8 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

11 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

12 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

How to be the queen of hearts

Wanna be the girl everyone adores? Of course you do! Forget the fake smiles and insincere, “Hi, how are you?” Qs. Here’s the GL guide...

Why do my comments never get put up? I send them but I never see them on with all the other comments...

by Kem101 on 6/19/2013 4:14:20 PM

NEED ADVICE ASAP? THEN JOIN ASK BELLA FOR FAST ADVICE! WE WILL ANSWER YOU AS SOON AS YOU ASK YOUR QUESTION! EVERYBODYS WELCOME

by hinatagal on 6/2/2013 12:00:58 AM

Want some advice about boys, fashion, meanies, relationship and friendships? This the best place for it. I log in everyday and i will try to answer all ur questions.Please keep inviting people and i hope this club becomes a succesful one Smileit's great

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:44:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so this is going to be really confusing so i'll try my best at making it as understandable as possible! Okay so I'm finally dating my 3 year crush. Im really happy but the only thing bringing me down is this girl ( lets call her E ). So E likes him too and is furious at me for apparently "stealing" him away from her. Now its not really E im worried about, it's just that E's mom and my mom are close friends. And E's mom has introduced my mom to many other people that are now my moms friends. Ever since she's been introduced to these new people shes been so much happier and it would soooooo break my heart if E takes her mom and my moms other friends away. E has a way of getting everything she wants. And well im afraid that she may take away my moms friends away to... This probably sounds childish but im really really worried that it might happen. How can i prevent this from happening??? And well i cant really talk to E since she kinda wants to beat me up...

hey! Think of it this way: your mom and her friends are all adults. What could E possibly say or do to get them to stop hanging out with your mom? If she told them a lie, they wouldn't just take her word for it like kids do. They'd find out the truth and E would be in trouble. I really don't think she has any control over this, so you can rest easy Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by danizzsaysrawr on 5/4/2013 1:21:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
So there's a new girl moving across the street from me. She's the same age as me, but a grade lower (held back a year). My friend who's already met her tells me she's kinda shy. She also has a sister that's a grade year younger than her and a brother even younger than her sis. I haven't met her yet, but I want to be really good friends with her! Any tips for breaking the ice a bit? Thanks!!!! Smile Smile

Hey cjw_16, you know how people bake their neighbors treats? You could do something like that. Maybe buy or get your parents to make some cookies or cupcake and deliver them to her. Be friendly when you introduce yourself and start a convo. Let her know you're the same age and if she'd like to hang to come right over. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cjw_16 on 4/26/2013 4:29:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I forgot to mention this in my last thing but my best friend's birthday is coming up what if the mom uninvited me??

Hey #1partier, maybe get another one of your friends who is going to the party, to give your friend her gift. I really hope she didn't though. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by #1partier on 4/26/2013 4:19:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I got a problem... today my best friend just told me her mom doesn't like me... She says I'm "too sneaky" I mean we giggle because I constantly make funny faces her mom also said I was a bad influence when I act better than my friend... Her mom blocked me off my friends phone!! And now they wont pick me up for school on Tuesdays! What do I do to prove I'm not sneaky and that I am not a bad kid... Cus really I'm notFrown

Hey #1partier, maybe get your mom to talk to her. Hearing from another mother how her words effected you may change her mind. If not, you can't worry about it. Not everyone is going to like you. I know you're a good person. You're friend knows you're a good person. Everyone else who likes you knows you're a good person. So don't let this one person make you feel like you aren't. Sometimes it has more to do with the other person, when someone doesn't like us. No worries. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by #1partier on 4/26/2013 4:17:47 PM

MODMODMOD!!! Karah is one of my really close girlfriends!I love her to death!Her parents are divorced but they are separated.She has never told any of her friends what happened, and she doesn't like talking about it. She told one girl and then she thought"now she's my bff". I go to a different school than her but my friends who do go there say she is kinda awkward right now and when ever she goes to the restroom she just cries in a stall and wont tell anybody whats the matter. I really care about her! Im not trying to be nosy but I want to help her. I think her parents are getting divorced but... I don't want to think things and be wrong. How do I let her know that im there to talk? How do I help her?

Hey girlie, if you're with her at any time and she seems upset, ask her what's wrong. If she won't tell you, tell her that you'll be there when she's ready to talk about it. In the meantime, just be a good friend to her.
Lauren T.

by Savannah14 on 4/22/2013 5:04:41 PM

MODMODMOD!
Okay, so I need some advice. In 7th grade I had a thing with this boy, lets call him Bailey. I was so excited because this was like my first real relationship. But anyways, I knew he was a player, (he went out with a girl for a long time then went out with her best friend and split them apart). But I thought it might be different for me. So anyways we had our thing, but I broke it off cause I was starting to fall for someone else "dylan". But now its 9th grade and both of them are in my health class. 'Bailey' is flirty and I think is trying to get back together, but I want a real relationship with 'dylan'. But I am shy, so how do I get Dylans attention in a positive way? Please give advice and give reasons to chose one or the other? Oh, and I am tall and dylan is taller, but bailey isn't.

Hey! Well, think about how you interact with your friends. Approach dylan the same way with friendly energy and an interest in getting to know him. He'll probably respond positively to that. Good relationships can start as friendships so engage him as a friend and see what happens. good luck!

Helen S.

by mariahandstormy on 3/16/2013 4:07:06 PM

MOD! MOD! (:
Hi!
So my besties birthday is coming up. March 27! I have just started thinking about what to get her for her birthday! Have any ideas? I'm not into decorating her locker. I know tons of other people will do that for her, but even though she didnt get me something for my birthday, she's special to me and I want her gift to be special. Thank you for your help!

Hey chick987, sometimes homemade gifts are the best gifts, because they come from the heart. Skilled at writing? Jot your feelings down about your awesome friendship in a poem. Or make her a cd of her fave songs, or songs about friendship. Original jewelry would be nice too. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by chick987 on 3/12/2013 8:37:05 PM

MODMODMOD!
One of my friends says I exclude her, but I really have no idea when it's happening. She is really nice and still says she thinks of me as her best friend, but one time she was really harsh and she made me cry, and then she said I was being over dramatic. She's a really good friend normally, but when I exclude her she gets really upset. I can't fix it because I don't know when I'm doing it! How do I stop?

Hey! just ask yourself these questions. When you see her do you speak to her? do you invite her to things? If you do then her accusation is kind of baseless and you aren't doing anything wrong.  otherwise you could try to interact with her more than you do now if you feel like you really are excluding her. good luck!

Helen S.

by cordelialear on 1/26/2013 1:26:39 PM

MODMODMOD
Hi guys. The guy I have a crush on never talks to me. He ALWAYS talks to my brother and to my other friends, but NEVER to me! Does this mean he likes me or doesn't like me? I'm confused!

Hey! I would say he doesn't unless you catch him looking at you sometimes. The key is to see if he's paying any kind of attention, I think.

Helen S.

by cordelialear on 1/26/2013 1:21:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok here :3 Ok so i over heard this guy saying he was gonna ask me out to formal, AND HE DID. i said idk because it's alot of presure having his whole table and him staring at you. So i got my friend to ask him if he was kidding and he said idk and turned red then hid behind his friend. Hence i thought that ment that he was serious. So, then *w/o asking me if she could* my other friend Asked him if he was serious. He said no o: *truth be told my friend does like to spread gossip*. Finally, he openly told another one of my friends that he was kidding. Honestly, I like him a bit and we talk sometimes. Do you think he kidding?
Sorry its so long!

Hey Girl, It's hard to tell but most guys won't jokingly ask you out. Unless he's not very nice. if I were you, you should ask him when no one is around. Your rejection probably really hurt his self esteem in front of all his friends.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kitkatgurl44 on 1/24/2013 3:42:06 PM

I submitted a question a few days ago, could you please answer it??(: thanks!

Hey Girl, It's difficult to tell if you are asking us moderators unless you write MODMODMOD across the top. I can only tell that you're asking us now is because of the way you worded it. So next time, be sure to address us if you want it answered by us instead of just the other girls. Because your question has already been approved, I can't tell what you originally asked, do you mind asking it again?

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kitkatgurl44 on 1/24/2013 3:06:24 PM

Hey girls! Do you loove to read? If you do, could you please take a look at my club, Books by Us? It would mean the world to me if you joined it! We discuss books, review books and even share our own book ideas! I hope I see you there! P.S. All positions are available Smile

by pinklol56 on 1/22/2013 8:48:49 AM

Mod mod mod!
Okay so me and my bf are really close in our relationship. We are long distance, but we are able to visit eachother for a few days each month. The thing is we won't be able to spend vday together, and he got really depressed when we were skypeing and I brought up the subject. I was wondering if you had any ideas of something I could do for him to show him I love him. (Something special maybe, that would mean alot) or if you had any belated vday ideas for the next time I see him. We wouldn't be able to go out alone because my bro and cousin always have to tag along. So if you have any creative ideas that didnt involve going out, or maybe if I took him on a walk what kinda cute creative things could I do, how could I make a simple walk or something like that special and romantic for a late vday gift?
Thanks so much in advance it means alot!

Hey girlie,

Even though you might not be together on Feb. 14, maybe you could make your own Valentine's Day on a day that you see him. You could have a picnic or eat at a nice restaurant, or see a movie together. You could also give him a handmade valentine! Even if your brother and cousin were there, you could still give him a gift or have a picnic or something in front of them. A walk would be great because you could talk and enjoy nature!

Meghan D.

by becca<3's you on 1/21/2013 7:24:17 PM

I want to find new ways to wear my hair. I usually wear it wavy, straight, with a headband or in a side braid. It's very thick and light brown, and it doesn't curl. Any ideas? THX!

Hey girl, check out GL's Hair Styles & Hair Tips for lots o' hair ideas.

Karin E.

by ColosalMascara on 1/21/2013 3:06:41 PM

Can u plz reply my question that i just sent?

Hey girl, we're busy answering some other questions right now, but we will def get to your question soon.

Karin E.

by Hot mess on 1/21/2013 2:17:32 PM

MOD
i alwayslove doing my hair into a bun yet i dont really know how do it the correct way.my hair is at the shoulder level and it always look mssy and not perfect when i i tie into a bun.any advice??thx!Laughing

Hey girl, try some bobby-pins specifically designed for making buns and/or a hair donut.  For example, check out Lauren Conrad's bun in this article.  If you're not into the "top knot" look, just pull your hair into a lower ponytail instead of a high ponytail.

Karin E.

by Hot mess on 1/21/2013 1:51:05 PM

Mod mod mod
Can someone answer my question? Thxx sorry

Hey girl, I'll get to it in just a minute.  Look for a reply soon!
Karin E.

by Ljbdaisy on 1/21/2013 9:43:16 AM

I would love to write a summer novel and start on it now and have it completed by the end of summer. I've started on sooooo many books, but then I erase them because they aren't very unique. People tell me to use past experiences I've had to write my books, but I can't really think of anything interesting to use. I would like my summer novel so be based on something tropical.. Do you have any ideas on what would make a good summer book? Thanks

Hey chica, save the beginnings of your books, just in case you decide you want to use those ideas later.  Decide what genre you would like to write (mystery, romance, adventure, historical fiction, etc.), brainstorm plots, and then start writing.  Even if you feel like what you're writing isn't incredibly unique, know that it will be something original that you wrote, and in that way it is very unique.  One idea: create a fun, light-hearted, summery book filled with fun characters and a cool, girl character that you (and other girls) can relate to.  Happy writing!

Karin E.

by jazzdancer99 on 1/21/2013 9:07:50 AM

Modmodmod mod mod mod
Please help me!!
I met this guy online, lets call him Ray, and we had an instant "click." He and I really liked eachother. Then he started baseball conditioning and got really busy. (he goes to a school my school competes in athletic event against) so, we didn't talk much because of him being busy. Then this other boy, lets call him Kenny, who I met one time because my friend goes to school with him, started texting me more and He asked me out and I said yes, because I had liked him from the point we met, and we went on a date. (He goes to a different school then my school and Ray's school but all of our schools compete in athletic events against eachother) Well, now Ray has started texting me again. I want to tell Ray that I have started seeing someone but I don't know how to tell him. I know he still likes me. Do you have any tips? I don't want to hurt him and I don't want him to be mad either. Thanks! (:

Hey chica, it's better to text him (or call him or talk to him if you see him) and let him know that you're seeing someone else than to lead him on.  It's great that you're respectful of his feelings.  Let him know that you're dating someone else & that you hope he is doing well.  I know it's tough, but the alternative (not letting him know) will turn out to be a lot tougher in the long run.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Ljbdaisy on 1/20/2013 11:13:57 PM

Great tips, I try and be a friend to people even when it may be tough. Its good to keep peace and not make enemies. I have even had a few girls who I thought I would never get along become my friend. Thats a great feeling.

by fashionqn on 1/20/2013 11:03:16 PM

Heyy Girls, join: It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We post daily, and we talk about fashion, make-up, hair styles, nail art, and much much more!!! If you have any questions we will answer ASAP. So plase join my club, I can't wait to see you there(: <3

by nazirah817 on 1/20/2013 9:25:42 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! Me and my crush have different political beliefs. He doesn't know what I believe, he assumes I believe what he does. It doesn't bother me, but I feel like it's going to bother him.

Hey girlie, try to keep your conversations away from politics. If politics is something that he's really passionate about and always wants to talk about then maybe you two aren't a great match. But unless he really loves to talk politics then it's not an issue until things get more serious.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/20/2013 8:38:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm hosting a high-school group project meeting at my house soon. I'm having it in my downstairs basement/mini apartment. I'm not sure what to do! Should I have pens and paper? I was also wondering if I should have snacks or would that distract people? Maybe cucumber water? How long should it last? Help!
- Joanna

Hey girlie, just relax! People will probably bring their own notebooks and pens, but it definitely won't hurt to have some ready just in case. Snacks are a great idea! It'll help your group stay fueled. Don't worry about time. Just talk in the beginning about what you want to accomplish and work until you do.

Lauren T.

by joannap on 1/20/2013 7:50:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Tday is my cousins b-day and shes really grumpy. My brother that is in college is like the only person that she isnt grumpy with. She is soooooooooo mean and its her birthday. I dont want to do anything to try to make her happy because she will just get grumpier. How can I deal with her without being mean to her. Thanks. Please please please rlpy quickly. Thanks.

Hey girlie, just keep putting up with her. It's only her birthday today and then you don't have to worry about it so much. Be as nice as you can and hopefully she'll be a little nicer too.

Lauren T.

by hgrules on 1/20/2013 6:08:38 PM

MODMODMODMOD
My sweet 16 is coming up in about a month, but I don't know what to do! I want to do something with my friends, but I don't want to spend a lot of money. Originally, I wanted to rent out a roller rink, but there aren't any in my area Frown I don't want to have to settle for just going out for dinner with my girls since I do that every year. Any ideas? Also, my house is too small to have a party at home.

Hey girlie, maybe instead of a roller rink are there any ice skating rinks you could go to with your friends? You could go bowling. Your community center may have rooms that you could rent out cheaply to have some food and music for dancing.

Lauren T.

by Blushing-Beauty on 1/20/2013 6:01:26 PM

ModModMod
I'm turning 13 in February, and I'm totally stumped as to what to ask for. I want to get my ears pierced, but that's pretty much all that I can come up with. I love reading, but I got a lot of books for Christmas, and I'm not allowed to ask for any more. Any ideas? Smile

Hey girlie, asking to get your ears pierced is a good idea. Then you can also ask for a couple extra pairs of stud earrings even though it'll be a few weeks before you can switch them out. Clothes are also a great gift if there's a trend that you want to try or just something you've had your eye on.

Lauren T.

by arcusashue on 1/20/2013 5:04:35 PM

Mod mod mod
I have liked my crush for quite some time now, and I want to be more than friends. It seems like he likes me, because he always jokes around with me, stands near me a lot, looks me in the eyes, looks at me even when he's with his friends, and he always looks for and excuse to touch my hair, face, or shoulder lol. I told him I liked him over facebook in a riddle: "what is the 9th letter in the alphabet, what is the word bike with an L replacing the b, and what is the first letter in the word umbrella? He saw it and never responded. The next day I saw him, he was acting more playful than usual with me. How can I drop hints to make him ask me out? Do I just casually mention "what are your plans for Valentine's Day?" Thanks Laughing

Hey girlie, asking him what his plans for Valentine's Day are is a great idea. It'll give him the right hint, and it'll let you know if he's interested in someone else. You can also ask him about weekend plans to let him know that you're free if he wants to do something.

Lauren T.