AN HOUR AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

2 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes that actually look legit: http://t.co/mxeOK2EU2m

3 HOURS AGO Can this app help you ace math? http://t.co/6HyPHr7u87

COMMENTS

Red-hot recipe from our V-Day issue: Irresistible red velvet brownies

Our new frosted fave puts Plain Jane brownies to shame. This V-Day, we’re sending major kudos to Kita Roberts, whose Pass The Sushi food ‘n’...

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:18:42 PM

Going to make these for my 4-H meeting can't wait!!!!Smile

by MoonGirl2 on 2/11/2013 5:03:01 AM

Hi! I'm having my wisdom teeth out Wednesday (scary!- my teeth came in early) so I'm wondering if you have any advice? Maybe foods that would be good since I'll probably tire of chicken broth quickly?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

The doctor can give you the best tips on what to eat, so be sure to ask when you're there. Anything soft like pudding, yogurt, mashed potatoes would probably be good. And it seems scary, but try not to freak out--the doc knows what they're doing, and you'll feel way better once they're gone!

Meghan D.

by doglover50 on 1/21/2013 6:00:39 PM

mod mod mod
so um i have a cake in the oven and i just realized that i used baking powder that says "Best if used by 2006." Is it safe to eat .. ?

Hey girlie,

2006 was a really long time ago, so I wouldn't eat it just to be safe. You don't want to get sick!

Meghan D.

by eaglette on 1/21/2013 4:48:16 PM

OMG, you guys never answer my questions. >.<

Hey girl, we're pretty busy modding right now, but we'll get to your questions soon.

Karin E.

by graciegang on 1/21/2013 11:26:33 AM

I'm thinking about becoming a vegetarian. But I don't want to be unhealthy, or not get the vitamins, protein, and other things that I need on the daily. Do you have any tips? Please answer ASAP. Because I want to start right away.
Also, if I do go veggie, it's only going to be me. Not my parents, siblings or anyone. And my moms grocery budget is really tight. So I don't want to have her add ten million things to the list that only I will be eating. I would like to avoid that as much as possible.
Thanks!

Hey chica, check out these articles for some great vegetarian tips: "5 ways to make your fave meals vegetarian," "Veg out! How to make the switch," "Busy vegetarian needs help!", and "The Best Way to Veg Out." Good luck!

Karin E.

by graciegang on 1/21/2013 10:48:43 AM

Mod mod mod
I don't have chocolate chips but can coarsely chopped chocolate chips work? thnx!

Hey Miss Chef, yes, coarsely chopped choc chips should work fine.  As long as it's chocolate, it should be delish!  Happy baking!

Karin E.

by AwesomeAmber on 1/21/2013 4:41:51 AM

Heyy Girls, join: It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We post daily, and we talk about fashion, make-up, hair styles, nail art, and much much more!!! If you have any questions we will answer ASAP. So plase join my club, I can't wait to see you there(: <3

by nazirah817 on 1/20/2013 9:26:19 PM

yum yummm!

I'll so make these and bring them to class Smile

by neonroxursox on 1/20/2013 6:32:15 PM