AN HOUR AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

4 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

5 HOURS AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

COMMENTS

Transform your bedroom into a space you heart

Could your room use a lil’ New Year makeover? Check out these four, super cute DIY projects to help transform your space into a lovely...

we are renting my house and my room is really small how will i redo it?

Hey girl, grab a notepad and sketch out some ideas for how to arrange your room.  Figure out where you want to put your bed and your dresser.  Then, get creative with your fave colors and have fun decorating.  Bright billows and a decorative border might be a nice touch.

Karin E.

by bunnyboo2224 on 3/3/2013 11:19:20 PM

Hey! I've got a great idea! Press some flowers or leaves in a big book and then put them on your walls with tape!

by Black Fire on 3/1/2013 4:08:19 PM

I fill up Mason Jars with Xmas lights. So easy and cute Smile

by i<3cake on 2/8/2013 3:46:28 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/7/2013 7:31:17 PM

I am so sorry that you cant spend v-day with your BF because you are long distance relationshipFrown If I were in a relationship and I moved away or my BF moved away without any warnings I would text him alot and do a live web chat face-to-face chat you know web cam. But if you guys can see each other only a few days of the month then you should try to date a different guy and see how it works. If it dont work the go back to your old BF. But dont really break up with your real BF hang out with your second guy you like.

by marie89898 on 2/6/2013 10:08:04 PM

How come I never thought of tie dye pillow cases? LOL gotta do this right now.

by chocolateworld12 on 1/26/2013 7:25:24 AM

Thanks Hannah H.!

by audz1199 on 1/24/2013 5:52:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I have a few questions.
1.What are some quick,healthy breakfast options?
2.How can I take a shower really quickly?
3.What are some simple and quick hair styles?
4.What is a simple,natural makeup look for school?
Thanks in advance!

Hey Puella, 1) Whole wheat cereal with fruit is super quick, but jam on an english muffin is perfect for on the go. 2) Take a watch into the shower so you know how long you're in there. Depending on your hair type, you could try some 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. If you really need to shave, wait until you have a bit more time (especially in the winter when it isn't that big of a deal). 3) I go for a quick and easy low bun, simple braid, pony tail, or a headband. The classics are easy to do in 5 seconds. 4) Light makeup around the eyes- eyeliner, maybe a little eyeshadow and mascara with some lip gloss.

Hope this helps!

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by audz1199 on 1/24/2013 4:21:20 PM

im so gonna try this I hope it comes out just right

by cherrypop123 on 1/22/2013 7:04:30 PM

Mod mod mod!
Okay so me and my bf are really close in our relationship. We are long distance, but we are able to visit eachother for a few days each month. The thing is we won't be able to spend vday together, and he got really depressed when we were skypeing and I brought up the subject. I was wondering if you had any ideas of something I could do for him to show him I love him. (Something special maybe, that would mean alot) or if you had any belated vday ideas for the next time I see him. We wouldn't be able to go out alone because my bro and cousin always have to tag along. So if you have any creative ideas that didnt involve going out, or maybe if I took him on a walk what kinda cute creative things could I do, how could I make a simple walk or something like that special and romantic for a late vday gift?
Thanks so much in advance it means alot!

Hey girlie,

Even though you might not be together on Feb. 14, maybe you could make your own Valentine's Day on a day that you see him. You could have a picnic or eat at a nice restaurant, or see a movie together. You could also give him a handmade valentine! Even if your brother and cousin were there, you could still give him a gift or have a picnic or something in front of them. A walk would be great because you could talk and enjoy nature!

Meghan D.