Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guys🙅:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

6 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

7 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

How to be the queen of hearts

Wanna be the girl everyone adores? Of course you do! Forget the fake smiles and insincere, “Hi, how are you?” Qs. Here’s the GL guide...

I would love to write a summer novel and start on it now and have it completed by the end of summer. I've started on sooooo many books, but then I erase them because they aren't very unique. People tell me to use past experiences I've had to write my books, but I can't really think of anything interesting to use. I would like my summer novel so be based on something tropical.. Do you have any ideas on what would make a good summer book? Thanks

Hey chica, save the beginnings of your books, just in case you decide you want to use those ideas later.  Decide what genre you would like to write (mystery, romance, adventure, historical fiction, etc.), brainstorm plots, and then start writing.  Even if you feel like what you're writing isn't incredibly unique, know that it will be something original that you wrote, and in that way it is very unique.  One idea: create a fun, light-hearted, summery book filled with fun characters and a cool, girl character that you (and other girls) can relate to.  Happy writing!

Karin E.

by jazzdancer99 on 1/21/2013 9:07:50 AM

Modmodmod mod mod mod
Please help me!!
I met this guy online, lets call him Ray, and we had an instant "click." He and I really liked eachother. Then he started baseball conditioning and got really busy. (he goes to a school my school competes in athletic event against) so, we didn't talk much because of him being busy. Then this other boy, lets call him Kenny, who I met one time because my friend goes to school with him, started texting me more and He asked me out and I said yes, because I had liked him from the point we met, and we went on a date. (He goes to a different school then my school and Ray's school but all of our schools compete in athletic events against eachother) Well, now Ray has started texting me again. I want to tell Ray that I have started seeing someone but I don't know how to tell him. I know he still likes me. Do you have any tips? I don't want to hurt him and I don't want him to be mad either. Thanks! (:

Hey chica, it's better to text him (or call him or talk to him if you see him) and let him know that you're seeing someone else than to lead him on.  It's great that you're respectful of his feelings.  Let him know that you're dating someone else & that you hope he is doing well.  I know it's tough, but the alternative (not letting him know) will turn out to be a lot tougher in the long run.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Ljbdaisy on 1/20/2013 11:13:57 PM

Great tips, I try and be a friend to people even when it may be tough. Its good to keep peace and not make enemies. I have even had a few girls who I thought I would never get along become my friend. Thats a great feeling.

by fashionqn on 1/20/2013 11:03:16 PM

Heyy Girls, join: It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We post daily, and we talk about fashion, make-up, hair styles, nail art, and much much more!!! If you have any questions we will answer ASAP. So plase join my club, I can't wait to see you there(: <3

by nazirah817 on 1/20/2013 9:25:42 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! Me and my crush have different political beliefs. He doesn't know what I believe, he assumes I believe what he does. It doesn't bother me, but I feel like it's going to bother him.

Hey girlie, try to keep your conversations away from politics. If politics is something that he's really passionate about and always wants to talk about then maybe you two aren't a great match. But unless he really loves to talk politics then it's not an issue until things get more serious.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/20/2013 8:38:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm hosting a high-school group project meeting at my house soon. I'm having it in my downstairs basement/mini apartment. I'm not sure what to do! Should I have pens and paper? I was also wondering if I should have snacks or would that distract people? Maybe cucumber water? How long should it last? Help!
- Joanna

Hey girlie, just relax! People will probably bring their own notebooks and pens, but it definitely won't hurt to have some ready just in case. Snacks are a great idea! It'll help your group stay fueled. Don't worry about time. Just talk in the beginning about what you want to accomplish and work until you do.

Lauren T.

by joannap on 1/20/2013 7:50:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Tday is my cousins b-day and shes really grumpy. My brother that is in college is like the only person that she isnt grumpy with. She is soooooooooo mean and its her birthday. I dont want to do anything to try to make her happy because she will just get grumpier. How can I deal with her without being mean to her. Thanks. Please please please rlpy quickly. Thanks.

Hey girlie, just keep putting up with her. It's only her birthday today and then you don't have to worry about it so much. Be as nice as you can and hopefully she'll be a little nicer too.

Lauren T.

by hgrules on 1/20/2013 6:08:38 PM

MODMODMODMOD
My sweet 16 is coming up in about a month, but I don't know what to do! I want to do something with my friends, but I don't want to spend a lot of money. Originally, I wanted to rent out a roller rink, but there aren't any in my area Frown I don't want to have to settle for just going out for dinner with my girls since I do that every year. Any ideas? Also, my house is too small to have a party at home.

Hey girlie, maybe instead of a roller rink are there any ice skating rinks you could go to with your friends? You could go bowling. Your community center may have rooms that you could rent out cheaply to have some food and music for dancing.

Lauren T.

by Blushing-Beauty on 1/20/2013 6:01:26 PM

ModModMod
I'm turning 13 in February, and I'm totally stumped as to what to ask for. I want to get my ears pierced, but that's pretty much all that I can come up with. I love reading, but I got a lot of books for Christmas, and I'm not allowed to ask for any more. Any ideas? Smile

Hey girlie, asking to get your ears pierced is a good idea. Then you can also ask for a couple extra pairs of stud earrings even though it'll be a few weeks before you can switch them out. Clothes are also a great gift if there's a trend that you want to try or just something you've had your eye on.

Lauren T.

by arcusashue on 1/20/2013 5:04:35 PM

Mod mod mod
I have liked my crush for quite some time now, and I want to be more than friends. It seems like he likes me, because he always jokes around with me, stands near me a lot, looks me in the eyes, looks at me even when he's with his friends, and he always looks for and excuse to touch my hair, face, or shoulder lol. I told him I liked him over facebook in a riddle: "what is the 9th letter in the alphabet, what is the word bike with an L replacing the b, and what is the first letter in the word umbrella? He saw it and never responded. The next day I saw him, he was acting more playful than usual with me. How can I drop hints to make him ask me out? Do I just casually mention "what are your plans for Valentine's Day?" Thanks Laughing

Hey girlie, asking him what his plans for Valentine's Day are is a great idea. It'll give him the right hint, and it'll let you know if he's interested in someone else. You can also ask him about weekend plans to let him know that you're free if he wants to do something.

Lauren T.