AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

2 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

3 HOURS AGO Snapbacks are makin' a killer comeback: http://t.co/39LINFW5OT

COMMENTS

Embrace the music

I was about to enter my band director's office for my seating test (I'm a huge band geek btw) and I was really nervous. As I...

So cute!!! GOO BAND GEEKS! Been one for almost 5 years! <3 all-county band~clarinet 3rd chair in the hardest part to get into! 1st part! <3

by Jaime98766 on 1/22/2013 3:36:59 PM

lol aren't I funny

by ImaCuteGeek72 on 1/22/2013 3:27:32 PM

Thats cute... congrats on first chair btw!

by ImaCuteGeek72 on 1/22/2013 3:27:22 PM

That's so sweet! Fellow band geeks unite, lol.

by MellyBelly52 on 1/22/2013 1:58:33 PM

Style Spy: This club is all about fashion and beauty. We cover what to wear...and what not to wear. Along with makeup, hairstyles, and the latest trends. Always updated and excited for you to join! <3

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:50:26 AM

Club:Girls just wanna have fun.A little bit of,well, everything! From clothes to books to guys all your advice and tips. Anyone can join!

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:36:40 AM

Join the club; Fashion advice for you If you need advice then come here we will answer your questions asap if you join first you have the best chance to be a member.

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:24:48 AM

Check out my club:It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥ I would be very happy if you would(:

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:13:42 AM

awww thats sooo sweet <3

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:12:45 AM

Aw! I think that was the sweetest "Sweetie" article on GL I ever read!

by pinklol56 on 1/22/2013 8:15:58 AM