Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

12 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

13 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

January's Spoil Yourself week 3 winners

Whew. You survived the crazy holiday shopping and now its time to relax. We’re starting our new year with glam, giving away spa-worthy items every day because...

Mod mod mod
Please keep this date in mind February 13 it's my b day and it would mean thenworld to me if I won so hoping and wishing thanx

by SassyGirl2000 on 1/18/2013 8:52:17 PM

Contests to all the winners. Didn't win yet.. but hopefully next week I win. My face is kinds depending on it :/ wish me luck :9

by justrainbowz on 1/18/2013 7:52:13 PM

check out and join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, all council/officer positions are available.

apply now!Smile there is a Tip of the Day and Quote of the Week. can't wait to have you join!Smile xoxo

by alindgren on 1/18/2013 5:46:54 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:39:21 PM

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:36:48 PM

If you are lucky!

by prettylollipop21 on 1/18/2013 5:36:42 PM

please please please can i win the justin bieber perfume????!!!!!!!!! i understand if you cant. my other one i would really like is the grand prizeSmile but not as much as the jb perfume<3

by mrsbieber__ on 1/18/2013 5:15:41 PM

Is there an age limit in order to win prizes on here. I am just wondering is all.

Hey girl, click here for help!

Jenn S.

by fashiongirl25 on 1/18/2013 3:53:21 PM

I've already won a giveaway a while ago, is it possible for me to win again?
Thanks!