AN HOUR AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

2 HOURS AGO Cold-weather workout gear for your fall sweat sesh: http://t.co/f3SLGwmn0t

3 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

COMMENTS

How To: Flaunt a feather-inspired mani

How ‘bout them Ravens! Baltimore, home to GL HQ, is reeling after last week’s nail-biting victory. Seriously, my last mani was reduced to pretty purple flakes by...

please join my club its called "Nail Art Smile"
i am in need of officers!

by kritosaurus on 3/7/2013 3:38:11 PM

So its 49ers vs. Ravens... Sorry GL, but I'm rooting for the 49ers (my home team). May the best brother win! Tong

by Diamonds<3 on 1/21/2013 12:02:49 AM

♥Hay guyz! Join "It's all about Fashion and Beauty" Laughing It's full of everything you need to look ah-mazing...♥

by Diamonds<3 on 1/20/2013 9:46:54 PM

I am definitely rooting for the Ravens! I really want them to win tonight.

by supersingershannon on 1/20/2013 6:40:25 PM

I love the Ravens! They are my favorite team...hope they win against the Patriots tonight! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 1/20/2013 4:36:24 PM

Hey girls! Please check out the club

"It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!"

This is perfect for you if you have questions about skin, hair, fashion, nail art, anything! Or, if you want to give out advice on those topics. We have an outfit of the day and tip of the day 7 days a week. Join today!!!

thanks <3

by karasinski on 1/20/2013 12:11:08 PM

Need help with girl problems? Guess what.. There's a blog for it! Do you ever say to yourself, ow.. My tummy hurts., maybe it's a period, or, My friend is judging me by my clothes, what should I do? Well, join my club, Girl Problemos!

by LovinPiee on 1/20/2013 11:28:24 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
So my parents' parents and my aunts uncles and cousins almost all live in this one area (3 hrs away) but my parents were the ones who moved away. They live in a seperate state. My school is incredibly expensive and-- since my grandfather just passed away 😥😩😫😭-- I really want to see them more. On our, my dad sister and I, way home we talked about moving there, building a house and being close to them. We would want to be homeschooled because there aren't really any challenging/good schools there. Also i dont really have great friends where i live now. So I have 2 questions.
1) what are some pros and cons of homeschooling?
2) how can I convince my mom to move?

Hey girl, you should have a "family meeting" about your wanting to move. I think its an important thing for all of you to talk about. - Homeschool can definitely be positive. It gets you more one on one teaching and you have more time to get stuff done!

lauren r.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 1/20/2013 10:01:03 AM

check out and join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! council/officer positions are still open, apply nowSmile!!

there is a Quote of the Week, Tip of the Day, and Outfit of the Week, tooSmile! find more details on the club pageSmile xoxo

by alindgren on 1/20/2013 9:48:19 AM

I'm soooooo excited to try this when I first saw the pic I thought it would be hard and it is sooo easy

by kengebose on 1/20/2013 9:27:31 AM