4 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

5 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

5 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Ed obsession: Cute ear candy

OK friends, I’ll admit it, I have a Spotify addiction. All the music I want, anywhere I want, for free? If you don’t know what I’m...

I have cute purple ones- not much of a design but still, they were a GREAT price and they're super cute! c:

by i<3cake on 2/8/2013 3:16:13 PM

They have the gummy bear ones at Hot Topic, for a cheaper price, and they come in more colors then just pink. I have purple ones. ^o^ Soooo fab!

by rawrxcupcake on 2/2/2013 2:40:07 PM

I barely allow myself to spend 5 dollars on ear buds let alone 42 dollars! Cute though...

by MadisonRL on 1/29/2013 3:48:06 PM

by Emilicious on 1/25/2013 12:14:08 AM

if it $42 then youll probably be better off buying beats!

by gl300013 on 1/22/2013 7:06:47 PM

These are sooo cute! I have the generic white ones with my iPod, these are so cool! I love the gummy bears!

by Allicat13 on 1/19/2013 9:40:27 AM

Cute! I just got new headphones for Christmas.

by myfatsquirrel on 1/18/2013 10:32:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Lynae P.
about the concert it will be warm inside and a sweat may be a little warm any ideas? Thanks

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could layer a sweater or sweatshirt over a tee so you could take off the jacket if it gets too hot!

Meghan D.

by Sparklysharpie on 1/18/2013 9:57:04 PM

I got super cute ones shaped as paws for xmas but I think I lost them already Frown

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/18/2013 7:51:04 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
My best-friend just came out.
Hello, i'm 14 years old, and my best friend of 4 years just came out to me at a sleepover with some friends a few weekends ago. She was acting really weird at the sleepover, and so I texted her, asking what was up. She told me that she is bisexual. I don't know how to feel about this, because i feel like she will be somehow attracted to me if she sleeps over sometime. We've been kind of ignoring each other at school, and she's been hanging out with people that we would usually stay away from. I've been all by myself, and she doesn't seem to care, really.. I just don't know what to do. We've been friends for 4 years, and i'm just confused on what to do..

Hey xwer34, just because she's bisexual doesn't mean she'll have a crush on you. You're a friend and she may want it stay that way. She's probably hanging around with those other people because they accept her and she feels more comfortable being herself. Before you talk to her, you need to get comfortable with her sexuality. She's still the same person you've known for 4 years, so remember that. When you're ready reach out to her. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by xwer34 on 1/18/2013 7:51:01 PM

Hey girls!!!
Come ckeck out my clubs! "School Girls Smile" or "Total Princesses"!!! I also have an advice queen page and feel free to ask me anything on my profile and I will answer you ASAP!!!!!! I hope I can help! (just tell me in your question if you want my answer to be posted on your profile or mine! iF you don't say or your profile is invisible then I will just post the answer on mine ok?)

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/18/2013 7:50:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to an Ed Sheeran concert what should I wear its next weekend it'll be cold I'm gonna wear combat boots and um Ed Sheeran is casual plus it's smaller cause f
My friend one tickets for a private concert type thing? Thank you

Hey Sparklysharpie, pair the boots with jeans, stockings, a sweater, and a coat with gloves, a hat and scarf. Have fun!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sparklysharpie on 1/18/2013 7:48:35 PM

So tomorrow i have to go to a baby shower (indoors) and i have no idea what no wear! Any suggestions?

Hey 86cutie, something fun and casual. Maybe a dress with a sweater and boots and jewelry, or leggings a cute top and boots or heels. Look through your closet and mix and match things. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by 86cutie on 1/18/2013 6:52:31 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:47:26 PM

Mod mod mod!
I'm going on a 3 night trip to north Carolina beach. I have no idea what to pack! Please help!

Hey LoveKatniss3, well be sure you have the essentials(clothes, underwear, socks, pajamas, beauty and health stuff) and your gadgets and fun stuff. Pack your music player, computer and charger, cell phone and charger, if you have a dvd player bring that, books, magazines, and journal or diary. Have fun!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Lovekatniss23 on 1/18/2013 5:37:42 PM

I HAVE THE GUMMY BEAR EAR BUDS. THEY COME IN BLUE TOO. MINE SMELL LIKE COTTON CANDY/BUBBLE GUM!

by pussycat103 on 1/18/2013 4:36:16 PM

the heart earbuds r to die for but for 42 bucks that's just crazy I guess I will stick to my own earbuds

by cherrypop123 on 1/18/2013 2:38:51 PM

OMG, they are so cute!!!!!!!

by GoddessOfBooks on 1/18/2013 2:26:14 PM

$42 for earbuds?! Nope, I'm sticking with my purple ones, thank you very much!

by hidi75 on 1/18/2013 12:28:40 PM

join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, all officer/council positions are available. apply now!Smile

there is a Tip of the Day and Quote of the Week. can't wait to have you joinSmile

by alindgren on 1/18/2013 11:52:49 AM

The bears are sooo cute! they sell them at Walmart and a few other stores as well. plus they are scented so they smell like the flavor of the color!!!!

by wishing13 on 1/18/2013 10:39:53 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
My dance studio is performing at an NBA basketball game, and my crush is a huge sports fan! I really want him to see it! But tickets are expensive, ya know? What should I do?

Hey gurlie, mention it to him and if he can't dish out the cash which is understandable have a parent or someone u kno in the audience film it, then maybe you can post it on your facebook where he'll see it!

Jenn S.