1 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you & your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/d2aI08gVqV

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap! What to do if you and your friend have the same crush: http://t.co/mK5thbN2l6

3 HOURS AGO We created the ultimate checklist of things to think about while you hunt for the perf workout class!: http://t.co/eU6WdAeW0s

COMMENTS

How to be the queen of hearts

Wanna be the girl everyone adores? Of course you do! Forget the fake smiles and insincere, “Hi, how are you?” Qs. Here’s the GL guide...

Why do my comments never get put up? I send them but I never see them on with all the other comments...

by Kem101 on 6/19/2013 4:14:20 PM

NEED ADVICE ASAP? THEN JOIN ASK BELLA FOR FAST ADVICE! WE WILL ANSWER YOU AS SOON AS YOU ASK YOUR QUESTION! EVERYBODYS WELCOME

by hinatagal on 6/2/2013 12:00:58 AM

Want some advice about boys, fashion, meanies, relationship and friendships? This the best place for it. I log in everyday and i will try to answer all ur questions.Please keep inviting people and i hope this club becomes a succesful one Smileit's great

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:44:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so this is going to be really confusing so i'll try my best at making it as understandable as possible! Okay so I'm finally dating my 3 year crush. Im really happy but the only thing bringing me down is this girl ( lets call her E ). So E likes him too and is furious at me for apparently "stealing" him away from her. Now its not really E im worried about, it's just that E's mom and my mom are close friends. And E's mom has introduced my mom to many other people that are now my moms friends. Ever since she's been introduced to these new people shes been so much happier and it would soooooo break my heart if E takes her mom and my moms other friends away. E has a way of getting everything she wants. And well im afraid that she may take away my moms friends away to... This probably sounds childish but im really really worried that it might happen. How can i prevent this from happening??? And well i cant really talk to E since she kinda wants to beat me up...

hey! Think of it this way: your mom and her friends are all adults. What could E possibly say or do to get them to stop hanging out with your mom? If she told them a lie, they wouldn't just take her word for it like kids do. They'd find out the truth and E would be in trouble. I really don't think she has any control over this, so you can rest easy Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by danizzsaysrawr on 5/4/2013 1:21:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
So there's a new girl moving across the street from me. She's the same age as me, but a grade lower (held back a year). My friend who's already met her tells me she's kinda shy. She also has a sister that's a grade year younger than her and a brother even younger than her sis. I haven't met her yet, but I want to be really good friends with her! Any tips for breaking the ice a bit? Thanks!!!! Smile Smile

Hey cjw_16, you know how people bake their neighbors treats? You could do something like that. Maybe buy or get your parents to make some cookies or cupcake and deliver them to her. Be friendly when you introduce yourself and start a convo. Let her know you're the same age and if she'd like to hang to come right over. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cjw_16 on 4/26/2013 4:29:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I forgot to mention this in my last thing but my best friend's birthday is coming up what if the mom uninvited me??

Hey #1partier, maybe get another one of your friends who is going to the party, to give your friend her gift. I really hope she didn't though. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by #1partier on 4/26/2013 4:19:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I got a problem... today my best friend just told me her mom doesn't like me... She says I'm "too sneaky" I mean we giggle because I constantly make funny faces her mom also said I was a bad influence when I act better than my friend... Her mom blocked me off my friends phone!! And now they wont pick me up for school on Tuesdays! What do I do to prove I'm not sneaky and that I am not a bad kid... Cus really I'm notFrown

Hey #1partier, maybe get your mom to talk to her. Hearing from another mother how her words effected you may change her mind. If not, you can't worry about it. Not everyone is going to like you. I know you're a good person. You're friend knows you're a good person. Everyone else who likes you knows you're a good person. So don't let this one person make you feel like you aren't. Sometimes it has more to do with the other person, when someone doesn't like us. No worries. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by #1partier on 4/26/2013 4:17:47 PM

MODMODMOD!!! Karah is one of my really close girlfriends!I love her to death!Her parents are divorced but they are separated.She has never told any of her friends what happened, and she doesn't like talking about it. She told one girl and then she thought"now she's my bff". I go to a different school than her but my friends who do go there say she is kinda awkward right now and when ever she goes to the restroom she just cries in a stall and wont tell anybody whats the matter. I really care about her! Im not trying to be nosy but I want to help her. I think her parents are getting divorced but... I don't want to think things and be wrong. How do I let her know that im there to talk? How do I help her?

Hey girlie, if you're with her at any time and she seems upset, ask her what's wrong. If she won't tell you, tell her that you'll be there when she's ready to talk about it. In the meantime, just be a good friend to her.
Lauren T.

by Savannah14 on 4/22/2013 5:04:41 PM

MODMODMOD!
Okay, so I need some advice. In 7th grade I had a thing with this boy, lets call him Bailey. I was so excited because this was like my first real relationship. But anyways, I knew he was a player, (he went out with a girl for a long time then went out with her best friend and split them apart). But I thought it might be different for me. So anyways we had our thing, but I broke it off cause I was starting to fall for someone else "dylan". But now its 9th grade and both of them are in my health class. 'Bailey' is flirty and I think is trying to get back together, but I want a real relationship with 'dylan'. But I am shy, so how do I get Dylans attention in a positive way? Please give advice and give reasons to chose one or the other? Oh, and I am tall and dylan is taller, but bailey isn't.

Hey! Well, think about how you interact with your friends. Approach dylan the same way with friendly energy and an interest in getting to know him. He'll probably respond positively to that. Good relationships can start as friendships so engage him as a friend and see what happens. good luck!

Helen S.

by mariahandstormy on 3/16/2013 4:07:06 PM

MOD! MOD! (:
Hi!
So my besties birthday is coming up. March 27! I have just started thinking about what to get her for her birthday! Have any ideas? I'm not into decorating her locker. I know tons of other people will do that for her, but even though she didnt get me something for my birthday, she's special to me and I want her gift to be special. Thank you for your help!

Hey chick987, sometimes homemade gifts are the best gifts, because they come from the heart. Skilled at writing? Jot your feelings down about your awesome friendship in a poem. Or make her a cd of her fave songs, or songs about friendship. Original jewelry would be nice too. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.