3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Ed obsession: Cute ear candy

OK friends, I’ll admit it, I have a Spotify addiction. All the music I want, anywhere I want, for free? If you don’t know what I’m...

Hey girls!!!
Come ckeck out my clubs! "School Girls Smile" or "Total Princesses"!!! I also have an advice queen page and feel free to ask me anything on my profile and I will answer you ASAP!!!!!! I hope I can help! (just tell me in your question if you want my answer to be posted on your profile or mine! iF you don't say or your profile is invisible then I will just post the answer on mine ok?)

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/18/2013 7:50:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to an Ed Sheeran concert what should I wear its next weekend it'll be cold I'm gonna wear combat boots and um Ed Sheeran is casual plus it's smaller cause f
My friend one tickets for a private concert type thing? Thank you

Hey Sparklysharpie, pair the boots with jeans, stockings, a sweater, and a coat with gloves, a hat and scarf. Have fun!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sparklysharpie on 1/18/2013 7:48:35 PM

So tomorrow i have to go to a baby shower (indoors) and i have no idea what no wear! Any suggestions?

Hey 86cutie, something fun and casual. Maybe a dress with a sweater and boots and jewelry, or leggings a cute top and boots or heels. Look through your closet and mix and match things. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by 86cutie on 1/18/2013 6:52:31 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:47:26 PM

Mod mod mod!
I'm going on a 3 night trip to north Carolina beach. I have no idea what to pack! Please help!

Hey LoveKatniss3, well be sure you have the essentials(clothes, underwear, socks, pajamas, beauty and health stuff) and your gadgets and fun stuff. Pack your music player, computer and charger, cell phone and charger, if you have a dvd player bring that, books, magazines, and journal or diary. Have fun!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Lovekatniss23 on 1/18/2013 5:37:42 PM

I HAVE THE GUMMY BEAR EAR BUDS. THEY COME IN BLUE TOO. MINE SMELL LIKE COTTON CANDY/BUBBLE GUM!

by pussycat103 on 1/18/2013 4:36:16 PM

the heart earbuds r to die for but for 42 bucks that's just crazy I guess I will stick to my own earbuds

by cherrypop123 on 1/18/2013 2:38:51 PM

OMG, they are so cute!!!!!!!

by GoddessOfBooks on 1/18/2013 2:26:14 PM

$42 for earbuds?! Nope, I'm sticking with my purple ones, thank you very much!

by hidi75 on 1/18/2013 12:28:40 PM

join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, all officer/council positions are available. apply now!Smile

there is a Tip of the Day and Quote of the Week. can't wait to have you joinSmile

by alindgren on 1/18/2013 11:52:49 AM