5 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

6 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

9 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Ed obsession: Cute ear candy

OK friends, I’ll admit it, I have a Spotify addiction. All the music I want, anywhere I want, for free? If you don’t know what I’m...

I have cute purple ones- not much of a design but still, they were a GREAT price and they're super cute! c:

by i<3cake on 2/8/2013 3:16:13 PM

They have the gummy bear ones at Hot Topic, for a cheaper price, and they come in more colors then just pink. I have purple ones. ^o^ Soooo fab!

by rawrxcupcake on 2/2/2013 2:40:07 PM

I barely allow myself to spend 5 dollars on ear buds let alone 42 dollars! Cute though...

by MadisonRL on 1/29/2013 3:48:06 PM

by Emilicious on 1/25/2013 12:14:08 AM

if it $42 then youll probably be better off buying beats!

by gl300013 on 1/22/2013 7:06:47 PM

These are sooo cute! I have the generic white ones with my iPod, these are so cool! I love the gummy bears!

by Allicat13 on 1/19/2013 9:40:27 AM

Cute! I just got new headphones for Christmas.

by myfatsquirrel on 1/18/2013 10:32:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Lynae P.
about the concert it will be warm inside and a sweat may be a little warm any ideas? Thanks

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could layer a sweater or sweatshirt over a tee so you could take off the jacket if it gets too hot!

Meghan D.

by Sparklysharpie on 1/18/2013 9:57:04 PM

I got super cute ones shaped as paws for xmas but I think I lost them already Frown

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/18/2013 7:51:04 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
My best-friend just came out.
Hello, i'm 14 years old, and my best friend of 4 years just came out to me at a sleepover with some friends a few weekends ago. She was acting really weird at the sleepover, and so I texted her, asking what was up. She told me that she is bisexual. I don't know how to feel about this, because i feel like she will be somehow attracted to me if she sleeps over sometime. We've been kind of ignoring each other at school, and she's been hanging out with people that we would usually stay away from. I've been all by myself, and she doesn't seem to care, really.. I just don't know what to do. We've been friends for 4 years, and i'm just confused on what to do..

Hey xwer34, just because she's bisexual doesn't mean she'll have a crush on you. You're a friend and she may want it stay that way. She's probably hanging around with those other people because they accept her and she feels more comfortable being herself. Before you talk to her, you need to get comfortable with her sexuality. She's still the same person you've known for 4 years, so remember that. When you're ready reach out to her. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.