Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

3 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

4 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

Get the party started with Kidz Bop 23

We hardly have to give you lovely GL readers an introduction to this CD, as we’re almost positive you’re all familiar with Kidz Bop. This music brand found...

If you want different songs, get them on iTunes or buy Now or something.
First, these kids aren't talented. Maybe they don't sound horrible, but to me, talent means you have something special when you sing, not sounding mediocre.
Second, some songs can be inappropriate, but they change lyrics into ridiculous things:
"Let's go crazy crazy crazy UNDER the sun"
and "Tonight let's get DUMB" Both from KidzBop's version of what they THINK is "Live While We're Young" by 1D

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/18/2013 8:30:37 PM

Hey girls!!!
Come ckeck out my clubs! "School Girls Smile" or "Total Princesses"!!! I also have an advice queen page and feel free to ask me anything on my profile and I will answer you ASAP!!!!!! I hope I can help! (just tell me in your question if you want my answer to be posted on your profile or mine! iF you don't say or your profile is invisible then I will just post the answer on mine ok?)

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/18/2013 7:47:00 PM

I don't really like Kids Bop... I think it's good for younger kids but for my age I think I can handle listening to the normal version.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/18/2013 7:43:15 PM

Not to be a downer but Kids Bop is sooooo out of tune

by puddinface7 on 1/18/2013 6:29:26 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:46:04 PM

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:45:37 PM

@hidi75..I totally agree

by maggie183 on 1/18/2013 5:25:05 PM

To anyone reading this:

Please check out my clubs "How to Live" & "How to be Girly"!
I've had these clubs for quite some time and a lot of my members are no longer active! And if anyone is looking for positions I have a ton of them! So please take a look, Thanks!

-89BeautyGirl xox Smile

by 89beautygirl on 1/18/2013 4:38:31 PM

These kids can't SING!!!!!! Either way their infringing copyright by releasing a CD with artists tracks on them without permission. BTW sung isn't a word for past or present tense

by YayaYuiki on 1/18/2013 4:24:30 PM

omg kidzbop is full of kids who can't write their own somd hate them

by funnybunny661 on 1/18/2013 4:20:18 PM