AN HOUR AGO Look into the futuređź”®...your weekly#horoscopee is here!:http://t.co/fdyFTAtAK55

2 HOURS AGO Is your crush flirting back? Here's your next move: http://t.co/oFMSEpEhM9 pic.twitter.com/bOrrpOYZuF

16 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

COMMENTS

January's Spoil Yourself week 3 winners

Whew. You survived the crazy holiday shopping and now its time to relax. We’re starting our new year with glam, giving away spa-worthy items every day because...

Mod mod mod
Please keep this date in mind February 13 it's my b day and it would mean thenworld to me if I won so hoping and wishing thanx

by SassyGirl2000 on 1/18/2013 8:52:17 PM

Contests to all the winners. Didn't win yet.. but hopefully next week I win. My face is kinds depending on it :/ wish me luck :9

by justrainbowz on 1/18/2013 7:52:13 PM

check out and join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, all council/officer positions are available.

apply now!Smile there is a Tip of the Day and Quote of the Week. can't wait to have you join!Smile xoxo

by alindgren on 1/18/2013 5:46:54 PM

Join my club Its all about Fashion adn Beauty. There are 2 positions opena dn the application is on my profile page. We will have a outfit of the day and a tip of the day, everyday!!! I can't wait to see you on my club(:

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:39:21 PM

by nazirah817 on 1/18/2013 5:36:48 PM

If you are lucky!

by prettylollipop21 on 1/18/2013 5:36:42 PM

please please please can i win the justin bieber perfume????!!!!!!!!! i understand if you cant. my other one i would really like is the grand prizeSmile but not as much as the jb perfume<3

by mrsbieber__ on 1/18/2013 5:15:41 PM

Is there an age limit in order to win prizes on here. I am just wondering is all.

Hey girl, click here for help!

Jenn S.

by fashiongirl25 on 1/18/2013 3:53:21 PM

I've already won a giveaway a while ago, is it possible for me to win again?
Thanks!

by horseygirl1414 on 1/18/2013 3:25:12 PM

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.