1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

2 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

14 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

COMMENTS

6 must-have products for gorge winter skin

Trust us: winter weather can wreak havoc on your skin. It can make it feel dry as sandpaper and extra chapped. That's why, much like...

mod mod mod i wanted to know if you guys like the brand e.l.f. because i do and i wanted to get some other peoples opinion and i also wanted to know what are your favorite products from them thanks Smile

Hey girl, check out this beauty spy post.  It includes a bunch of E.L.F. products.  Hope that helps!

Karin E.

by 2cute03 on 3/21/2013 2:32:08 PM

I have sort of pale skin, and freckles, and am a brunette. I have green and hazel eyes. What color would look best on me? I'm trying to get a cute dress for an upcoming event, but I have NO idea what would be cute!!

hey girl! I think deep purple would look amazing against your skin and eyes. Or a bright blue!

xoxo

Katie L.

by jerjer6 on 1/30/2013 10:02:47 AM

Okay, so can you hide this? My best friend is on here and I don't want her to see this, but I think my best friend has an eating disorder and I've tried talking to adults about it, but nothing works because she's still considered "fat". What should I do? Also, I'm kinda popular at my school, but I honestly couldn't care less. Anyway, this guy I have a huge crush on, but is 2 years older, apparently likes me, and i want to get his number, but for some reason I'm too nervous. This has never happened before, what should I do? Thank you Smile

Hey girlie, take note of things that she's been doing and tell those adults about them. Even if she's heavy, it doesn't mean she's as heavy as she had been or isn't losing weight too quickly. For the boy, just keep talking to him. Get to know him better and if he doesn't make the first move ask if he'd want to hang out sometime. Then you can get his number to make plans.

Lauren T.

by cheerfulcheer on 1/27/2013 8:49:01 PM

ModModMod
Tomorrow is winter ball at my school. My dress is black with a purple ribbon. I have medium light skin. How should I do my make up?

hey! I think maybe a light pink lip color, and play up your eyes more. a grey smoky eye maybe?

Helen S.

by 1Dfan99 on 1/24/2013 6:48:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so my ex and I always email like we used to when we were datin. He asks me about relashionship advice, and other stuff. So we were emailing the other day and he sent me a invitation to our towns toy show. I'm probably not going. My church is having a movie night and I'm thinking about asking him... the big question is.. Does he still like me? Ill admit I still like him but does he like me? Thanks!!!!

Hey girlie,

He might like you, or he might have just invited you as a friend...it's hard to tell from email! Maybe you could try to hang out with him as friends in person and see how he acts around you then to get a better sense of whether he still has feelings for you!

Meghan D.

by DreamSinger on 1/21/2013 8:26:20 PM

Mod
I have combination skin. Some spots are pretty oily, and others are dry. And my face keeps breaking out on my forehead and chin. What products should I use to help clear my skin from any acne, and to make it even out? I'm currently using Clean & Clear morning burst, a basic face moisturizer, and a basic toner. But it doesn't seem to help my skin at all. I'm going to go get new face care product today, so please answer ASAP.
Thanks in advance. x

Hey chica, here are some tips for how to find the perfect face wash and moisturizer for your skin.  Stick with a gentle face wash and then to help treat acne, look for products with benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid.  Continue to use a moisturizer on the dry parts of your face.  Combination skin requires a combination treatment.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by graciegang on 1/21/2013 11:25:31 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
I have liked this guy since like the second grade off and on, he found out in second and fourth grade that I like him. He asked another girl to the dance but he says its only because someone dared him or something. I'm not sure if she likes him or he likes her. We're pretty good friends, me and him, so I don't want to tell him I like him because it might ruin our friendship. I am also pretty sure he hasn't liked me since the second grade. Were too young to date so is there a point. What should I do.

Hey chica, if you don't want to tell him you like him, then there's no need to.  It sounds like you have several reasons not to tell him.  And, if you decide you want to tell him how you feel later, go for it.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by archeology on 1/21/2013 11:02:30 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod okay, I have a few things to say.
1) My friend (let's call her Amy) is dating this boy (let's call him Xavier). I'm friends with Xavier as well, and by what he tells me, he REALLY, REALLY likes Amy (he's said 'love'). But the girl, Amy, doesn't really know the effect she has on boys. I am almost positive she is going to break up with him because she can't handle that serious of a relationship. I just don't want either of them getting hurt. What should I do??
2) My best friend and I are going to Disney World. The problem is, I was originally going with another friend, who couldn't make it. First of all, how can I limit my posting on social networking about the trip so no one gets hurt (I'm posting pictures on instagram for sure)?
3) My style is kind of transitioning from preppy to a bit more indie. I used to always shop at Hollister, Delia's, , etc, but now I shop at Brandy Melvile and Urban Outfitters. I'm scared about what others are going to think. Help!

Hey girl, woah, you've sure got a lot goin' on.  Here goes... 1.) There's no need to intervene in your friends' relationship.  Whether they break up or stay together, just be kind and supportive and a good listener to both.  2.) Have a conversation with your friend who couldn't come on the trip & tell her you're sorry she couldn't be there too.  Show that you're sensitive about the situation.  Hopefully this will make her feel better when she sees pics you post online.  3.) If you're confident and comfortable with the clothes you wear, then it doesn't matter what other people think.  Rock the look you wanna' rock.  Go you!

Karin E.

by MusicIsLove123 on 1/21/2013 9:32:33 AM

by Emilicious on 1/21/2013 12:18:12 AM

Heyy Girls, join: It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We post daily, and we talk about fashion, make-up, hair styles, nail art, and much much more!!! If you have any questions we will answer ASAP. So plase join my club, I can't wait to see you there(: <3

by nazirah817 on 1/20/2013 9:27:58 PM