there is this guy i used to date and i kinda like him still but i cant date and we arent gunna date and we are talking as friends not like friends with benefits though how do i not make things awkward between us and keep it at the friend level and how should i tell him?

Hey girlie,

If you like each other but aren't ready for a relationship, you can still hang out as friends as long as you set some boundaries! Maybe you could try hanging out in groups with other friends there, or do casual things like studying together and going bowling or skating. It won't be awkward if that's what both of you want!

Meghan D.

by nazirah817 on 1/19/2013 10:39:33 PM

Where can I get an oversized white or light gray crew neck sweater? Thanks

Hey girlie,

I would try department stores like JCPenney or Kohl's, or maybe Forever21 or H&M!

Meghan D.

by Sparklysharpie on 1/19/2013 10:34:51 PM

I need advice for my friend, lets call her D. D likes 2 boys and they like her too. for Christmas one of them, lets call him H. H gave her a perfume and one time he slipped a candy cane into her lunch kit so it's clear that he likes her. On the last day of school B (the other boy) told me to tell D that he likes her. I did and she said she was happy. Since school has started back, fhough, she hasn't made contact with them and H is asking everyone he knows if she likes him and all of them are saying no so he cried. And D likes both of them, but doesn't want to tell them because she thinks it will be too embarrassing. What should she do?

Hey girlie,

If she likes both of them and isn't sure what to do, maybe the best thing is to tell them she's not ready for a relationship. That way, she doesn't have to make a choice and can still be friends with both of them.

Meghan D.

by Glamgirl4everandever on 1/19/2013 10:01:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I work at this place where u have to wear like sweatpants/yoga pants or those cute Victoria's secret shorts so I have a problem wearing them, when I wear those items it makes a big bulge in my vagina like its sticking out what can I do about that? And also what are some school gym bag essentials? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could ask the people who work there to find something that fits you so it won't make you look weird! Also for your gym bag I would include deodorant, a few spare ponytail holders, a water bottle and a change of clothes and whatever else you need for your class!

Meghan D.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 1/19/2013 9:44:05 PM

join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, all council/officer positions are available, apply today!Smile

there is a Tip of the Day as well as a Quote of the Week. xoxoSmile

by alindgren on 1/19/2013 1:06:52 PM

Hey girls, please check out the club

"It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!"

The position for "beauty expert" is open and we would love to have someone to fill it.

IF your looking for somewhere to ask questions about fashion, hair, skin, or anything else this is the place to go. We post daily and there will always be someone to help. Thanks <3

by karasinski on 1/19/2013 12:48:38 PM