Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

11 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

12 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Get the party started with Kidz Bop 23

We hardly have to give you lovely GL readers an introduction to this CD, as we’re almost positive you’re all familiar with Kidz Bop. This music brand found...

I guess we all kind of out grew this. Sad to think about the days when it was so much fun to listen to. And they do change the words to some of the songs because some of them would just be inappropriate for <10 to be singing.

by fashionqn on 1/20/2013 12:40:08 AM

Is Girlslife seriously promoting this.? I am pretty sure this music is for 10& under. No one 10& under should be on here... No one listens to Kids Bop. Just, no.

by *B*E*<3 on 1/19/2013 11:29:29 PM

I feel so old because I can remember when Kidz Bop CDs were in the single digits and I thought they were the best...I owned like Kidz Bop 7 and 9. Haha xD

by Rgirl12 on 1/19/2013 10:48:37 PM

They call it "Kidz Bop" for a reason - the songs are made by kids, for kids (12 and under). Not "young teens" or actual teens.

by IceCreamFan on 1/19/2013 9:02:23 PM

I think that they pick inappropriate songs just so they can change the lyrics. COME ON KIDS BOP! at least pick some kids with some talent

by rockerchic123456789 on 1/19/2013 7:11:00 PM

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

by WinnieGirlie on 1/19/2013 12:18:57 AM

I don't like Kidz Bop anymore, but I did when I was little. And my favorite song they covered was always Bye Bye Bye.

by supersingershannon on 1/18/2013 10:28:19 PM

Def for the younger crowd but it allows people of all ages to listen to some of the songs that we usually couldnt listen to with younger siblings. I dont mind the variety, so even if its for younger kids I can enjoy it with others. And if you watch younger kids, it can be fun to listen to with them. Some of the songs really put you in a good mood.

by fashionqn on 1/18/2013 10:10:26 PM

I think kidz bop is for a younger audience

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/18/2013 9:07:02 PM

I'm pretty sure no one likes Kidz Bop... The kids aren't talented at all, and they're changing the lyrics to songs! "Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy dancing in the sun!" When it should be, "Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun!" UGH! I especially HATEEEE when they change the words to 1D's songs. And honestly, are they even asking permission from the artists? They're changing the entire songs. If you want to listen to a good song, just listen to it by it's original artist.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/18/2013 8:31:42 PM