AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 ladies snag a Marietta cardigan from @VoodooVixenLDN: http://t.co/tEiEi6aAlq

2 HOURS AGO 6 tech books that are almost too cool for school: http://t.co/NENQuzIdZr

14 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

COMMENTS

Get the party started with Kidz Bop 23

We hardly have to give you lovely GL readers an introduction to this CD, as we’re almost positive you’re all familiar with Kidz Bop. This music brand found...

I guess we all kind of out grew this. Sad to think about the days when it was so much fun to listen to. And they do change the words to some of the songs because some of them would just be inappropriate for <10 to be singing.

by fashionqn on 1/20/2013 12:40:08 AM

Is Girlslife seriously promoting this.? I am pretty sure this music is for 10& under. No one 10& under should be on here... No one listens to Kids Bop. Just, no.

by *B*E*<3 on 1/19/2013 11:29:29 PM

I feel so old because I can remember when Kidz Bop CDs were in the single digits and I thought they were the best...I owned like Kidz Bop 7 and 9. Haha xD

by Rgirl12 on 1/19/2013 10:48:37 PM

They call it "Kidz Bop" for a reason - the songs are made by kids, for kids (12 and under). Not "young teens" or actual teens.

by IceCreamFan on 1/19/2013 9:02:23 PM

I think that they pick inappropriate songs just so they can change the lyrics. COME ON KIDS BOP! at least pick some kids with some talent

by rockerchic123456789 on 1/19/2013 7:11:00 PM

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

by WinnieGirlie on 1/19/2013 12:18:57 AM

I don't like Kidz Bop anymore, but I did when I was little. And my favorite song they covered was always Bye Bye Bye.

by supersingershannon on 1/18/2013 10:28:19 PM

Def for the younger crowd but it allows people of all ages to listen to some of the songs that we usually couldnt listen to with younger siblings. I dont mind the variety, so even if its for younger kids I can enjoy it with others. And if you watch younger kids, it can be fun to listen to with them. Some of the songs really put you in a good mood.

by fashionqn on 1/18/2013 10:10:26 PM

I think kidz bop is for a younger audience

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/18/2013 9:07:02 PM

I'm pretty sure no one likes Kidz Bop... The kids aren't talented at all, and they're changing the lyrics to songs! "Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy dancing in the sun!" When it should be, "Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun!" UGH! I especially HATEEEE when they change the words to 1D's songs. And honestly, are they even asking permission from the artists? They're changing the entire songs. If you want to listen to a good song, just listen to it by it's original artist.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/18/2013 8:31:42 PM

If you want different songs, get them on iTunes or buy Now or something.
First, these kids aren't talented. Maybe they don't sound horrible, but to me, talent means you have something special when you sing, not sounding mediocre.
Second, some songs can be inappropriate, but they change lyrics into ridiculous things:
"Let's go crazy crazy crazy UNDER the sun"
and "Tonight let's get DUMB" Both from KidzBop's version of what they THINK is "Live While We're Young" by 1D

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/18/2013 8:30:37 PM

Hey girls!!!
Come ckeck out my clubs! "School Girls Smile" or "Total Princesses"!!! I also have an advice queen page and feel free to ask me anything on my profile and I will answer you ASAP!!!!!! I hope I can help! (just tell me in your question if you want my answer to be posted on your profile or mine! iF you don't say or your profile is invisible then I will just post the answer on mine ok?)

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/18/2013 7:47:00 PM

I don't really like Kids Bop... I think it's good for younger kids but for my age I think I can handle listening to the normal version.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/18/2013 7:43:15 PM

Not to be a downer but Kids Bop is sooooo out of tune

by puddinface7 on 1/18/2013 6:29:26 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:46:04 PM

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:45:37 PM

@hidi75..I totally agree

by maggie183 on 1/18/2013 5:25:05 PM

To anyone reading this:

Please check out my clubs "How to Live" & "How to be Girly"!
I've had these clubs for quite some time and a lot of my members are no longer active! And if anyone is looking for positions I have a ton of them! So please take a look, Thanks!

-89BeautyGirl xox Smile

by 89beautygirl on 1/18/2013 4:38:31 PM

These kids can't SING!!!!!! Either way their infringing copyright by releasing a CD with artists tracks on them without permission. BTW sung isn't a word for past or present tense

by YayaYuiki on 1/18/2013 4:24:30 PM

omg kidzbop is full of kids who can't write their own somd hate them

by funnybunny661 on 1/18/2013 4:20:18 PM

I've never really been a fan of KidzBop. To me, the kids don't sound talented. If you want to listen to a song, listen to it by the original artist.

by hidi75 on 1/18/2013 12:27:17 PM

join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, all officer/council positions are available, apply today!Smile

there is a Tip of the Day and Quote of the WeekSmile can't wait to have you join!Smile xoxo

by alindgren on 1/18/2013 11:54:56 AM