11 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

11 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

14 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Embrace the music

I was about to enter my band director's office for my seating test (I'm a huge band geek btw) and I was really nervous. As I...

Thx!!!Love GL,
xoxo

by pinterest on 3/4/2013 5:56:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, i've liked this guy for almost 6 months now.I'm 12 and he's 16, and about 3 months ago, word got out i liked him-alot.And before word got out,we were ok friends.Now, it's really weird whenever i see him and i don't know what to do.Do you have any suggestions on what i can do to become his friend again?Even if he never liked me that way when we are older, i would still like to be his friend.

Hey Girl, Try to ignore the awkwardness and hang out with him like before. Both you and him will forget it eventually.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 2:49:39 PM

So there's this guy at my school who i think is super cute and i really want to get to know him. the problem is that he's a junior, and i'm a freshman, and i've never talked to him before. we've made eye contact before in the hallway, and i think he's starting to recognize me. how do i get him to talk to me?

hey! why don't you try asking what he did on the weekend?

Helen S.

by kjluvds on 1/26/2013 4:18:22 PM

love him too much so i have to post this

1. think of your crush
2. make a heart with your hands
3. kiss the heart
4. put the heart on your real heart and tommorow your crush will ask you out

this only works if you post this on your favorite article (just like i did) and yes he is always in my mind

by Cathy28 on 1/25/2013 7:21:26 PM

MOD
This guy i liked found out i liked him and we stopped talking. He texted me over winter break and we talked a little but haven't since. I told him i didn't like him when we texted. Today started a new semester and he sat by me in spanish and talked to me he could've sat by his friend thats a girl but sat by me and when he had a question asked me instead of her. Why do you think he did this? He is really polite and nice so maybe he was being friendly but it struck me as odd....

hey girl! maybe since finding out you liked him he's been considering you as more than just friend material. or maybe he just wants to be friends and is trying to move on from your awkward past. whatever the reason, keep being friendly and flirty and see how he reacts. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L. Lauren T.

by teampeetapercy on 1/23/2013 3:57:08 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer advice on friends, fashion, makeup, hair, nails, school, life and anything you want! You can also ask me advice on my profile page. Come check out my clubs "School Girls" and "Total Princesses"!!!!! I hope I can help you!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/22/2013 10:10:57 PM

band geeks for the win(: that's seriously adorable

by onghairlonglegs on 1/22/2013 6:02:45 PM

PRESH!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/22/2013 5:38:54 PM

Lol thats awesome! but nothing like that will ever happen to me...

by aki2000 on 1/22/2013 5:33:03 PM